Paretti Jaguar Land Rover Baton Rouge

13934 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA 70817

New 888-550-5734
Used 888-569-4578
Service 877-438-3032

THE PARETTI FAMILY OF DEALERSHIPS FOR FOUR GENERATIONS. SAME GREAT PEOPLE, SAME GREAT SERVICE.SINCE 1935 SERV

Wonderful experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Cortney responded to my husband?s initial email query in about ten seconds flat, answered all of our questions concerning the used vehicle, was knowledgeable, extremely professional, and an absolute joy. I didn?t purchase a vehicle from another dealer last week because he was one of those ?high- pressure- car- guys? that women my age avoid like the plague. This is one stop shopping at its' best. I am in the customer service business, so I know about outstanding service. My experience with Cortney ranks up there amongst the top in recent memory. You are to be commended for having her on your staff. I will be back in 18 months to purchase that Land Rover Sport instead of a Lexus SUV or Beemer SUV because she got me all excited about it. She is a class act?. I wish we had a position open in my department that would utilize her multitude of talents. I would be doing my best to steal her from you.

EASIEST BUYING PROCESS EVER!

by from COVINGTON, LA |

WONDERFUL PEOPLE: MIKE RASE, CORTNEY, AND DANNY WERE ALL EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL, AND SO EASY TO DEAL WITH. THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION TOOK MINUTES, NOT HOURS AND WE WERE COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE STAFF, THE PROCESS, AND OF COURSE THE LAND ROVER IS A GREAT CHOICE!

Great Service Dep.

by from Baton Rouge,La. |

Scott runs the best service dept. I have ever used!

"VERY PROFESSIONAL AND OUTSTANDING SALES PERSON"

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

Courtney was an excellent sales person and very professional. I would definitely purchase again from Parretti Jaguars. I am so happy I was able to find a great dependable vehicle at a great price for my daughter. The Volvo C30 is the perfect fit.

Paretti Jaguar Land Rover is Terrific

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Paretti is a great dealership and I highly recommend them. I have been purchasing cars from Paretti since 1979.

Great experience at Paretti.

by from Lake Charles |

Just bought a new Land Rover LR4 from Paretti Jaguar Land Rover. Great experience and very knowledgable staff. Courtney was very professional and helpful and I would recommend her with out hesitation.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Baton Rouge |

I had the pleasure of having Courtney as my sales person on my recent Jaguar purchase. She provided excellent customer service and handled the entire transaction with utmost professionalism.

Great Experience

by from Lafayette, La |

I just purchased my first Range Rover and my sales person Courtney Admundson was awesome! Very knowledgable about the vehicle and was very pleasant to deal with.

good buying experience

by from lafayette,la |

Good buying experience along with helpful salesperson. All of the work was done over the phone. My salesperson was pleasant and very professional to deal with.

Great Service!!!!

by from BatonRouge |

We had a great experience with Paretti Jaguar Land Rover Baton Rouge! We love our new car. Thank you!!!

Excellent leasing experience -- F-Type S

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I'm writing to describe my recent leasing experience with Danny, J.T. and Alicia. About a month ago, my girlfriend, Lori and I were at home and saw a commercial about the 2014 Jaguar F-Type. We looked at each other at the same time and said wow! It just so happened that I had been contemplating getting a high performance vehicle to celebrate my pending retirement. I told Lori I would like to go to the Paretti dealership to see if they had any F-Types on the lot. The following weekend we were traveling in front of your dealership and Lori said there's an F-Type! We did an immediate u-turn. Within 30 seconds of our arrival, I saw a salesman approach from inside the dealership. That salesman was J.T. I could immediately sense J.T.'s excitement with the new F-Type, and his pleasure that we had stopped by. After a few minutes discussing the car, he offered to have me sit in the driver?s seat and let me crank the car. The exhaust note was amazing, and I was sitting in the car taking it all in when J.T. reappeared with the manager, Danny. Danny was all smiles and told me he wanted me to take the F-Type V8 S for a drive. His excitement in the vehicle was contagious, so I agreed. The only caveat I had was that he drive, so he could show me what the F-Type was all about. I can't begin to describe the enthusiasm Danny and J.T. displayed. I told Danny that I drive my motorcycle in excess of 180 mph and nothing he could do would scare me. He just smiled and told me to hang on. I'll never forget that test drive. Somehow, Danny placed us in a 1.09 g force maneuver. I was left speechless at the performance of the vehicle. Danny's driving skills were impressive, and I was astonished and amazed at the F-Type V8 S. After the most exciting test drive of my life, J.T. and Danny discussed purchase/lease options and that an F-Type S would be available at the dealership soon. J.T. said he'd email me updates and also informed us of the F-Type party at White Oak Plantation, and sent an email invitation the following day. Lori and I attended and were met by Danny and J.T. I was impressed by their professionalism and knowledge. They were so friendly and helpful, and I felt they were more than salesmen, they were my friends. Before leaving the party, I scheduled a test drive of the F-Type S for 9 a.m. the next day. I met Danny, and this time I decided to drive. I honestly fell in love with the car. Its performance, sound, ride, interior, and available options left my head spinning. After the test drive, I stayed at the dealership peppering Danny with questions about the F-Type S, and about purchasing versus leasing, options, etc. It was a busy day at the dealership and I told Danny that I could wait if he needed to tend to business. He told me I was his business. He did some quick research and found an F-Type S at the dealership in New Orleans. Danny suggested I have a credit report run to aid in my decision-making and he introduced me to Alicia. She was very professional and knowledgeable and within 5 minutes, had an answer for me regarding my lease options with Jaguar. She even called on my behalf and was able to move me into Tier One credit status. Danny and Alicia informed me that the vehicle could be delivered that day. Following another 30 minutes of discussion with Danny, I decided to lease the vehicle. The vehicle was delivered that evening and Alicia familiarized me with it from top to bottom. Danny made sure I was satisfied and had no further questions before I left. Lori and I have spent many hours in my F-Type S, and I've never driven a more exciting, amazing car. I've had people stop to ask about the car, and all have commented that it's beautiful. I told each the cars are for sale at Paretti Jaguar, and they should stop by for a test drive. Thank you for a pleasurable experience. I'm proud to be a part of the Jaguar family.