Walt's Live Oak Ford

(4.4) 9 Reviews

1109 Ohio Ave N, Live Oak, FL 32064

good service

by from Live Oak, Florida |

the only negative on your service is when I get to the dealership very early in the morning. the sign says open from 0730.....however sometimes the service writer doesn't get there on time.... this is disappointing ... I feel that when I work my schedule to get someplace when they are supposed to be open .. and they are not ... well...................

Great service, helpful staff

by from Pinetta, FL |

Have used this dealership for years, staff is always helpful

excellent service personnel

by from Live oak, florida |

was greeted by professional service rep as always....had an opportunity to speak w/mechanic, he was professional and very polite ..... tks again.

Best of the best!

by from Steinhatchee, FL |

Talk about above and beyond! I went online in desperation, seeking a car. I was contacted immediately by Paul Hayes from Walt's Live Oak Ford. Not only did Mr. Hayes promise me the perfect car, and financing, he made good on that promise THE SAME Day! Mr. Hayes drove the car to me, 50 miles away, assuring me that if I did not like the car, I had the right to refuse, no hard feelings. I fell in love with the car almost instantly, and ended up buying it. I went from having no car, to having a great car...all in one day! I did not have the hassell of pounding the hot pavement, agonizing over selection, going back and forth between sales and finance manager... Mr. Hayes took care of all that, including the tag transfer. I just cannot say enough about his professionalism and courtesy. AFTER signing the paperwork, I found out that Mr. Hayes is a fine Christian man, and ordained minister. No wonder I trusted him immediately! As a Christian woman, I appreciate the fact that at no time before the paperwork was signed, did Mr. Hayes try to "use" his Christianity to seal the deal. If you are looking for honesty and integrity, go see Paul Hayes at Walt's Ford - you will NOT be disappointed.

slow service

by from Flordia |

Been working with this company for a week to purchase a car the salesmen i am working with can't seem to be bothered to return calls or to even stand up to his word to get back to me tried all day yesterday to get a hold of him only to be told he had taken the day off till after noon received no call from him after leaving a message for him to please give me a call back also tried to call his cell phone only to get vm which calls were never returned till almost 8 pm

Love Walt's Live Oak Ford!

by from mcalpin, fl 32062 |

Great service & great people!! They are always friendly and helpful and very clear and honest about the service/maintenance needed and performed.

April 30, 2014

Thank You for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Great Service

by from Live Oak, Florida |

Walts Ford service department was not only informative and friendly, but was also very patient. The staff is Great!

April 30, 2014

Please come back soon. Thank you!

Great place with great staff

by from Lake City, Fl |

Walt's Helped a relative into a new car recently and they love it and the attention they received from this dealer. They didn't pressure her or make her feel uncomfortable and they didn't play price games. They were straight shooting and got the job done. I've had my personal vehicle serviced at walt's on multiple occasions. Overall great place.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for your business. We hope to continue having you here for any of your auto needs.

Great Service!

by from Lake City, Fla. |

I have my car serviced regularly at Walts. The service department employees are very couteous and offer if i need a ride somewhere while service is being done. They also wash my car if I have the time to wait. I havent purchased a car yet cause I dont need but I will be giving them my first shot when I get ready. I have been to the "Big City" guys and the customer service just isnt there.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your input.