All Star Chevrolet

Service 888-843-0099

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Great experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had a great time with sales person Kim! She was very friendly and very knowledgable about the 2015 Chevy Equinox that I inquired about. The facility is clean and the staff is very helpful. Overall, I had a great experience. Please ask for Kim! Great sales person!

December 8, 2014

Erin, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Chevrolet, and we are glad you are one of them! Kim and the entire team at All Star Chevrolet thanks you for choosing our dealership and welcome to our All Star Family.

excellent service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

It was a wonderful experience. The salesperson helped me in every way possible. She had excellent customer service and was very informative. She was patient and also took her time while assisting me.

January 29, 2015

Darrilyn, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Cherolet, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and for choosing our dealership. Welcome to our All Star Family!

Great service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

In an out employees very helpful will be back for all services!!!!!

AllStar Chevrolet Rocks!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

This is by far the best car dealership I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. This is my second car from All Star and I do believe they will always be my go-to dealership when purchasing and servicing my cars. I got excellent service from start to finish when purchasing my vehicle and my salesman JR was one of the best! I also love All Star's service department, they always go above and beyond to make sure that I understand everything!

January 26, 2015

Yvette, thank you so much for your kind words. We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with the best experience every single time. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sales made easy.

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Great staff, great service!! Will buy my next car there too!!

January 26, 2015

John, thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our customers about their experience at All Star and we are pleased to hear you had a positive one. Thank you for choosing our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Recall/oil n rotate

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I dont see why the dealership can not/will not reprogram the computer to account for otger than stock tire sizes. Forces me to spend $300 to buy something to do it myself.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us, John. We appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for coming in. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joseph Ratliff is definitely an Allstar

by from Plaquemine, La |

Joseph Ratliff did a magnificent job with the sale of our new vehicle. The process was so smooth and we felt great about the purchase during and after it's completion! I would recommend anyone to this dealership. The customer service was awesome! Thank you, JR, Brian, and Sean. May God richly bless you in all that you to help and serve others!

January 24, 2015

Kurtis, thank you for taking time to write this review. We are thrilled that you had a positive experience. Our entire All Star Chevrolet team appreciates your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Professional, friendly and fair

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Everything about the buying experience was professional and pleasant thanks to Bruce, Tiger and James!

January 20, 2015

Christopher, we are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience at All Star Chevrolet and thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Good service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I made it to the service department for my scheduled appointment About an hour later they were done with my vehicle. Only oil change and tire rotation. I was glad to know that I had plenty of time to do arrands

January 19, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us, Reynaldo. We are proud to have a team of highly skilled technicians that can quickly and efficiently service your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Mrs. Bramhall

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My recall problem was fixed but it took way longer than I was told. Just glad its done.

January 19, 2015

Mrs. Bramhall, thank you for sharing your review with us. We appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for choosing our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great buying experience

by from Baton Rouge , La |

My husband and had the honor being sold a new car by JR he is an awesome salesman, I actually live much closer to the Allstar on plank ( about 5 minutes from my home) but we drove much further to let JR assist us. This is second car he has sold us. He is honest and he is a people person, not mention he is very knowledgeable about what he is doing !!!! I would recommend him anytime to assist with a car buying experience. As long as he is in the car business, we will definitely use JR. John and Tina - purchase date 12-29-14-Chevrolet Impala

January 7, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for sharing your experience with us. JR and the entire team at All Star Chevrolet want to thank you for coming in and thank you for being loyal customers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.