Key Buick GMC Hyundai

4660 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216

New 888-690-3262
Used 888-376-8732
Service 888-228-0133

The Dealership That's Different.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My husband and I were out looking at new cars on a Sunday and stopped by Key Hyundai to check out a few new cars. Richard Rood happened to be there that day (the facility was actually closed) and he showed us a couple of cars even though it was his day off. He was very informative and professional and we made arrangements with him to come back the following Tuesday during regular business hours. He had an Accent Sedan all ready for us to test drive and gave us all the information we needed to make our decision to buy a new vehicle. He worked with us to get the best deal available and we completed all the necessary paperwork in just a few hours with Donna Davidson, who also was took great care of us. We then drove off the lot in our new 2013 Hyundai Accent! Thank you Richard and Donna! PS...we had stopped by other dealerships on our hunt for a new vehicle but none of them had the friendly and professional people that we found at Key Hyundai!

Suberb Response

by from Panama City, FL |

Over 280 miles from home obtaining special medical treatments for my spouse; vehicle not starting as usual. Am informed the battery cable has corroded thus preventing positive contact. Stopped at 3 automotive repair outlets looking for help. None could get the three strand cable loose from the battery terminal without damage ; thereby necessitating a new cable assembly which they did not have; so could not repair. Stopped at Key Buick GMC in desperation at 4:30PM hoping they were not closing. Jeffrey Moore quickly checked the issue, initiated the Repair Order, and promptly got the vehicle to a repairman. Within 20 minutes, the battery cable was disconnected. The issue was some corrosion, but a bad battery was the real culprit. New battery installed and we were on our way before closing time. There are insufficient words to describe how relieved we are. The medical treatments were completed as scheduled, the vehicle is performing as expected, and we are now back home. That "ole Gator" fan did this Seminole a great service, and we want to say "Thank You very much" to him and to the repairman!

Key Buick Servicewriter Lela

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Lela at Key Buick service is wonderful to deal with. She always makes sure that you, "the customer" is taken care of. I would recommend her to anyone who deals with Key Buick.

Great service department! Great sales experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Always a pleasure working with Ronnie Taylor and the rest of the service staff when it comes time to get my car serviced. Also, buying a car with Richard Rood was easy, painless and refreshing. Great dealership!!!

Service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I bought a Buick Envoy from a dealer in Arkansas and took it to Key Buick for service. Every appointment took 2 1/2 hours to complete a simple oil change. When I called the service department, I was put on hold or left a message every time I wanted to bring my car in. When I left a message, on two occasions (of 4 trips) it was the following day when I got a call back. One time two days later. I had problem with stabilitrac on the car and they had to order a part. Two weeks later I received a call to bring the car in to get the part put on. When I called to get that done, it was the same routine of call, leave a message, call back to me the following day. Usually when a dealership services a car they wash it before giving it back to the customer. Not once did this occur. The people are friendly and I even considering trading for a new Envoy with them but did not because of the service department. When you call the front desk and ask to be transferred to the service department, it is almost if you are intruding on the lady's time there. This is a weak link at the dealership. Otherwise, everyone is pleasant and I enjoyed meeting the owner there. I think it is a simple matter of having more than they can handle in the service department. I was encouraged by the service department guy (Eddie/ nice guy) who handled my service to fill out a customer satisfaction form and mark it excellent and would do so if the service was in fact excellent-it wasn't. I will go back to Arkansas to buy the next Buick.

Worst retail experience Ive ever had!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

First off I was sold a car with faulty front brakes June 2014 and I found out later that the dealership had a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) campaign issued December 2012 that stated that " replacement must be performed prior to retail delivery of any affected vehicle in stock". Well, mine was one of them but I found out the hard way...when I had to brake hard and had the brakes sound and feel as if I hardly had any brakes at all! I brought the car in and had the brakes replaced only to have my cars front bumper damaged by either the porter or the technician that did my repairs. O, and did I fail to mention that my "salesperson" (and I use that term very loosely) never informed me that my new car DIDNT HAVE A SPARE TIRE?!?!?! Really!!!! Instead they give you an inflator which might be ok for a slow leak but not if you have a blowout. I often travel wher there is no cell service in the mountains of NC so I couldnt even call roadside assistance if I had a blowout. To add to my horrible experience I was never even given an owners manual to my 2013 Elantra. PLEASE do yourself a favor and by anything but a Hyundai but if you do Id strongly suggest you dont buy from Key Hyundai.

Outstanding!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I have bought several new, and used vehicles over the years from dealerships, but I have never had an experience like I did at Key Buick GMC. I went there before they opened to look at a truck I was interested in to avoid the normal sales hassle, and I was greeted by the sales manager Mr. Steve Barranco. I informed him of the truck I was interested in, and he was very helpful answering a few questions I had. I came back later that day, and met my salesman Mr. Nick Rogers. Nick brought the truck up front. I had a ton of detailed questions to ask about the truck, but before I could ask them Nick explained every feature. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to the GMC Sierra. They gave me the best price they could on the Sierra. Trying to be a smart consumer I shopped that price at another dealership, and they couldn't even come close. Even if they did beat Key's price I still would have purchased from Key, because I didn't like their high pressure atmosphere at the competitor. If you are looking for a an honest, no pressure, friendly dealership then go to Key, and ask for NIck. Thank you Jasmine, Steve, Phil, and Nick

We bought a Buick Encore 5/2013.

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Morgan Perry was the best! She was very knowledgeable about the Buick Encore, and made the buying process easy providing a laid back atmosphere for us.

A very happy customer

by from Jacksonville Beach, FL |

Dusty Locke was a pleasure to work with. He was very personable and knowledgeable of the Hyundai product line. I love my new Elantra GLS. Thank you Dusty for a great car buying experience, I would recommend Key Hyundai to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Great Service, Clean Facilities, Friendly People

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

When it comes to giving customers excellent and prompt service for their vehicles, Key Buick's Eddie Wallace is the right person . His knowledge of his job assures one of knowing your car is in good hands. The followup contact was also a plus. Thank you Eddie!. Whether it's sales or service, Key Buick is one of the best. Exceptionally honest and warm service personnel. . The waiting room at Key Buick is first-rate. They provide a comfortable waiting area , free coffee and popcorn while enjoying watching a large screen television. Also, I would like to take this opportunity to commend Morgan Perry for her expertise and assistance when we purchased our 2011 LaCrosse. Thank you for your help, patience and friendlyness Morgan. A pleasant, all around experience!

MOST PROFESSIONAL AUTO DEALERSHIP IN SOUTHEAST.

by from Jacksonville, Fl. |

Like always, GERRY L.EASTWOOD, was very professional and knew exactley what was needed and got me on my way. YES I WOULD RECOMMEND KEY BUICK TO MY FAMILY AND FREINDS.

Key Buick GMC Hyundai responded to this review

March 18, 2013

From all of us at Key, thank you very much for your thoughtful review. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future. Thanks again! -- Richard Goss, General Manager, Key Buick GMC Hyundai