Estabrook Ford Lincoln and Nissan

New 866-675-6521
Used 888-483-8420
Service 888-856-8533

A tradition of Service Since 1951 Estabrook Ford New Ford & Lincoln Sales

best dealership to buy from around!

by from moss point, ms |

Recently purchased a new 2014 Juke from here and Sean Varone is definitely the man to go see for any help! Him and Vikki Maxwell were the two who helped me thru the process of buying a new car and I couldn't be happier with there service. Very friendly staff all around and wonderful customer service! Got the best deal I could of asked for! Will definitely recommend friend's to this dealership and to go see Sean Varone or Vikki Maxwell.

June 24, 2014

There is a reason that Miss Vikki Maxwell has been working here at Estabrook for 17 years! Yes, 17 years! She is the best on the Mississippi Gulf Coast! It was great working with you to help get the right Juke for you Kayla! Spread the word! We love to see smiles here at Estabrook!

Buying a car sight unseen

by from Pascagoula ms |

We had talked for months about buying a new vehicle and decided we were interested in a Ford Explorer. We knew which dealership we would go to but not who to talk to. We talked to Marty Lowery a good friend and a valued employee of Estabrook and she helped us connect with Sean Varone. Within 30 min after our conversation with Marty we got a call from Sean who said he would help us anyway he could. Several days later we saw an Explorer online that we were interested in so we headed to Estabrook and Sean. The car had been sold the day before. No problem, within an hour Sean had found the perfect vehicle,we had signed the papers and had bought a car we had never seen..it was painless and when we picked the car up the next day, it was perfect. I cannot say enough what a great experience we had and how special Sean made us feel. Chris Doebler handled the financing like the professional he is and everybody that was part of our experience treated us special. I highly recommend Sean Varone and Estabrook Ford and I have no doubt that we will be dealing with both for a long time

I Drove 90 Miles to Purchase from Estabrook

by from Pensacola, FL |

I drove from Pensacola, FL to purchase from Estabrook. Sean Varone had my car waiting inside out of the rainy weather for my inspection. Sean was very nice and went above and beyond to make my transaction smooth. He even gave my son the Mustang poster off his own wall in his office. The extra keyfob was misplaced by someone else and Sean handled the replacement with professionalism and promptness. He has answered every email or phone call that I have made to him. I highly recommend Sean and Estabrook for your next car purchase even if you have to drive 100 miles to get there.

Great service even after the deal. One happy buyer

by from Pascagoula, MS |

I was looking online and came across a 2012 Nissan Murano I wanted to get further information on. I met Sean Varone and it was a match made. He made me feel very at ease and that I was making the right decision for myself. He was very patient with me (I am a woman that cannot make her mind up). I finalized all my paperwork Friday evening, then received a call from him Saturday telling me to stop back by and he would help me with any adjustments I needed in my car. I cannot say enough good things about Sean! I signed my paperwork with Chris Doebler. I believe he told me he has been with Estabrook 14 years. They truly have a gem in Chris. He is very knowledgeable and kind. Before you go anywhere else please go give this pair a chance! The best customer service by far. No pushy salesman here! They made my car shopping experience unforgettable! Thanks again Sean V. & Chris D.

Bought a 2014 F150 Platinum

by from Lucedale, MS |

We had been looking at new vehicles for several months now but could not find the truck....nor the deal we wanted. Of course, I wasn't really looking forward to the whole car buying experience, as previous memories reminded me it was not an enjoyable experience. I really wanted a 2015 F150, but couldn't bring myself to pass on the great savings on the 2014 models. I was looking online, and found a Platinum, that was a demo, and with it being a 2014, so really wanted to see what kind of deal we could get. I contacted Estabrook Ford, and talked with Sean V, and we set a time to come in and look at the new vehicles, mainly the Platinum which was a demo, and was very pleased with looks, features and how it drove and handled. Once we selected the vehicle, we started the "buying" experience, to be totally surprised how much easier and simple it was. Sean was super to work with, and we felt very comfortable with him, and Chris D, finance manager, which to me was even more important that just the bottom line. We even traded in a vehicle, which by the way, had over 200,000 miles on it, and was satisfied on the trade in value, and the discount on the new truck, made it a great deal. Oh......even before we closed the deal, and regardless if we bought the truck or not, we knew we had made a new friend with Sean. So if you are looking for a vehicle, would definitely recommend Estabrook Ford dealership, and ask for Sean, as we were very pleased and satisfied with the entire process, and the quality of people we were dealing with.

