ALL STAR BUICK GMC TRUCK, INC.

1180 E Napoleon St, Sulphur, LA 70663

New 866-414-9531
Used 866-621-4981
Service 866-740-4810

We Challenge All Deals!!!

Great buy

by from sulphur,La |

All Star is always on my list of dealers to check out whenever I am in the market for a car that they carry.

ALL STAR BUICK GMC TRUCK, INC. responded to this review

February 27, 2014

We believe in customer care. Thank you for the great review. Please let us know if you need anything. Terry

Great Experience

by from Iowa La |

I have always been treated very professional and courteous. My dealings with All Star Buick Dealership is one of the best! The staff there will follow up with me after services has been completed. I would highly recommend my family and friends to do business there. Thanks All Star Buick in Sulphur La.

great service

by from suphur louisiana |

I was well taken care of .we had problems and over came them. Also wanted it to be known that I will buy my next vehicle for the sale person that I bought it from .she handle job better any sale person that ever dealt with .I wish everyone that sales car or trucks would learn from her. she took her time and made sure I was getting the right truck for what I needed .thanks great job!

Top notch dealer.

by from Sulphur, Louisiana |

They treat you like you are important and the only person important at that time. Between the salesman, Gene Leisure, and the owner, Jack Hebert, they make you know your needs are listened to and your interest is considered.

Thanks so much!!

by from Lake Charles, la |

We absolutely loved working with Terry. She's made it so easy and pain free! I would definitely recommended her and the entire dealership to everyone it know. Also, pawpaw jack came out and acknowledged us and gave my two boys dollar coins for them to save for them.

Nice people, good dealership

by from Lake Charles, La |

even though I made an appointment two weeks ahead, there was no loaner available. I was given a ride home and my car was delivered to me at 2pm the next day! I understand the expense of keeping demo's available for loaners. Could some of the nicer used cars on your lot be used as loaners? Other than some inconvenience, my car was delivered to me clean and all work preformed properly!

Great Service!

by from Sulphur, LA |

The man who has helped me every time that I have been to the dealership service department is outstanding (I don't know his name, but he is left-handed!). He is always so professional and takes his job very seriously. He is huge on customer service and spares no time making you feel welcome and a part of the GMC family.

Exemplary Service

by from Sulphur, Louisiana |

Treat you like family with professional, courteous and diligent service. Great experience once again from, Tammy who ordered the vehicle, Ryan who sold the vehicle, Kelly who took care of financing of the vehicle and last but not least Jack Hebert himself who offered his personal service and phone number for any questions or concerns that might arise in the future.

Great buying experience

by from Sulphur, La |

I was offered a very good price from the outset without having to bargain to get there. My salesperson, Leslie Dartez was knowledgeble, professional and pleasant and a great help in teaching me all the features of the truck.

Dealership

by from Westlake |

The thing I am the most pleased with other than price, is that I did not have to spend a whole day at the dealership. I was able to get in and out pretty quick.

Clean waiting room.

by from DeQuincy, Louisiana |

I came in and there were four vehicles ahead of me waiting to be serviced. It would have taken a couple of hours to wait. I ask if a loan vehicle was available and I was told no. When I purchased the vehicle I was told that a loan vehicle would be available if needed. I was instructed to come back around noon and they could work me in. I returned at 12:10 and they did work me in and had me out within 30 minutes or so. Steve was very nice and did his best to take care of me. This time I had other things to do locally and was able to burn a couple of hours. What will happen next time?