1726 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210

New 888-858-8439
Used 888-544-9475
Service 888-859-9602

See why residents of the Southside, Mandarin, Orange Park and St. Augustine come to Westside Nissan. Pay less!

Josh Bosin

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Josh Bosin was fantastic to work with. He took the time to help us get exactly the vehicle we wanted at a price we were comfortable paying. Thank you Josh, you took great care of us!

The best car shopping experience ever!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I started car shopping yesterday and Westside Nissan was my second and last stop. From the minute I stepped on the car lot I was greeted by a professional, genuine salesman. The unparalleled service continued until I drove off the lot in my new car. I didn't feel pressured, at any time while 'just looking'. Frances was extremely informative and honest about every question that I asked and didn't act for a second like I was taking too much of his time even before I said I would make a deal. The sales manager and finance manager was also very friendly and welcoming from the moment of introduction. It was raining cats and dogs when it was time to leave and another salesman took my new car into the service garage so we wouldn't get wet while leaving. I would definitely recommend them to ANYone on the fence about a GREAT car dealership. My experience was a pleasure from start to finish!

Great Service

by from Jacksonville FL |

I had a great experience buying my Nissan! Scott Branson is helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks!

May 8, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! Scott is an asset to our store and it is gratifying to have a valuable customer acknowledge this. My name is Ernie Galarza, General Manager of Westside Nissan. My cell is 646-522-7855. If I can ever be of service, please feel free to contact me or Scott. Again, thank you for the review!!!!

Bad Experience

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Julian my salesman tried his best to make my deal happen. I made it very clear upfront as to what I was looking for and he tried his best. Frank S. started negotiations with deceit. He used options items placed on the window of the vehicle as a starting point to negotiate. If you do go to this dealership DO NOT work with Frank S, I went to him once I found out about the dishonesty and he started cursing at me and slapped my hand very hard. He was very angry because I caught this dishonesty and walked away from the deal. There is no room in business to treat customers that way. I will be taking my complaint all the way to the owner. This is not acceptable.

May 8, 2015

Hello Howard. I believe your daughter eventually purchased the new vehicle and I am sorry you felt slighted in our dealership. Though you were not the purchaser, I feel every individual in our store should be respected. In any event, I trust we are starting "anew" and wish your daughter well with her new car. Should she ever need assistance or any questions addressed, please feel free to have her contact me, Ernie Galarza at 646-522-7855. Again, thank you for your review!

My new Nissan Versa

by from Jacksonville, FL |

i absolutely loved my experience at Westside Nissan. Patrick was awesome. He understood my needs and wants and found me a car that is exactly that. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to visit Westside Nissan for their next car purchase. Thank you you guys again...

May 8, 2015

My name is Ernie Galarza and I am the General Manager of Westside Nissan. Thank you for such a glowing review!!! We work hard at our store and customers like yourself validate our collective efforts. Please take my personal cell number 646-522-7855 and store it in a safe place. If I can ever be of assistance, feel free to call! Best of luck with your new car!

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

The dealership was really nice the guy Patrick Howie was really nice he helped me with things that I didn't know about the Nissan brand.

May 8, 2015

Hello Keishay! Thank you for the review! I am in everyday and your are welcome to come in and say "hello"!! Ernie Galarza, General Manager 646-522-7855

Great car, great price...glad I had time

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Overall, I had a very good car buying experience. The staff was friendly and the owner even talked to me for 15 minutes, which I've never experienced before. The only drawback I had was that the process took a very long time. I walked out with a new car at a good price, so no complaints here!

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind review. We are working on streamlining our delivery process and believe we now have it fixed. I do remember our conversation and am so happy we made it a special event. Enjoy the car and please keep my name and number should you ever need assistance from our store. Thank you again!!! Ernie Galarza, General Manager 646-522-7855

AWESOME service!

by from Jacksonvilel,FL |

Buying a car from Westside Nissan was great. Our sales person Patrick Howie helped us narrow our choices to the top three that were best for us. I love my Rogue!!

April 8, 2015

Hi Kat! Thank you for such a nice review. We are lucky to have Patrick Howie on our staff and I am equally pleased that he met your expectations. Please keep my name and number handy should you ever need assistance from our store. Again, thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Ernie Galarza, General Manager 646-522-7855