Claude Nolan Cadillac

4700 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216

Used 904-642-5111

Great customer service from service representative

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

I took my car in to have it serviced and Justin Bobbit was the service representative. He did an excellent job explaining everything,answering all my questions and making sure all my needs were handled professionally and to my satisfaction.

March 25, 2015

Chester, we are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Justin and the rest of our team. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Also, take advantage of our most recent online specials available through our Facebook and Twitter pages. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

regular oil change

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I was disappointed that my regular service person had retired. It would've been nice if someone had notified me in advance. The car has been serviced at Claude Nolan since I bought it April 25, 2009.

March 25, 2015

Carmen, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Great Service

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Took my 2012 SRX in for recall work. Amy gave me an estimated time of completion and she was right on.

March 16, 2015

Roy, Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

accelerator sensor replaced

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I live alone and after AAA towed my car to Claude Nolan, Amy Hamburger had a cab take me home. She also saw to it that a cab brought me back when the repairs were completed. Your service team is awesome.

March 13, 2015

Shirley, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Amy was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Pleasant buying experience.

by from Tampa, Fl |

Very helpful personnel. Pleasant, and easy to work with. My only other comment is that the vehicle I ordered was a platinum with the Kona interior. It didn't dawn on me until later that the vehicle I picked up did not have the Kona interior. That was a little disappointing.

March 11, 2015

Sandra, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com

Great sales staff and saleseman!!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

As always Steve T worked with us to find what we wanted and did it in a efficient manner and got us great deals!! The whole team did a great job!!!!

March 2, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase, Lawrence! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I'm thrilled to hear that Steve was able to help find the vehicle you wanted. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best, Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com

Outstanding Service and Customer Focus

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Thorough, Complete, Courteous, Technologically oriented, do what they say, very rue to their word, and do outstanding job at customer service overall... a dealership at the top of its class.

February 27, 2015

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Claude Nolan Cadillac, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best, Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

great service

by from jacksonville florida |

wonderfull you should give amy hamburger a raise, very pleasent to deal with vert good for your dealership thanks levin phillips

February 26, 2015

Lisa, thank you for the great feedback! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. Amy is a great asset and we're thankful to have her on our team. We appreciate your business and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch great service specials! Best, Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Quick, efficient service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My Service Advisor, Amy Hamburger, was very efficient in helping me realize that I had two (2) tires that needed to be replaced. She worked with the maintenance technician to get the tires replaced and get me out of the service area in a minimum time.

February 23, 2015

William, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Follow us and like us on Facebook and Twitter to grab hold of some exclusive specials! Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Howard Shapiro

by from Tallahasse Florida |

Very good, no hassles. Steve my salesman was very nice, Courteous and did everything he said he would. My experience was great which was a surprise after working with other dealerships

February 23, 2015

Hi Howard and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that Steve was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com