Rountree Moore Toyota-Scion

1232 W Us Highway 90, Lake City, FL 32055

New 877-847-8659
Used 888-902-4497
Service 888-717-8895

Lake City's only authorized Toyota and Scion dealership! Be sure to visit our INDOOR SHOWROOM!

Best experience ever

by from lake city, fl |

I went to the Toyota web site looking for a 2014 truck, finding the prefect truck and it was at Rountree Moore Toyota. I asked for the dealer to contact me, the next morning I received an email from Thomas Wasson introducing himself and wanting to answer any questions I had. Shortly after receiving the email Thomas called me and we talked about the truck I had seen on the internet. Shortly after our phone conversation Thomas had a sent an email with a quote for the vehicle I was looking at. I sent him my trade information and after work went to the dealership. Thomas meet me and showed me the vehicle, I did a test drive and we started the loan process. Chad Sessions did the work to find me financing for the new truck. Due to the late hour the process would have to be completed the next day. In the early afternoon I received a call from Thomas saying they had gotten the financing approved. I went to the dealership after work, Thomas had already had the truck detailed, full of gas and ready for me to take home. Chad finished the financing, Thomas showed me all the working details of the truck and introduced me to the parts and service manager. I was driving home in the perfect truck I wanted, this is normally when the story would end. However Rountree Moore went even further, the next day I received a call from Chad saying he was able to speak to the financing company and get me a better rate and lower payment. Because of Chad's work my payment was lowered by $133.53 per month. This is the 10th new vehicle I have purchased in my life time. I have never had a dealership continue to work and find me better financing after I had already signed the original documents. Because of Chad's continued work he has saved me thousands of dollars and made my experience working with Rountree Moore Toyota the best of all time.

February 4, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous car buying experience with us. It is a great thing when we can exceed a customer's expectations. We're delighted. When it is time for you to bring your truck in for service - don't forget you can schedule your service appointment on line. Just go to www.RMToyota.com and click on schedule service. OR you may call 386-755-0631 if you prefer. Happy Driving in your new truck.

Great service and great employees

by from Lake Park Ga |

Was looking for 2014 Corolla in Ga I went to a local dealer with no sucess so then I starting looking on line and sign on to TrueCar.com they sent infor on two Toyota dealers only one of those dealers contacted me and that was Tom Wasson from Roundtree Moore Toyota told Tom what I wanted and what I could spend for a new Corolla.In a week time I was picking up my new car ,Tom went over all freature the car offer and fill my car up with a full tank of gas . needless to say I'm a very happy customer will happily recommend Tom Wasson and Roundtree Moore Toyota to everyone friends and neighbors .Love love Roundtree Moore Toyota.. Thank you Tom Wasson for making my purchase a easy and happy experience.

Follow up to rattle trap.

by from Lake City Florida |

Just to clarify This is a new car 2014 Toyota corolla le eco. we reported the problem within 24 hours of buying the car we had an issue. we gave the dealer 3 chances to fix the issue. So while during this time a service writer was the 1 working on the car at least 2 of the times of 3 we dropped it off for the rattle noise in the dash. on 1 instance at pick up when we were informed it was fixed and came to get it and they had left the wiring disconnected in the dash and had to take it back in and take the dash apart and reconnect everything. The dealer said they were going to take care of me and I am in a circle jerk with them now waiting on someone with authority to take care of me, so far that is not happening by the dealer or Toyota we call it a defect Toyota says I quote it is a characteristic of that particular model. so my advice is do not buy this car.

Rattle Trap

by from Lake city Florida |

I was sold a rattle trap! I called and talked to the head man at rountree AFTER WEEKS OF DEALING WITH THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT. and he assured me I would be taken care of after no luck fixing the rattle trap I was sold. Anthony was suppose to have me handled but we have yet to hear from him I guess I have to take my car to another dealer to see what is broken IN MY DASH FROM THE FACTORY and what else was DAMGED BY A NON CERTIFIED TECHNITION WORKING ON MY VEHICLE.

thanks Gene Nelson at rountree-moore toyota

by from Lake City, Fl |

I would Like to thank Gene Nelson and All The managers at Rountree-Moore Toyota for all of your help. The treatment that I receive was so amazing they made me feel welcome and was such a big help in getting me in the right car. Thank You Guys so much!!!!!!!!

