CAG - Austin Infiniti

8140 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757

New 877-605-8187
Used 877-733-4214
Service 877-291-5416

Welcome to Austin Infiniti - A Locally Owned and Operated Continental Automotive Group

Tremendous, responsive service

by from Austin tx |

Immediate service on inquiry. High quality service as usual.

STobias

by from Austin, TX |

Love My infiniti QX60 and awesome service dept. Bobby was great and covered all the questions I had. Service Dept got the Leaves out of my car fan at no charge. Thank you , thank you Thank you !!!

Service Department

by from Austin, Texas |

I had the pleasure of working with Bobby Davis. He made sure my needs were taken care of with the car and me personally. This facility is top notch with customer service and amenities for their clients. I highly recommend working with Bobby and Austin Infinity.

Great Service Overall

by from Austin, Tx |

Very Friendly and Good Customer Service, Love the Staff, Will buy again from here!!

New Car Buying Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

Tony Anthony at Austin Infiniti understands a new car buyer and what it means to offer EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service. I doubt I will ever buy anywhere else! From Sales to Financing to Service...all went above and beyond to insure my new car buying experience was not only memorable but flawless! What can you say when you arrive at the dealership and your brand new car is sitting on the showroom floor with a big bow but WOW! Go to Austin Infiniti. You will be impressed, start to finish and every step in between. Worth the drive from anywhere.

Great service & dealership

by from New Braunfels, TX |

Great service, friendly staff, very easy to deal with... very nice dealership!

Great Dealership!

by from New Braunfels, TX |

Great service, easy to deal with... staff is very friendly and the dealership is very nice.

AWESOME DEALERSHIP!

by from SEGUIN, TX |

This is the BEST dealership and service center! I travel a good distance just to use them. Wouldn't go anywhere else. No other Inviniti Dealership holds a candle to Austin.

Willing to Go the Extra Mile

by from Burnet, TX |

Although we didn't purchase an Infiniti, we did purchase a vehicle that was taken in trade at the dealership. Tony Anthony treated us just as he would treat someone contemplating the purchase of an Infiniti. He was knowledgeable in the operation of the vehicle we did purchase, and made sure that we were familiar with many of its features. Kaylyn Passwater (Finance Manager) had all of the paperwork ready, and the sale went very smoothly. We appreciated Naj's (Customer Support) stopping by to corroborate that we did, indeed, have the lowest price that they could offer.

Excellent service

by from Austin, TX |

My car was due for an oil change, and the express service is the way to go. Fast, efficient, with professional staff and the most comfortable waiting area in Austin. I was in and out in 30 minutes!

Service visit for used M35

by from Killeen, TX |

By far the best customer service I've ever had at a dealership. Steve and the technician assigned to repair my car were awesome. I had been to two other repair shops that were closer to my home and all it did was cause me a great deal of hassle going back and forth because they were doing guess work or trying out after market parts that were incompatible. I really appreciated the attention to detail and the respect they gave to me during my visit. The parts were not available, but Steve set me up with a loner car which allowed me to return all the way back to Killeen and pick up my car the next day after work..I will definitely be back for my next service visit.