Tom Bush Autoplex

Used 877-664-6507

"Voted Best Place to Buy a Car in Jacksonville" -Folio 2012/2013

New Era New Car

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

I have purchased many cars from many different dealerships and salespersons, but my experience at Tom Bush Autoplex was superb. The salesman Thaddeus Bruce was outstanding; he understood our circumstance, and made the entire process enjoyable, trouble free, and surprisingly fast. Lastly the vehicle I purchased, a 2011 Toyota Camry, is an exceptional buy, as with the other vehicles I had researched there. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to check out Tom Bush Autoplex, and ask for Thaddeus Bruce; you will not disappointed.

Thaddeus Bruce and my new car

by from Middleburg, FL |

I went to the Tom Bush dealership with a heavy heart without any hope of getting a new car. I received a repair estimate that morning that was going to be at least $800.00 and I had already spent over $1000.00 in the months of May and June 2014. I knew it was time for a new car and Thaddeus Bruce worked with me and my income restrictions and I walked away that day with a 2012 car. I didn't think it would be possible, but the dealership was friendly and courteous to me and made the purchase exciting. I would recommend the Tom Bush dealership to anyone!!

Thaddeus Bruce and Tom Bush Auto plex

by from Jacksonville,Fl. |

I received excellent customer service here today at tom bush auto plex from Mr. Thaddeus Bruce. At first i was really nervous about purchasing a car today after he sat down with me and started talking he made me feel comfortable. This is yet the best car buying experience I ever had. I would recommend anyone who wants to buy a car to come to Tom Bush Auto plex.

Fabulous Customer Service

by from Amelia Island, Florida |

My wife and I shopped at four other dealerships for a used Jeep Wrangler. We found a nice looking Jeep on the internet, at Tom Bush Autoplex and made appointment to see and drive it. Our vehicle was parked out front clean and waiting for us to look it over and take it for a ride. Ken Baxley greeted us with kind, considerate and professional customer service. After driving the car we returned home to Amelia Island to consider the purchase. No pressure was placed on us when we left the dealership. The next day a deal was made over the phone without traveling back to the dealership. Our preowned Jeep now has a new home on Amelia Island, and we look forward to many fun times driving it on the Island.

Wonderful!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Everyone at this dealership is great. I worked with Thaddeus Bruce and Ken Baxley to find the car that I love. It was so easy. They even repaired every little scratch on the car so it literally looks like i drove it off the show room floor. I cant express enough how grateful i am to Thaddeus and Ken. Ive told everyone i know to go see them. This is the second car purchased from this dealership and both experiences were fantastic! I love my Mazda3!

Just great service

by from jacksonville fl |

Shopping for a used truck with a limited budget is rough. Trucks seem to be in high demand and the price of them shows it. I had a pre-approved loan from my bank so I knew what I wanted to spend. I saw on the web that Tom Bush Autoplex had a vehicle that seemed to fit what I was looking for but was just outside of my price range. I decided to stop by and check it out and maybe talk them down a little. The truck was a recent trade in and although they hadn't even had time to clean it, you could tell it was a well maintained vehicle, clean underside and under the hood. I took it for a test drive and everything seemed great so we started the 'haggle' process. Ken Baxley was up front and honest, after showing me the 'prescribed' retail prices and various ratings of KBB etc and my reluctance at taking that valuation as his bottom line, I told him how much I was willing to spend (which was well below the consumers price references). He said he would go check with his boss. Oh here we go I thought, prepare for the elongated 30 minute wait and counter offer I had received so many times before. Much to my surprise he was back within 5 minutes and a price was settled on that fit my budget perfectly. I told him I needed to take it to my mechanic to have it checked out. Without hesitation he wrote up a short term rental agreement (no charge) and handed me the keys and said stop by tomorrow and let me know what they say. My mechanic found nothing major wrong with the vehicle but told me this particular model had a known issue that the manufacturer had released a TB (Technical Bulletin) on, but no recall had been issued. The issue could have caused catastrophic transmission failure and I told Ken that I couldn't buy the vehicle unless they either paid for the recommended repair or made it themselves. Within minutes he told me that was fine and they would make the repair AND warranty the part and work for 12 months 12,000 miles. True customer service that is rare today. He didn't just want to sell me a vehicle, he wanted to sell me one that I wanted and would be satisfied with.

Steve Garcia provided a great purchase experience

by from Atlantic Beach, Fl |

I was referred to Tom Bush Autoplex and, specifically, Steve through my Community First Credit Union's car buying assistance program. I told them what I was looking for and how much I wanted to spend and they found the car and referred me to Steve. The entire experience was quick, efficient and the most pleasant one I've ever had. Steve was very friendly, courteous and helpful. I am very happy with the car I purchased. I would not hesitate to go to Steve again.

Review for TomBushAutoplex (Salesman Steve Garcia)

by from Atlantic Beach Florida |

I will have to say from the moment we set foot on the lot, it was a very pleasant experience. We were greeted with a very personable Salesman and he was very straight and to the point. Understood where we were coming from and what we were looking for and he made it happen. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had, all the way around. We greatly appreciate . Thanks Tom Bush Autoplex.

AMAZING SERVICE

by from Jacksonville |

ME and my Fiance' are just starting out and we really wanted a new car (we have no credit) Jean at Tom Bush helped us get into our dream car! we had the most amazing customer service and the price we were told over the phone was the price received when we signed the papers. Ken Baxley was also amazing! i will never go anywhere else to get a vehicle and i would refer Tom Bush to anybody!

Steve Garcia review

by from Pennsylvania |

Steve was very helpful in finding our Grandaughter a car. We had limited time in Jax and Steve helped us with the process. We found a great car and we trusted Steve. He is an excellent employee, there was no pressure, just professionalism . Thanks Steve! We will return when we need another car! Bob and Wilma Lee - and Lily.

Garcia is the Man!...

by from St Aug |

Just wanted to take a few minutes of time to give some honor to Mr. Steve Garcia. Definitely not a typical "used car salesman" but a geniunely caring man who will be honest with you and ensure that you are cared for. Deal with Steve!