O'Steen Volvo

10863 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256

Used 904-396-5486

poor service

by from jacsonville florida |

I purchased a 2013 s60 and I purchased the paint and interior protectant for 800.00 and when I got my car back my interior was dirtier than when I brought in my car than they had the audacity to say we don't clean the interior prior to sealing the interior and first if all it was not dirty other than a spot on the right side visor and right pillar which were were told they would take care of when I brought it in for service. Other than good sales process I will have to find another Volvo dealer to service my vehicle which is really sad as they are 5 minutes from my house.

Not a pleasant buying experience

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I bought a car from this dealership recently and the sales and financing representative was fair, but I will say I have never bought a car from a reputable dealership that did not come with a filled tank of gas. Not only did the dealership not fill up the gas tank, but I was told "That was our all in price on the car, we will make sure you have enough gas to drive away but we do not put a full tank of gas in on used cars". I have negotiated price with dealerships before, but never have I thought about negotiating a tank of gas before. I left this dealership with a bad taste and will never buy from them again, if I did not already sign the papers to buy the car, I would have left. Seems very petty to me.

O'Steen Volvo responded to this review

April 4, 2014

Kevin, I apologize for the unpleasant buying experience that you had at our dealership. By no means did we want you to experience something like this. Please except my offer of a free tank a gas and your 1st oil change service. We try to make every car buying experience a great one and failed doing that with you. Please feel free to contact me directly at tdalton@osteenautomotivegroup.com or 904-396-5486, and I will gladly do what I can to make this more of enjoyable experience for you. Tim Dalton O'Steen Volvo General Sales Manager 10863 Phillips Highway Jacksonville Florida 32256 Work 904-396-5486 x 2231 Fax 904-396-7815 WE'VE MOVED!!!! NEW LOCATION BY AVENUES MALL

outstanding service

by from Hamilton Ontario |

I am a visitor from out of town ( Canada) and I had to have my 2007 V70R diagnosed for what turned out to be a wheel bearing replacement. Diagnostics were done quickly and accurately. Estimate was provided for the repair and I agreed to the work. No one but the selling Volvo dealer has ever serviced my car and I was a little nervous about anyone else "touching my car" The service advisor ( Tina Crews) made me feel welcome and confident in this dealers service capacity and provided courtesy transportation as I stay on Amelia Island. The car was ready when promised, thoroughly cleaned and actually came in at under the estimated price to repair !!! All in all an outstanding experience and I would not hesitate to recommend O'Steen Volvo to any local or visiting Volvo owner .. especially the "R" fanatics. Big thank you to Tina and the O'Steen service team.

Best car buying experience in 25 years!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Hands down this was the easiest car buy experience. As soon as we walked into the dealership, we were met by Glenn, who was very friendly and after showing us the XC60, introduced us to Tim Dalton, the sales manager, who quoted us an excellent price on the vehicle and beat another dealer's quote for our trade-in by $500. We were still looking around and after getting hassled by almost every dealership in Jacksonville, we went back and bought the Volvo from O'Steen. We were never pressured, hassled, or pestered by the annoying phone calls like other dealerships. We will definitely go back to purchase our next vehicle from O'Steen Volvo. Thanks!

hiden fees, bad cars, horrible post sale service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

they sold me a bmw with a bad head gasket, the car drove for only one week... i took it to a mechanic and he told me the car have some DIY stuff on the engine just to make the sell... now i have a nice useless bmw sitting on my driveway

O'Steen Volvo responded to this review

May 23, 2013

Steve, this is Mark OSteen. We could not find any info on your purchase of a BMW from OSteen Volvo. If you would like to give me a call (396-5486) I will be glad to look into this. I don't even know what DIY is. Please be in touch, Mark.

kenneth

by from jacksonville,fl |

recently purchased a preowned s80 the experience was great also mike in the service area and his co-worker were awesome instantly checking out a concern I had, getting under the hood despite my concern for her french manicure. ha-ha thank you all

Nice!

by from Jacksonville |

I had a very nice experience buying a used car at O'Steen. The salesman was courteous and professional and everyone at the dealership treated me well. Also, I got a great deal on my Cadillac!

Fast, Decisive and great to buy from

by from Saint Johns, FL |

I went in to look at two used cars and within an hour I had bought one, and within 90 minutes I was out the door on my way home. I loved working with Abe Coggin and Jane is also fast and efficient. Everyone is very "real" and they all make you feel like you've known them forever. Great place to buy a Volvo!

Used BMW

by from Jacksonville fl |

Requested to be contacted about one of their listings and I never received a call

Mr.gator

by from St Johns, Fl |

My recent buying experience at O'steen was very enjoyable, efficient and fair. Abe Coggin was knowledge and a pleasure to deal with providing timely delivery of the vehicle