Estabrook Ford Lincoln and Nissan

New 866-675-6521 New 866-675-6521
Used 888-483-8420 Used 888-483-8420
Service 888-856-8533 Service 888-856-8533

A tradition of Service Since 1951 Estabrook Ford New Ford & Lincoln Sales

best dealership to buy from around!

by from moss point, ms |

Recently purchased a new 2014 Juke from here and Sean Varone is definitely the man to go see for any help! Him and Vikki Maxwell were the two who helped me thru the process of buying a new car and I couldn't be happier with there service. Very friendly staff all around and wonderful customer service! Got the best deal I could of asked for! Will definitely recommend friend's to this dealership and to go see Sean Varone or Vikki Maxwell.

Estabrook Ford Lincoln and Nissan responded to this review

June 25, 2014

There is a reason that Miss Vikki Maxwell has been working here at Estabrook for 17 years! Yes, 17 years! She is the best on the Mississippi Gulf Coast! It was great working with you to help get the right Juke for you Kayla! Spread the word! We love to see smiles here at Estabrook!

GM and Service Attendant's Poor Service!!!

by from Ocean Springs |

I purchased a MKX from another dealership because it was better deal than Estabrook Lincoln's. When I needed my vehicle serviced they would not provide a loaner because I did not purchase my MKX from Estabrook. They suggested I drive a hour away to get it serviced instead of twenty minutes down the road. That came directly from the General Manager. My family has purchased 2 lincolns and one ford truck from Estabrook in the last seven years. So beware that this dealership may not honor all aspects of the Lincoln warranty unless you purchase your lincoln from them!

Respect for customer and no high pressure

by from Ocean Springs, MS |

Sean Varone was the perfect salesman for us. He understood we weren't in a rush to buy now. He found several vehicles for us to look at so we could check out the features and decide exactly what we really did want and what we didn't want. There was no high pressure and he consistently went the extra mile to locate vehicles that matched our wish list. In the end, we got exactly what we wanted, at a good price and with a fair value on our trade-in. Sean hooked us up with Chris to do the financial closing side of the the deal. Like Sean, he didn't push us into a bunch of overpriced extras. He simply showed what they had to offer, explained the offerings, and offered them at highly competitive prices--even less than many of the internet sellers.

Fantastic experience and very direct. No surprises

by from Pascagoula, Ms |

Working with Sean Verone was a total pleasure. Easy to talk to. Very relaxing experience. Sean did everything he said he would do. No surprises. Sean was very courtious and professional. He got us exactly what we wanted.

Customer Review for Sean Varone

by from Pass Christian, MS |

Great working with Sean Varone. Excellent experience. Very quick, personal and professional.

Buying a car sight unseen

by from Pascagoula ms |

We had talked for months about buying a new vehicle and decided we were interested in a Ford Explorer. We knew which dealership we would go to but not who to talk to. We talked to Marty Lowery a good friend and a valued employee of Estabrook and she helped us connect with Sean Varone. Within 30 min after our conversation with Marty we got a call from Sean who said he would help us anyway he could. Several days later we saw an Explorer online that we were interested in so we headed to Estabrook and Sean. The car had been sold the day before. No problem, within an hour Sean had found the perfect vehicle,we had signed the papers and had bought a car we had never seen..it was painless and when we picked the car up the next day, it was perfect. I cannot say enough what a great experience we had and how special Sean made us feel. Chris Doebler handled the financing like the professional he is and everybody that was part of our experience treated us special. I highly recommend Sean Varone and Estabrook Ford and I have no doubt that we will be dealing with both for a long time

I Drove 90 Miles to Purchase from Estabrook

by from Pensacola, FL |

I drove from Pensacola, FL to purchase from Estabrook. Sean Varone had my car waiting inside out of the rainy weather for my inspection. Sean was very nice and went above and beyond to make my transaction smooth. He even gave my son the Mustang poster off his own wall in his office. The extra keyfob was misplaced by someone else and Sean handled the replacement with professionalism and promptness. He has answered every email or phone call that I have made to him. I highly recommend Sean and Estabrook for your next car purchase even if you have to drive 100 miles to get there.

Great service even after the deal. One happy buyer

by from Pascagoula, MS |

I was looking online and came across a 2012 Nissan Murano I wanted to get further information on. I met Sean Varone and it was a match made. He made me feel very at ease and that I was making the right decision for myself. He was very patient with me (I am a woman that cannot make her mind up). I finalized all my paperwork Friday evening, then received a call from him Saturday telling me to stop back by and he would help me with any adjustments I needed in my car. I cannot say enough good things about Sean! I signed my paperwork with Chris Doebler. I believe he told me he has been with Estabrook 14 years. They truly have a gem in Chris. He is very knowledgeable and kind. Before you go anywhere else please go give this pair a chance! The best customer service by far. No pushy salesman here! They made my car shopping experience unforgettable! Thanks again Sean V. & Chris D.

Bought a 2014 F150 Platinum

by from Lucedale, MS |

We had been looking at new vehicles for several months now but could not find the truck....nor the deal we wanted. Of course, I wasn't really looking forward to the whole car buying experience, as previous memories reminded me it was not an enjoyable experience. I really wanted a 2015 F150, but couldn't bring myself to pass on the great savings on the 2014 models. I was looking online, and found a Platinum, that was a demo, and with it being a 2014, so really wanted to see what kind of deal we could get. I contacted Estabrook Ford, and talked with Sean V, and we set a time to come in and look at the new vehicles, mainly the Platinum which was a demo, and was very pleased with looks, features and how it drove and handled. Once we selected the vehicle, we started the "buying" experience, to be totally surprised how much easier and simple it was. Sean was super to work with, and we felt very comfortable with him, and Chris D, finance manager, which to me was even more important that just the bottom line. We even traded in a vehicle, which by the way, had over 200,000 miles on it, and was satisfied on the trade in value, and the discount on the new truck, made it a great deal. Oh......even before we closed the deal, and regardless if we bought the truck or not, we knew we had made a new friend with Sean. So if you are looking for a vehicle, would definitely recommend Estabrook Ford dealership, and ask for Sean, as we were very pleased and satisfied with the entire process, and the quality of people we were dealing with.

Buy a new truck from Estabrook, you won't be sorry

by from Pascagoula, MS |

I purchased a new F150, 2014. My salesman was Sean Varone. He was very good at finding the exact truck that I wanted. He has a very good working knowledge of the resources needed to accomplish the job. I would recommend Sean to anyone. He will get the job done. The sales staff is very friendly and welcoming. The Estabrook facility is very modern and clean representing the complete package of customer service. Job well done, I love my truck!