Buy a new truck from Estabrook, you won't be sorry

by from Pascagoula, MS |

I purchased a new F150, 2014. My salesman was Sean Varone. He was very good at finding the exact truck that I wanted. He has a very good working knowledge of the resources needed to accomplish the job. I would recommend Sean to anyone. He will get the job done. The sales staff is very friendly and welcoming. The Estabrook facility is very modern and clean representing the complete package of customer service. Job well done, I love my truck!

Excellent Sales Service

by from Ocean Springs, MS |

I had the pleasure of working with Sean Verone for my trade/purchase experience. I found the vehicle online, called, and had it the same day! He was extremely easy to work with during the entire process. I would recommend him, as well as the dealership, to anyone in the market.

April 4, 2015

Beth, I really do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! It really was a lot of fun to work with y'all. I know that it is going to be a lot easier on you now with the Highlander than it was with the Camry. I can't thank you enough for business and for you educating our children!!!

Great service!!

by from Pascagoula |

Sean Varone got me a great deal and the service was awesome!! He took care of everything and it was stress free!

April 4, 2015

Thank you Callie! It was great working with you like I did with your brother a few months ago! We take a lot of pride here at Estabrook Ford that we have sold your entire family several cars and trucks in the past! I look forward to working with you in the future as well! Enjoy your Certified Pre-Owned Escape!

Second purchase from Estabrook

by from Wiggins, MS |

After complaining to a family member about terrible experiences with two other Ford dealerships, I was given Sean Varones phone number. I called him on a Saturday that he was not working, but he talked to me anyway about what I was looking for. He found exactly what my wife wanted and we purchased her a Ford Edge in September 2014. I told Sean that I would be back in Febuary to purchase an F-150. When I called Sean in Febuary, I told him exactly what I was looking for and he found it for me in just a couple of hours. Because of conflicting schedules, my wife and I were unable to actually purchase the truck for two weeks after Sean ordered it. During the whole process, Sean was extremely kind and easy to work with. He went above and beyond to provide me with the best trade in on my truck and every rebate that I qualified for. The finance manager was extremely helpful. He was able to get me a better interest rate, plus a 100,000 mile warranty for only $1 more per month by making a simple phone call. We recommend Estabrook and Sean Varone to all our family and friends. We look forward to doing business with them again!

April 4, 2015

Brad and DeAnna, I can not stress how much I appreciate y'all! It was great to work with y'all again! It is always fun to make a little road trip up to Wiggins to show y'all the right vehicle. It was great to see y'all happy twice now as I have handed y'all keys to your new Fords! I am always here after the sale for y'all as well! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Get deal at Estabrook

by from Pascagoula, Ms. |

We dealt with Sean Varone and I can honestly say one of the best car buying experince i have had. I had recently had a bad experence with Estabrook sales and before meeting Sean would not have dealt with them. Sean understood my situation and the issues that i had the first time i visited this dealership. His energy and comment to get the job done show greatly. We put an almost inpossible task on him and he came throught. Sean Varone has earned my business in the future. I will defintly go back to Estabrook for the purchase of my next venhicle.

April 4, 2015

Heath, I am very thankful that you gave us here at Estabrook Ford a second chance. Like I told you the very first time we spoke on the phone, I will ensure that you get the treatment and the deal that you deserve if you give me the opportunity. That was all that I could ask for. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Sundae! It made my day to hand you the keys to that beautiful new F-150! Looking forward to doing it again one day!

Great internet sales person.

by from Diberville, MS |

Great internet sales person. The guy that sales the extended warranty was not as plesent and did not understand the word no. He could not understand simple economics.