Supreme Chevrolet

13354 Airline Hwy, Gonzales, LA 70737

New 877-268-4234
Used 866-697-6186
Service 888-265-4346

Our people make our customers satisfied before, during, and after the sale.

Wonderfull Customer Service!!

by from Gonzales, La |

Ron Gathercole is always so helpful and fast to get back with me to tell me the issues with my vehicle and tells me the best repair and has the best prices. The facilities are always so clean and if you go on Wednesday you can get your nails done!! The people are very friendly and they make things that are not always so good just a little bit better! Thanks Supreme Chevrolet!!

September 30, 2013

Victoria thanks so much for sharing your experience with our Service Department. It is our goal to always exceed our customers' expectations! We're glad you enjoyed getting your nails done while you were with us and look forward to serving you again. Thanks again for choosing Supreme Chevrolet!!

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Found the truck I wanted at Supreme, a 2014 Silverado LTZ. Only problem was I lived in Atlanta (~500 miles away). Kristy was awesome and took care of everything. I flew in to BTR and she was waiting for me at the airport. I was only at the dealer for an hour finishing up paperwork before I was driving back to Atlanta in my new truck. Great experience, great service, but most importantly....great truck!

Great Service

by from Saint Amant La. |

Enjoyed working with JR, He was very pleasant to do business with. He is kind and an asset to for your company.

This the place to buy car

by from Belle Rose, LA |

You have to see Blaine Henry & Kenny Lewis AKA Hot Dog these guys will have you riding in an hour.

October 14, 2014

Christel thanks for the great shout out!! We're so pleased we not only met but exceed your expectations and had you riding in your new vehicle in an hour!!!

Oil Change

by from St. Amant, LA |

Relatively quick and everyone is friendly. Wednesday is Ladies Day and I had my nails done while I waited for my oil change.

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much for letting everyone know about Ladies Day! All of our customers are important to us and we look forward to your next oil change or anything else we can do for you. Thank you again!

Service Dept.

by from Gonzales, La. 70737 |

service was superb I have a Buick Regal and have been to several Buick dealers for my service , however your facility and staff were over the top.The waiting time was reasonable in fact, fast. I will recommend Supreme to all of my GMC friends and neighbors. And I was close to my home, no need to go to Baton Rouge for service. Five stars on every category...Thanks so very much

December 24, 2013

Rafael we are so pleased that you had such a great service experience when you brought your vehicle in to our dealership for service. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us and for choosing Supreme Chevrolet.

Great Place to buy from

by from Gonzales, La |

Great experience, Larry my salesman was great bought my 2013 ChevySilverado very Happy

October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your shopping experience with us. We are pleased that Larry took such good care of you and that you are enjoying your new Silverado so very much. Thank you for choosing Supreme Chevrolet!!

Best experience EVER!!!!!

by from Prairieville, La |

okay I'm going to cut to the chase... this place is by far the best dealership I have ever experienced. Usually, you can bank on spending all day at a dealership to buy a car. Not here. I was in and out with the car of my dreams in record time. The service dept. is so easy to work with and I never have to wait long for my car. They are so amazing that I just bought an additional car from them.

September 30, 2013

CamarogirlSS thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased that we not only met but exceeded your expectations in our sales and service departments. Enjoy your vehicles and thank you again for choosing Supreme Chevrolet. BTW...love your user name!!!

First time service customer

by from Gonzales, LA |

Very comfortable and friendly. Nice updated facility. Will be back for future service.

October 22, 2012

We look forward to continue giving you the best service. Thank you for allowing us to help.

First time service customer

by from Gonzales, LA |

October 22, 2012

We pride ourselves in having the best staff in service and we are happy to help.

Used truck

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Everyone was fantastic. Best products and price around. Very satisfied.

October 22, 2012

Thank you Tom. I do hope that we can continue to live up to your expectations!