All Star Chevrolet

Service 888-843-0099

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from GONZALES, LA |

MY EXPERIENCE AT YOUR DEALERSHIP WAS VERY MEMORABLE. I LOVE MY NEW CAR. IT REMINDS ME OF MY FIRST CAR. MY FAMILY HAS A NEW CAR SALESWOMAN ON STAFF. SHE DID THAT GOOD OF A JOB FOR ME.

May 21, 2014

Byron, we are very pleased your experience at All Star Chevrolet was memorable and thank you for taking the time to share this. Welcome to the All Star family, and we are glad you are enjoying your new car!

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, La. |

My car had to have a new engine put it because of a Fuel Company's Bad product. After everything was approved by that Fuel company 6 weeks later, All Star put the new engine in it. I got the car back. The entire ordeal took approxiately 8 weeks. During this time, All Star would update me on progress. When car was repaired and given back to me I still had problems with car. I called All Star and they gave me a loaner car, found the problem, fixed it and ]I am now driving it. Of course it has only been a couple of days since I have had it back, but so far it is driving fine. I feel the problem has been taken care of.

June 12, 2014

Brenda, thank you for taking the time to share this information. We are proud to have a team of highly skilled technicians that can quickly and efficiently put your vehicle back in shape. Please know that we are here to help, so do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any more issues. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Great experience. Young lady who made appointment through Valerie in service. They made it work. Needed transportation home and back again and Darrin was on point. Day 2 and my vehicle is running smooooth! Thanks to the service tech too.

June 11, 2014

Kevin, we would like to thank you for your kind words. Our entire service department will appreciate this feedback. All Star Chevrolet prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Great customer service

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Called to check on car at 1030 after 800 appt.'was told they had overbooked and was just getting to my car. In that case first come should have been served. I was the first car there as I dropped off at 6:45'am Just my opinion

June 4, 2014

Glenda, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to provide more details.

Great service friendly staff

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Salesman was excellent and helped me find the right vehicle. Did not hassle me or try to put me in something i did not want.

June 3, 2014

Shea, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We strongly believe our customers should be provided the best experience to find the right vehicle. We are excited to welcome you to our All Star family and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Good service clean facilities

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Technician very theral, found safety issue with brake master cylinder and replaced. Spent more than I came in for but better than my brakes failing. Had a longer wait than expected.

June 3, 2014

George, thank you for taking the time to share this information. We are proud to have a team of highly skilled technicians that can identify those safety issues and we are glad we corrected it in your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Tire Rotation & Balance

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

I was able to schedule a same day service appointment by phone which was my first part of exceptional service. I had a 5pm appointment and came early and left before my scheduled appointment. I love this place always fast friendly service!

June 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We work hard to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers and are thrilled you had a very good one. Thank you for being a great customer Lynda, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Sale of 2014 Impala

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I was treated with courtesy and respect. The salesman and other staff were eager to help me get the best deal.

May 27, 2014

Eileen, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future.

Great Services

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

They completed everything in a short time frame and arranged for me to be dropped off and picked up. It was a great experience and I look forward to my next oil change.

May 24, 2014

Jasmyn, our staff is thrilled with your positive feedback! Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again soon.

Excellent service

by from Baton Rouge, louisiana |

Jim and Tiffany are wonderful. And also the credit manager. They went out of there way to satisfy us. Excellent customer service.

June 2, 2014

Wayne, thanks for being an awesome customer. We appreciate you taking the time to write this kind review. Our goal is to provide top-notch service so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. The entire All Star Chevrolet team would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Love all star Chevy !

by from Baton Rouge , Louisiana |

Everyone was very friendly and kim was amazing ! She was very professional and also very fun to work with ! Fast and easy with follow up calls to check on me which I really appreciated ! Keep up the great work DEFINATELY will send referrals !

May 24, 2014

Terrell, thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At All Star Chevrolet, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.