Roger Beasley Volvo

6375 US-290, Austin, TX 78723

Used 512-743-3621

Great Service

by from Oceanside, CA |

Recently we had our car repaired in Austin. Our service representative, Rick Cornelius went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. He is responsive, personable, and always professional. In addition, our experience with everyone at Volvo has been exemplary.

Good buying experience

by from Texas |

I recently bought a new Volvo XC90 from Roger Beasley Volvo in Austin. My salesman was James Walpole and my finance person was Anne Fox. I discussed everything with James over the phone and Internet and went to the dealership when everything was set. The experience was very pleasant. At all times I felt that I was respected as a customer, which encouraged me to pursue the deal further. James was very professional and respectful to my objections during the sale, which got him the sale. Anne was very professional and honest in the financing process. I would highly recommend both of them.

This dealership is very easy to work with!!

by from Austin, TX |

I have purchased 2 Volvo XC-90's from Larry Gray at this dealership. Each time, he, and all the staff, were very polite, knowledgeable, and professional. I would highly recommend them.