CAG - Austin Infiniti

8140 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757

New 877-605-8187
Used 877-733-4214
Service 877-291-5416

Welcome to Austin Infiniti - A Locally Owned and Operated Continental Automotive Group

Tremendous, responsive service

by from Austin tx |

Immediate service on inquiry. High quality service as usual.

Excellent service

by from Austin, TX |

My car was due for an oil change, and the express service is the way to go. Fast, efficient, with professional staff and the most comfortable waiting area in Austin. I was in and out in 30 minutes!

Service visit for used M35

by from Killeen, TX |

By far the best customer service I've ever had at a dealership. Steve and the technician assigned to repair my car were awesome. I had been to two other repair shops that were closer to my home and all it did was cause me a great deal of hassle going back and forth because they were doing guess work or trying out after market parts that were incompatible. I really appreciated the attention to detail and the respect they gave to me during my visit. The parts were not available, but Steve set me up with a loner car which allowed me to return all the way back to Killeen and pick up my car the next day after work..I will definitely be back for my next service visit.

Service, service, service

by from Austin |

I discovered a problem with my gas gauge the day before my regular service appointment. They had to order parts and I got to keep the loaner car three days. No problem.

Exceptional Service Always

by from Austin, TX |

I brought my car in for an oil change this week. I had forgotten that it was time for my annual state inspection, but my service Tech (Nicholas Lefebvre) noticed it and my car was inspected at the dealership. Had he not noticed that, I would have had to take the car elsewhere on another day. It's that attention to detail that I love and the Austin dealership consistently provides. I also like the new "valet" team when you arrive at Service - it's a nice touch to be greeted when you arrive.

Good service

by from austin,texas |

excellent service and good staff................................

Great First Impression!!

by from Austin, TX |

I owned an '03 G35 for 6.5 years (70k+ miles) and traded it for an "09 G37S in 2009. I have always had these cars serviced at Infiniti dealers. Due to my profession, I have dealt with Infiniti dealers in Atlanta, So. Florida, Las Vegas, Honolulu and now Austin. I consider my overall impression of my first visit to the Austin dealership as a very positive and professional first experience. All the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful, the facilities and amenities were excellent. The availability of loaner cars is a huge benefit, though their facility is certainly nice enough to wait a few hours for service if necessary. In stark contrast, my wife has owned Mercedes for the last 10 years and their service experience is terrible in comparison. Having dealt with various MB dealers in the multiple states listed above, I feel my appraisal is accurate. (have not been to MB for service in Austin yet) Lastly, I strongly recommend Infiniti vehicles, they are excellent and fun to drive!!!

Great service! Very Friendly!

by from Austin, Texas |

Had a great experience with Mark B. He was very professional and made sure that my experience was top notch!

Well done, again

by from Austin, TX |

The service experience for Infiniti is consistent with other premium brands in other industries in the marketplace (e.g. - Waldorf Astoria). It is a differentiator and encourages me to consider Infiniti models for my next purchase.

Great service

by from Austin TX |

What I am extremely happy about is that every time I get my car serviced, I don't have to pay a penny. When I took my previous car (not an Infinity) to get serviced, I always ended with a bill, a car rental that cost me money, and poor customer service. Now, I get greeted at the door with a smile, the same service person (Dave - excellent customer service skills), and a loner car.

10 years very happy with Austin Infiniti

by from Austin, TX |

I bought my new G35 almost 10 years ago from Austin Infiniti. The car has been reliable, fun and still looks great. The service has been spectacular. I've had some bad experiences with other Austin car dealers (VW and Acura) but Austin Infiniti has always been a pleasure to do business with.