Claude Nolan Cadillac

4700 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216

Used 904-642-5111

Great sales staff and saleseman!!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

As always Steve T worked with us to find what we wanted and did it in a efficient manner and got us great deals!! The whole team did a great job!!!!

March 2, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase, Lawrence! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I'm thrilled to hear that Steve was able to help find the vehicle you wanted. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best, Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com

Outstanding Service and Customer Focus

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Thorough, Complete, Courteous, Technologically oriented, do what they say, very rue to their word, and do outstanding job at customer service overall... a dealership at the top of its class.

February 27, 2015

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Claude Nolan Cadillac, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best, Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

great service

by from jacksonville florida |

wonderfull you should give amy hamburger a raise, very pleasent to deal with vert good for your dealership thanks levin phillips

February 26, 2015

Lisa, thank you for the great feedback! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. Amy is a great asset and we're thankful to have her on our team. We appreciate your business and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch great service specials! Best, Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Quick, efficient service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My Service Advisor, Amy Hamburger, was very efficient in helping me realize that I had two (2) tires that needed to be replaced. She worked with the maintenance technician to get the tires replaced and get me out of the service area in a minimum time.

February 23, 2015

William, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Follow us and like us on Facebook and Twitter to grab hold of some exclusive specials! Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Howard Shapiro

by from Tallahasse Florida |

Very good, no hassles. Steve my salesman was very nice, Courteous and did everything he said he would. My experience was great which was a surprise after working with other dealerships

February 23, 2015

Hi Howard and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that Steve was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com

Excellent customer service and vehicles!

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Bob Porter is the best salesman I have ever worked with!! This is my third vehicle I have bought from Bob and I will buy again because of Bob's excellent customer service! He shows you that he truly cares about his customers!!!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Dara! We are very happy to hear that Bob could provide you with a third car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first two! Bob is one of the best at his career and your review is spot on. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers and the community. Thanks again for your loyalty and business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com

Great car buying experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Sales Consultant Steve Groner was very helpful and worked with me and my wife until we found the vehicle we were looking for. He is very professional on explaining and educating us on how the numerous equipment and safety features works. Business Mgr Pete Riera presented and explained the financial details in a concise and orderly manner using your state of the art computer system. Overall, this is the best car buying experience we ever have. Thank you.

February 18, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're glad to have Steve on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com

Kindness to an over anxious customer

by from Jacksonville,Florida |

In spite of my insecurity and trepidation, David Griggs and Bob Avigliano performed the work needed with reassurance, kindness and professionalism. With Steve Brennan, and to pacify my anxiety, they even performed work for which they were not actually responsible. Thank each of you for being so very kind. Gerald Curtis Cust. # 88671

February 12, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Gerald! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Claude Nolan Cadillac commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Geat customer service,pleasant attitudes

by from Jacksonville FL. |

customer service was great, attitudes were pleasant and for the service that I requested wait time was very good.( keep the great attitudes)

February 5, 2015

Thanks for your perfect review, Tyrone! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

GOOD SERVICE...BUT QUESTIONS ABOUT LABOR RATES

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I was impressed by the timely service. The waiting area was comfortable and clean. I was under the impression that the bumper had to come off to replace the marker bulbs. One of the bulbs went out on my DTS so instead of just replacing one, I wanted both replaced. Instead of adjusting the labor rate, I was told that the charge would double. I figured that the bulk of the labor would be from dropping the bumper. Why should the cost double for two if the bumper has to be dropped for just one?

February 4, 2015

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this feedback. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com