Rountree Moore Toyota-Scion

1232 W Us Highway 90, Lake City, FL 32055

New 877-847-8659
Used 888-902-4497
Service 888-717-8895

Lake City's only authorized Toyota and Scion dealership! Be sure to visit our INDOOR SHOWROOM!

Great service

by from Branford,Fl |

I purchased my Avalon at Rountree Moore Toyota in 2013. The sales staff was pleasant to deal with. No high pressure tactics and a price that was several thousands better than another dealership. Overall, a pleasant experience, as far as car buying goes. The service department is even better. Very personable staff and efficiently done service or repair. The service experience there has been good enough that I do not feel uneasy about leaving a vehicle with them. Most of us have probably gone through that at least once somewhere. Prompt, courteous , efficient. What more can anyone ask?

July 14, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review, Tom. We understand buying and servicing a car can both be frustrating tasks, so we try to make the process as hassle-free as possible. Thank you for choosing Rountree Moore Toyota. We look forward to seeing you again!

Better impossible, great service

by from Lake city, florida |

Excellency is the best word to describe this toyota dealer and all the people who work for them.

September 10, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy that your experience at Rountree Moore Toyota was excellent! Thank you for your business and enjoy your purchase!

Buying process

by from O'Brien, FL |

Adam is a relatively new salesman, but a quick study and has great people skills. If he didn't know the answer to our question(s), he did not hesitate to ask some one who did. We rate him as excellent and hope he does well with this dealership. Our whole experience, from Adam,. to Chris, to Amanda, to John Paul was excellent - keep up the good work. Garry & Norma

September 11, 2014

Adam, We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our staff being friendly, and we always try to make our customers feel comfortable. It's great to hear you thought so highly of Adam and the rest of the staff! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words. We hope to see you soon.

Everything was outstanding

by from Jacksonville,Florida |

I want to say my salespeople were outstanding. Carol and John Paul are awesome. Everything they told me about the price of my new car was true. I did not feel like I was being taken or lied to. I went to Lake City from Jacksonville because I was lied to at one of the Toyota dealerships in town. I will never go to any other dealership now. They have won my business for life and I will certainly be spreading the family/friendly atmosphere they have when you walk into that place. Thank you so much for helping me and not making it feel like I had just been taken to the cleaners. You all ROCK.

August 23, 2014

Hello Sherri, thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive car-buying experience with Carol, John Paul, and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle

Friendly, timely, complete and courteous service.

by from Gainesville, FL |

Had our 2013 Rav4 serviced. Chris Garel was the service consultant and promptly worked with us and did an excellent job. We are pleased with Rountree Moore for service and sales.

August 20, 2014

We're pleased to hear that Chris was helpful and courteous during your recent visit to our service department. Thank you for your business and your feedback, John!

Nice People and a Great Deal!

by from Lake Butler, Fl |

I purchased a used 2011 Prius. The car was everything it was described to be on the web. I decided to go for it about thirty minutes before their closing time on a Friday and they all stayed late and made it happen with a smile, even the detail guy. Negotiations were quick and painless. Loving the car and will definitely give them a chance on my next purchase.

August 11, 2014

David, thank you for the nice review! We are so happy to hear that your car buying experience was hassle-free. We always strive to deliver the best customer service possible in order to make the process of buying a new car quick and easy. Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your Prius!

Good experience

by from Gainesville, FL |

First of all, I hate buying a new vehicle. However, I had a good experience in buying a new Sienna van with Rountree Toyota. No hassle and no pressure when talking with the staff. They answered my questions about the vehicles, without usual over-the-top sales pitch. I asked what they could do on price, and they came back with a fair deal. I also appreciated the lack of pressure with financing, as most dealers try to push their own financing package. Friendly group of folks and will definitely give them a call next time I need to get a vehicle.

August 11, 2014

Greg, thank you for writing us a five star review! We know how stressful buying a new car can be and we always strive to make it as easy and painless as possible for our customers. We are so happy to hear that your experience reflected that. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Excellent Buying Experience!!!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

We just bought a new 2014 Toyota Camry from "GENE" at Roundtree Moore Toyota-Scion. It has the XSP Sport package - which I love, love, love! This was the quickest and most pleasant car-buying experience I've ever had. My husband agrees. It was totally worth the drive from Jacksonville to Lake City, FL to buy our new car. The prices were excellent and Gene is beyond personable and friendly. We were very pleased with the amount the dealership gave us for our trade-in as well. I would definitely recommend this dealership and "GENE", our salesman, to anyone interested in shopping for and/or buying a new or used Toyota. Loving our new car already!!! Sincerely, Happy Customer, LISA :)

August 8, 2014

Lisa, thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such a positive review! Customer service is always our number one priority and we are so happy to hear that Gene was able to give you that experience. We are so glad that you love your new Camry and that it was an enjoyable buying experience. Let us know if you need any help in the future!

Prius 2014

by from Lake City Florida |

Thanks So much for your Great service. So far we are thrilled to be the owners of this smooth riding quiet vehicle.

July 28, 2014

Todd and Kim, we are thrilled you both have found a solution that will make you both happy. We know the past few weeks have been frustrating, but we are glad you stuck with us until the issue was fully resolved. We truly appreciate your business and hope to earn it again for any future service needs!

Prius 2014

by from Lake City Florida |

My wife and I are proud owners of a new 2014 Prius! It was not our First choice but we will enjoy it more then the 2014 corolla eco. I just want to say a Big Heart felt Thank You to Antony and Chad for going the extra mile and breaking out the white gloves to take care of our needs and to get us excited and happy to be driving another new car. We will continue to send customers to buy from the folks at Rountree Toyota In the Future and continue to Buy all our vehicles in the future hear as well.. Thanks Again for all you have done to satisfy us and make us proud and excited owners of this new car.. Todd & Kim Wagner

July 28, 2014

Follow up to rattle trap

by from Lake City Florida |

We are moving forward now Today the car they were going to swap us out into the same car we already have the 2014 Toyota Le Eco hoping it did not have them noise in the dash and my wife drove it and it is the same now in the 3rd car of this model we have driven from there dealership. and now finally getting out of this 2014 Toyota corolla Le Eco. The Folks at rountree and our family have worked it out like should have been done weeks ago. a lot of mis communication is to blame from everyone.This is why I prefer to communicate by email and web technology! This leaves no room for he said she said just black and white. So my advise For anyone looking at this car the 2014 Le Eco for the cost for what you get it may be the way to go for you if you can handle the dash rattle that it has. We worry what the rattle is rubbing on in there or why the noise is there at all on a car that drives so smooth and appears well built, But that is for Toyota to deal with. I have always test drove and bought not anymore. This is My other advise I Will Give and now follow on any other Vehicle purchase is that to never test drive and buy always take the car for a day or so and drive it and make sure it is what you want and be able to see if you truly like the Vehicle before commitment on that vehicle so you do not end like we did on this deal the day after buying being unhappy due to a defect no one can fix. My Hats off to rountree moore toyota for stepping up and Helping my wife and I be happy with our purchase I believe we will truly happy with our new choice. Thanks Again Todd & Kim Wagner

July 28, 2014

Todd and Kim, we are thrilled you and your husband have found a solution that will make you both happy. We know the past few weeks have been frustrating, but we are glad you stuck with us until the issue was fully resolved. We truly appreciate your business and hope to earn it again for any future service needs!