Supreme Chevrolet

13354 Airline Hwy, Gonzales, LA 70737

New 877-268-4234
Used 866-697-6186
Service 888-265-4346

Our people make our customers satisfied before, during, and after the sale.

Wonderfull Customer Service!!

by from Gonzales, La |

Ron Gathercole is always so helpful and fast to get back with me to tell me the issues with my vehicle and tells me the best repair and has the best prices. The facilities are always so clean and if you go on Wednesday you can get your nails done!! The people are very friendly and they make things that are not always so good just a little bit better! Thanks Supreme Chevrolet!!

September 30, 2013

Victoria thanks so much for sharing your experience with our Service Department. It is our goal to always exceed our customers' expectations! We're glad you enjoyed getting your nails done while you were with us and look forward to serving you again. Thanks again for choosing Supreme Chevrolet!!

This the place to buy car

by from Belle Rose, LA |

You have to see Blaine Henry & Kenny Lewis AKA Hot Dog these guys will have you riding in an hour.

Oil Change

by from St. Amant, LA |

Relatively quick and everyone is friendly. Wednesday is Ladies Day and I had my nails done while I waited for my oil change.

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much for letting everyone know about Ladies Day! All of our customers are important to us and we look forward to your next oil change or anything else we can do for you. Thank you again!

Service Dept.

by from Gonzales, La. 70737 |

service was superb I have a Buick Regal and have been to several Buick dealers for my service , however your facility and staff were over the top.The waiting time was reasonable in fact, fast. I will recommend Supreme to all of my GMC friends and neighbors. And I was close to my home, no need to go to Baton Rouge for service. Five stars on every category...Thanks so very much

December 24, 2013

Rafael we are so pleased that you had such a great service experience when you brought your vehicle in to our dealership for service. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us and for choosing Supreme Chevrolet.

Great Place to buy from

by from Gonzales, La |

Great experience, Larry my salesman was great bought my 2013 ChevySilverado very Happy

October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your shopping experience with us. We are pleased that Larry took such good care of you and that you are enjoying your new Silverado so very much. Thank you for choosing Supreme Chevrolet!!

Best experience EVER!!!!!

by from Prairieville, La |

okay I'm going to cut to the chase... this place is by far the best dealership I have ever experienced. Usually, you can bank on spending all day at a dealership to buy a car. Not here. I was in and out with the car of my dreams in record time. The service dept. is so easy to work with and I never have to wait long for my car. They are so amazing that I just bought an additional car from them.

September 30, 2013

CamarogirlSS thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased that we not only met but exceeded your expectations in our sales and service departments. Enjoy your vehicles and thank you again for choosing Supreme Chevrolet. BTW...love your user name!!!

First time service customer

by from Gonzales, LA |

Very comfortable and friendly. Nice updated facility. Will be back for future service.

October 22, 2012

We look forward to continue giving you the best service. Thank you for allowing us to help.

First time service customer

by from Gonzales, LA |

October 22, 2012

We pride ourselves in having the best staff in service and we are happy to help.

Used truck

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Everyone was fantastic. Best products and price around. Very satisfied.

October 22, 2012

Thank you Tom. I do hope that we can continue to live up to your expectations!

Lots of good changes

by from Gonzales Louisiana |

I've shopped here before and have always been satisfied!

July 6, 2012

We at Supreme Chevrolet Service and Sales want to say Thank You! We hope that we can continue making you happy and Completely Satisfied!

Knowledgeable, friendly and a great price

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My purchase experience began via the internet and the response and information provided by the Supreme staff was precise and exactly what I wanted/needed. This information saved me a lot of time and driving. The next week when I went to look at and test drive the vehicle that had my attention, it was sold BUT the Supreme staff quickly found me an even better vehicle. The salesmen were very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. There was no pressure and I felt in control of the sale; a major difference from other dealerships. When the salsman told me the sale price it was fair and without an hidden charges. Needless to say I purchased the vehicle. The whole experience was very enjoyable. I strongly recommend Supreme Chevrolet in Gonzales if you have any thought of purchasing a Chevrolet.

June 27, 2012

It is very pleasant to hear such a wonderful response from our customers. We try very hard to please our guests and we are very happy to hear that you were taken care of. If there is ever anything in the future that you need please contact us at 225-644-8411. Any of our managers would be very happy to help you.