Mike Davidson Ford

Service 888-234-4359

The Good Guys

GREAT SERVICE

by from Jacksonville |

I have been doing business with Mike Davidson Ford for many years now and the service has ALWAYS been great! I see why they are called The Good Guys. Thank you for taking care of my baby. Red Velvet :)

D Noles

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Lee Brewer greeted us when shopping for a new suv. From start to finish Lee was professional, polite, and knowledgeable. He was in contact with us after leaving the dealership providing us with the information we had asked for from him. During the buying process he continued to provide us with outstanding service. I would happily recommend Lee and Mike Davidson to others.

great sales team

by from jacksonville florida |

I met salesperson lee to explore the options of buying a new truck. Lee was great and showed me many options without the the hassle or pressure usually associated with car sales. Though I didn't drive home my truck that night Lee made my decision much easier as I visited several other dealerships. The next day I returned and purchased my truck from lee. He was very professional and all the little things made the difference.... a full tank of gas... the detailing... and spending a great deal of time going over every inch of my new truck. This is my second brand new truck from Mike Davidson, my third will be from them as well.

Excellent Service

by from Jacksonville, fl |

Excellent service in the service dept. Fast and friendly.

A++++ excellent customer service

by from Hunstville, AL |

Excellent customer service with friendly staff. Look for Lee Brewer he is very professional and knowledgable! He explained me the whole process and taught me the car features. Definetely I recommend this dealer to anyone!!

A-1 service

by from Jacksonville,Fl |

I called and received prompt and professional service. The staff is excellent!

New Car From Doug and His Team at Mike Davidson

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My husband and I went to several dealerships in the Jacksonville area to look for a great lease deal on a new car. After having my Mitsubishi Montero Sport (with cassette player) for 14 years, I was very excited at the thought of a new car. But, I promised to keep my "game face on" when we were looking. We were mainly interested in an SUV or crossover-like vehicle. We met Doug Moore at Mike Davidson Ford on our first visit to a dealership. He was friendly and helpful but not overbearing like some salespeople tend to be. Doug assisted us with test drives of the Ford Escape and Ford Explorer. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and he just seemed like a good person. We loved the Explorer right away, and the technology was amazing! When we explained that this was our first of several dealership visits, he did not pressure us to discuss financing or anything right away. He simply handed us his card and said that he hoped to see us back soon. During our shopping week, we drove several different brands of SUV and crossover-type vehicles (Toyota Highlander, GMC Acadia, Jeep Cherokee, and Kia Sorrento). We also experienced many different personalities of salespeople. We were at some dealerships for 2 or more hours after test driving because the people insisted that we talk about financing right away and pressured us to drive the car off of the lot that day. We wanted to buy our car from Doug because we thought he was the nicest person that we met, and he did not put a lot of pressure on us to buy the day that we visited. And, we ended up loving the Ford Explorer much more than the other vehicles. So, we got both things that we wanted! The night we went to buy our car, Doug was working with us to choose a car from the lot. They did not have the exact color in the model that I wanted. So, the managers began to look for a car that they could get from another dealer. However, we ended up changing our mind and going with the white platinum Explorer on the lot. It was beautiful! It had some upgraded features that made it a little more expensive than what we were looking to spend on monthly payments. Doug and his staff worked to get the price where we wanted it. He helped us with syncing my phone with the technology. He showed us every button and gadget, even though it was around 10:00 (way after the dealership was supposed to close). And, the staff even detailed the car for us. Doug was wonderful, and he even called to check and see how we were doing a week or so after we bought the car. Bianca (the car) and I are doing fine. It's like Christmas every day for me after driving my car for so long. We would definitely buy there again. We had a very pleasurable experience at Mike Davidson Ford.

Bought a Used Vehicle from Davidson Ford!

by from Tallahasse, FL |

I just want to say that our experience with Mike Davidson Ford was wonderful for my wife and me. Everyone was extremely nice. Everything was done on a very timely basis. The car was everything that they described online, and more. They cleaned it up so thoroughly that it looked brand new, although it was used. I was given a tour of the car and told everything about it, which amazed me because it wasn't a Ford! Travis did a wonderful job of introducing to our new car. Dave was very nice when negotiating with me on the vehicle. I was also most impressed by Marc, the Finance person. He could not have been nicer and he finished up our paperwork post haste, all while being very professional yet extremely personable. It appears that Mr. Davidson has done a wonderful job of attracting very good people to work at his dealership and it appears to be paying off very well. I wish you all the best when your new facility is done! Thank you so much!

ford cars

by from jax beach fla. |

Always a positive experience at mike davidson ford. pat and kevin always find the car I'm looking for at a good price. you can't go wrong here.

WOW, Never Knew!

by from Jacksonville Beach, Florida |

I went to MikeDavidson.com and found 2 cars I knew I wanted to look into, so I dropped an email and my phone number. The sales associate emailed me and immediately got me in (WITH NO WAIT) to Drive the Cars. I was in and out in 1 hour and even though I did not buy one of the cars I drove, the salesman did find me the car I had been wanting about 10 days after looking. I plan to buy the car this week.

Great service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Ordered my 2013 Focus ST from Mike Davidson. I delt with Patrick during the process and it was great. I kept my updated on the status of my order. Would go there again.