Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

10949 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA 70816

New 866-913-8221
Used 877-828-4812
Service 888-696-1304

Making the experience of owning a Mercedes-Benz as luxurious as the car itself.

Fantastic experience!

by from Destin, FL |

My husband & I knew what we wanted and found it. Contacted mbobr and spoke with Wes Ceravola. He was amazing and was willing to work with us in making a great deal. We just picked up our car and want to thank him as well as the dealership for making this car buying experience exceptional!

Awful Mechanics, Understaffed Service Department

by from New Orleans, LA |

The service department cannot handle the maintenance of Sprinters. Nice staff, nice facilities. Very very poor mechanics, and incredibly understaffed service department. I wouldn't not recommend taking your vehicle her if you have another option.

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

I must say, I definitely recommend working with Wes Ceravola. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to go over so many of the features that my new vehicle had offer. He also made the sale go so smoothly, I was so impressed. He took the time to drive the vehicle from Baton Rouge to New Orleans, which is where I live (granted we have a dealership here, but the service doesn't compare to Baton Rouge's Customer Service). In the age where good customer service is hard to come by, Wes really stands out. I would recommend this dealership as the place to go and Wes as the person to serve you!

The PERFECT buying experience!!!!

by from Maurepas, Louisiana |

Wes Cervola is a buyers dream come true. Wes and the staff at MBOBR without question have earned my business for life. The entire process from start to finish still has me in awe. I inquired online about a pre-owned C250 and within minutes Wes promptly replied back. We shared 4 emails and 3 phone calls while I was traveling for business to Lafayette one morning and by 1 PM the same day the deal was done. After sharing with Wes that the C250 was a well deserved surprise gift for my wife he had the car detailed, full tank of gas and sitting on the showroom floor with a large red ribbon on top.Truly amazing what this man did in such a short period of time. Wes went above and beyond for a person whom he had never met and made this car buying experience one that my wife and I will remember forever. Thank you again Wes Cervola Sincerely, Shane E.

Satisfied Customer

by from New Orleans, LA |

Wes Ceravola was the best salesperson we ever encountered. He went beyond the call of duty, processed my application in under an hour. I negotiated online and via phone, and didn't have to spend hours at the dealership. He even delivered the car to me in New Orleans. This guy knows the inventory, the amenities, and the business. Thanks Wes!!!!

Wes is the BEST

by from New Orleans, LA |

Wes Ceravola is the BEST salesperson I ever encountered. He streamlined the buying process and I did not have to spend hours on the phone or the dealership negotiating. I was approved in less than an hour, and in my new Mercedes E-350 after 5 hours. The car was professionally detailed, a full tank of gas, and a salesman that goes went beyond for customer. If you're looking to purchase at any price point, Wes makes it happen when others can't. Wes thanks for a great experience and I look forward to staying in the Mercedes family for years to come.

Caveat Emptor

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Read my whole post before you make a decision. (If it even gets posted) I just bought a 2015 ML350 from MBBR. Were they courteous and professional? Yes. Were they more courteous and professional than the good ole Chevy boys down the road? No. Did they use the same ole car salesman tactics that give ALL car salesmen a bad name? Yes. We agreed upon a price for my new car. I signed a buy order and gave them my credit card for a deposit. THEN they took the buy order into another office and hand wrote a note on it that GUARANTEED I would pay a price higher than we agreed upon when the car arrived at the dealership. I declined to accept this and had them tear up the buy order. They ordered the car anyway. To no ones surprise, the car came in $1700 more than we had agreed upon. Why did I still buy the car? It's a fine car! No argument. Their plan worked just like they intended it to. The car was here, it was fine, I wanted it and I paid $1700 more than we originally agreed to. Congratulations MBBR, you won!

Always a swift, efficient visit at Baton Rouge

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Quick service! Love the drinks and snacks! Nice touch having a bank of phone and device chargers!

June 8, 2014

Thank you for the great review! It is always are number one goal for customers to leave our store even happier than we came in, so we are glad to hear that all of our amenities provided you with a great dealership experience!

Purchase at Baton Rouge Mercedes, new ML350

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I was in the banking industry for automobile dealerships for 20 years. I moved to another state, where I am from originally and had a great experience buying my new car. I have purchased other cars while living here from different dealerships. They experience was far more complicated and stressed.....my experience at Baton Rouge Mercedes was easy, stress free and enjoyable. Being in the business I got worse service, not same or better from the other dealers. If this is an indication of how to treat customers, it is not a good one. At Mercedes, they treat all customers the same, with great respect and courtesy. Everyone is so friendly, wanting to make sure your experience at every level is great!

April 29, 2014

Thank you for the great review Cynthia! At Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge, customer satisfaction is what we strive to do best, and with great reviews like yours, it helps us to know we are on the right track! Thank you again for visiting us and for taking time to review our dealership.

Definitely the Best Experience we have Had

by from Green well Springs |

Was very pleased with my salesman Wes Ceravola. My new car is beautiful. Got a good deal and am very happy with the overall sale experience!! Gotta See this guy!

November 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are proud to hear that you had a great buying experience!

When you need the best ask for Wes-

by from Lafayette la |

This is my second time buying a car from Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge, and I wouldn't go anywhere else! My salesman, Wesley Ceravola, is the best. He took great care of me and my husband both times we bought cars from him. There is another dealership in my hometown, but I would much rather drive the 70 miles to Baton Rouge to see Wes. He has not only become my salesman, he has become a friend.

October 11, 2013

Thank you for the great review!