Hub City Ford

Hub City Ford

2909 NW Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA 70507

New 888-868-2095
Used 888-884-1271

"No Hidden Fees" Is the Hub City Way!!!!!

bait and switch game is used by this dealership

by from plaquemine LA |

they tried to play bait and switch with me.And every thing they told me saw a LIE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

great salesman and a happy buyer ...

by from Alexandria,La. |

Found a toyota camry at hub city . Salesman drove the vehicle 80 miles for me to look at and test drive . I feel he went above and beyond to make a sale . Love the camry and am glad i purchased from hub city ford .

Hub City Ford Rocks

by from Lafayette, LA |

I went to Hub City Ford in upper Lafayette, LA. there is a dealer there that is wonderful. He greeted me with a big smile and firm handshake. He wanted to talk abou financing first. I have a very small income, do to me disabled. There is nothing out there for people like me who needs a car but is not able to fiance one. He said he would try to see what was available. He worked on this for about 3 days. He would call me whenever there was a deal that he was going try. He knows his job, and did try a lot for me. Hub City has as very good salesman there. It was an extreme pleasure dealing with him. I don't have his name, but he works in the preowned car lot. Thank u for giving me the opportunity to do this. He well deserves the praise.