Claude Nolan Cadillac

4700 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216

Used 904-642-5111

Routine maintenance done right

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Went in for routine service at 25K miles. Justin was very courteous and explained what would be done and how long it would take. He asked I would like a free interior/exterior car wash. It did take a little longer than expected, but it was well worth it! Thanks for another great experience.

Clean place

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

As always I was quoated one low price which I assumed was fair and ended up paying a higher price which I just knew would happen. Just like the last time. Your service department needs to be over hall, before someone comes in to get a repair done and there is no problem, but to see if the truth will be reveal. Just be up front and don't try to get every cent from your customers. I know this is a business, but you do have loyal Cadillac owners and I do understand you are in the business to make money for your share holders

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Lonnie. We will acknowledge your concern. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com

Pleasant atmosphere

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Really enjoyed being able to sit outside on one of those comfortable benches and quietly read my book while waiting for my car.

December 10, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review Maryellen. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check us out on Facebook for exclusive content and deals. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Great sales personnel, Great deals, Excellent serv

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Great service, friendly and professional sales personnel, great deals. I get a new Cadillac at Claude Nolan every two years.

December 9, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review Frederick. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. Congratulations on your new Cadillac! If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook for exclusive content and deals. Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com

Great service in the collision dept

by from Jacksonville fl |

Every one in the collision center dept.were very nice and courteous my car was ready in a timely matter. Very pleased with the work that was done.

Oil change, turn signal bulb replacement, etc.

by from Jacksonville, FL |

When I go to the trouble to make an appointment because I know I have one or two things besides a routine oil change, I expect that I won't be told that they are running two to three hours behind. I had an appointment. My time is valuable. At the point they finally evaluated what they thought should be done to my vehicle, I had already been sitting there more than two hours and one of the additional things would have tacked an additional 45 minutes on. Needless to say, I didn't do it. People with appointments should be given priority over people without appointments.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for writing this review Sandra! We will definitely acknowledge your concern. If you have any other question or need, please do not hesitate to contact us. Visit us on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Good waiting room

by from Jacksonville FL |

The dealership waiting room was nice and it had WiFi so I could work while my car was being serviced.

Excellent service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Everything was great except for the fact it was a very cold morning and the waiting area was packed with people. So much so that there were no seats available forcing me to go outside and sit on a bench in the cold.

November 25, 2014

Thanks so much for this review Sharon. We try to create a wonderful experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. We will acknowledge your concern. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook for exclusive content and deals. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Friendly, Professional, Courteous, Welcoming

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Claude Nolan is very friendly and professional. They treat me with great kindness. My only disappointment was that the car was not washed/vacuumed this past visit. I think this should be a usual routine, as is at most luxury dealerships.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your time writing us a review Rishi. We will acknowledge your concern. Thank you for that. We look forward to working with you again and be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902

Great Service

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I came to Claude Nolan to satisfy a factiry recall on my srx. I was in and out in less than an hour. The service was excellent.

November 25, 2014

Bonnie, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star-rating! It is great to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent service. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Bill Sheffield Service Manager bills@claudenolan.com 904 677 8902