Billy Navarre Chevrolet

Service 888-661-3860

We're worth the trip!!

Car girl

by from Houma,LA |

Great customer service. They took cars of me right away. All the staff treated me and were all very helpful.

no response

by from sulphur,la |

was looking for a used Yukon xl,stopped at the dealership in lake Charles.talked to the use car manager,and was told couldn't talk right that minute he was on the phone with a angrey customer,so left a business card with the stock numbers on the back with vehicle I was interested in.got a call from someone at the dealership,but had know ideal what I was looking for.told him about the business cards with the stock numbers on it,never was contacted after that.stopped at the sulphur dealer ship and was meet by a young man named ben,talked about what I was looking for.told him about the vehicles at the lake Charles dealer ship,he told me he would check into it,never heard from him.i bought a vehicle from energy country ford in port Arthur tx

Dealer never respoded to my inquiry

by from Louisiana |

I email about a vehicle and never got a response. I'm still looking for a used vehicle for my elderly parents.

Great Service

by from Lake Charles, LA |

I purchased a new Silverado from the dealership and it was the best vehicle buying experience I have had. The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. Also, I became aware of a minor recall and brought the truck in for service. The service technician Lee immediately handled my recall and I was in and out in around 30 minutes. Great experience, I would highly recommend anyone to visit.

Purchase and Service

by from Sulphur |

Purchased a new Chevy Cruise. Hate being in a dealership long with negotiations, but with this sale, it was fast and painless. First service for oil change & tire rotation, Saturday service was fast, in and out in 30-40 min. Max.