GREAT experience! Go to Roundtree Moore!

by from Orlando, FL |

GREAT experience buying a pre-owned car! We were on a quest to buy our 17 year old son his first car, specifically a Scion. The internet had been scoured, dealerships had been called and visited for weeks, with false information on the car details and false hope that a payment agreement could be reached. Then we found THE car on the internet at Roundtree Moore which is about 2 1/2 hours north of Orlando where we live. Although it would be a "road trip" we called Chris H. who verified the details of the car (accurately), made the drive and were VERY pleased with the friendliness, honesty and especially the great price on the vehicle. We feel we got the most car for the money just about anywhere in Florida! Chris H. was friendly, laid back and we felt that he wasn't playing "those car dealership games". John Davenport was our sales professional. What a pleasure it was to work with him!! Knowledgeable and sincere, he made what is commonly a stressful experience a very positive one! Thank you! Chris L. zipped us through the finance portion of the visit with patience and professionalism. Roundtree Moore was DEFINITELY worth the drive and we will be returning for our next car!

June 12, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review! We are thrilled to hear that Chris and John were able to help you find and purchase the perfect car for your son. Thank you for taking the time to drive the 2 hours to our dealership. We sincerely hope that your son enjoys his Scion and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Experience

by from Fort White |

Bought a new Camry. The salesperson, Carol Witt, was very customer oriented and knew her product well. Don't remember the names of the other people I was introduced to but they were also very helpful and friendly. I told them what it would take for me to buy a new car and they delivered right on the money and got me a new Camry, exactly the kind and color I wanted, at a great price. Maybe the best car buying experience I can remember.

May 13, 2014

Thank you very much Fred for sharing your positive car buying experience with our dealership and with our Sales Professional, Carol Witt. We also are very appreciative of your business. Don't forget that when you are ready to service your new Camry that you can schedule your service appointment on line. It's easy, just go to www.RMToyota.com and click on Schedule Service. Happy driving in your new Camry!

Our new Toyota

by from Gainesville, FL |

Mr. Wasson was fantastic. We normally dread buying a car, but the experience at your dealership was truly different. Mr. Wasson and everyone else, from the general manager to the service manager at the dealership,made us feel that our business was appreciated. The last 10 hours, we have already told people in our neighborhood about the professionalism that you all showed to us.

April 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and for spreading the word with your neighbors about your great experience buying a car with us. We really appreciate that. We hope that you love driving your new car for a long time to come!

Thank you gene nelson of round tree moore toyota

by from lake city fl |

Gene nelson was the best he handled our kids very well kept us udated on everything that was goin on and got us the best deal. after everyone kept telling us we couldnt get a vehicle because of the amount we owed on our truck. Thank you Gene nelson for being such a great sales person and getting us in our new toyota camery

April 24, 2014

We are very happy that you were completely satisfied with your truck purchase. We hope you love driving it for a long time to come.

Great Service.

by from Keystone Heights, Florida |

The sales staff was knowledgeble with the car. They were not pushy which is a plus in the process. Everyone was friendly and spoke to us. In all the team made our experiance great and we would consider coming back to buy a car in the future.

April 16, 2014

Thank you Bonnie for driving over form Keystone to shop with us at Rountree Moore Toyota. We appreciate your business and your sharing of your positive car shopping experience with us.

Very Surprised.....Let me explain.

by from Lake City, Florida |

So I have been trying to get a car for a few months I would say because it was time but I kind of got the run around. Tom Wasson gave me a call on Wednesday and today I am in a brand new 2014 Camry. He explained a few things that I did not even know and had never been told by other dealers and I have purchased cars in the past. I would definitely come to Rountree Moore Toyota-Scion again.

April 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your review and sharing your positive car buying experience with us. We appreciate your business very much. Don't forget, when you are ready to service your car, you can make your appointment on line. It is easy. Just go to www.RMToyota.com and click on schedule service. Happy driving in your new Camry!