Rountree Moore Toyota-Scion

1232 W Us Highway 90, Lake City, FL 32055

New 877-847-8659 New877-847-8659
Used 888-902-4497 Used888-902-4497
Service 877-582-2534 Service 877-582-2534

Lake City's only authorized Toyota and Scion dealership! Be sure to visit our INDOOR SHOWROOM!

Wonderful Service with Top Notch Sevice People

by from Live Oak, FL |

Excellent Service and Waiting Area. Plan to get all my work done there.

Excellent

by from North Florida |

I've had my experiences with different Toyota locations and by far RoundTree Moore Toyota has exceeded my expectations. The staff is extremely kind, very knowledgeable and are like family. I wouldn't even think twice about going anywhere but RoundTree Moore. Big thank you to Mr. Kelly, Mr. Gene as well as Mr. Chance. You all have been fantastic!!!!

SUPERB DEALERSHIP. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER.

by from live oak, florida |

great dealership. Adam, our sales manager helped us out very nicely. knowledgeable staff. and the manager DANNY is a superb guy. whatever you say, he will try and get it done! REGARDING SERVICE, I had to take my wife's car back due to some mistake from our end within a week. Gene nelson took care of my car in a great manner. he fixed the minor problem, and got the car washed before handing it back. SO WITHIN A WEEK, I HAD EXPERIENCE WITH SALES AND SERVICES. AND I WAS MORE THAN SATISFIED. and i was chatting with an old lady who was having her prius serviced at the dealership. she also had a great opinion regarding services. she said they were really honest and reasonable. i am sending more costumers their way, telling all my friends about what a great experience i had. and when i decide to change my car, GUESS WHERE I WILL BE GOING!

great service in sales an services department

by from live oak fl. |

Adam Porter was a great salesman he help me get my daughter a car by phone great job Adam

The best toyota dealership

by from Live oak, florida |

I had never imagined that i could have such a great dealership experience. We went to purchase 2016 toyota camry for my wife in exchange for her 2013 prius. Overall, the best ot could have been. Hats off to manager Danny. Great great guy. And salesperson adam and service manager (couldn't get his name) and service person Gene nelson were also superb. Over all, 10/10! Be the way you guys are. There are no changes required or i can suggest.

These guys know how to take care of you!

by from Lake City Fl |

I recently purchased a 07 Town and Country from Rountree Toyota. The salesman Chance Sessions was great as was the manager Anthony Cosentino. They listened to what I wanted and didn't pressure or try and force the sale. I feel I got a good price for the van. But after the sale is when these guys really shine! I bought the van as is and with no warranty. I paid and signed the papers on a Tuesday night and came back Wednesday morning for a service check to see if everything was in working order. They put on new rotors and brake pads on the front and ordered a motor mount that needed switched out. On the way home I noticed that the brakes were getting hot. After taking it back to the dealer they immediately put it on the rack found the one caliper that wasn't fully releasing but ordered new calipers for both the front wheels. Not just the one that was acting up. Kelly Holocomb in the service department is awesome! He and the service staff got the repairs done fast. Chance was there the whole time and was very accommodating, even arranging for a car to get home if I wanted it. The total for the work done to the van without a warranty? Zero! It was a pleasure to buy from Rountree and I will be back.

They do not honor their prices..

by from jacksonville |

I found a car on one of the website. I liked the price ..and i called them to make sure every thing is right and he told me yes still available .next day i called him to go over their location and i suprised ..with different price and he told me this price ..is not right ..i talked to the manager he found out that was a mistake..and he not gonna sell the car for that price ...i told him but it is not mistake...he said i can not sell even if it was my mistake..very disapointed ..and never deal with this again

Great deal!

by from Dunnellon, Fl |

They did everything they could to make my buy great!

Rountree Moore Toyota-Scion responded to this review

February 5, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your wonderful comments, Jack. It is great to hear we have been able to assist you. Our only hope is that your next visit reflects the same outstanding experience in your star-rating as well. We sincerely value your business and look forward to seeing you again down the road!

2015 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium

by from Lake City, FL |

We have purchased numerous vehicles from Gus at Rountree Toyota. This is the first Van. We are very pleased. You will find the staff courteous, respectful, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealership. You will receive a better deal, with small time prices, Check out their website.You won't believe the online discounts. The service is fantastic. One additional note. They did not have the van we wanted in stock, but was able to dealer trade locally. This van also needed to be equipped with Toyota Mobility access. Look it up, well worth it if you have Handicap needs. We were able to negotiate the purchase of the Sienna Limited Premium Mobility Access included. Thanks Rountree. As always, we will be back for our next purchase.

2015 Toyota Camry

by from Lake City,Fl |

First routine service w/complimentary wash & vaccum. Prompt appoiniment scheduling and timely service. Great wash job, interior vaccum could have been a little more complete