Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

10949 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA 70816

New 866-913-8221 New866-913-8221
Used 877-828-4812 Used877-828-4812
Service 888-696-1304 Service 888-696-1304

Making the experience of owning a Mercedes-Benz as luxurious as the car itself.

Great Service, Great Car, Great Price

by from Houston, TX |

Salesman Matt Hill is a true man of his word. He followed up regularly with phone calls, and worked hard to get us a great deal on our 2014 Corvette. The whole buying experience was a pleasure, from start to finish. Matt demonstrated complete respect for us as customers. Matt noted all the details and condition of the car, e-mailed pictures to us, then negotiated a great purchase price. The result was that we drove from Houston TX to Baton Rouge, and took delivery of our car. It was worth the trip. I would definitely buy from Matt and Mercedes Benz of Baton Rouge again. First Class all the way !!

January 17, 2016

Thank you for the positive review! We're so pleased that Matt was able to meet all of your needs and find the right vehicle for you. We hope you enjoy your Corvette for years to come.

Never left Mandeville; financing, car in driveway

by from Mandeville, LA |

I usually don't write reviews, nor do I take the time to give credit where credit is due when it comes to assistance in making a big purchase. But, when someone goes out of their way to help you, guide you, and do everything they can, including delivery, to get you the car you want, I think others need to know. This is THE PLACE to buy a Mercedes. We live in Mandeville, and I'd been shopping around online for the perfect Mercedes. I e-mailed Mercedes of New Orleans about a car and NEVER heard back. When I saw the model we wanted in Baton Rouge, I e-mailed Wes, and within thirty minutes I had a file of documents on the car, including pictures. I've never purchased a car online before, but I honestly didn't want to drive to Baton Rouge or deal with "a dealership." Wes told me he'd take care of everything and offered to drive the car to us in Mandeville. WHAT? I've never heard of that. I immediately trusted him and decided to roll the dice. Anyway, he secured our financing through Mercedes within an hour, and when we couldn't make it to the dealership, Wes was on his way with our new car right to our driveway (he even returned on SUNDAY with a car seat we left in our trade-in). The car is absolutely gorgeous, and we are thrilled. It was a fantastic experience for us, the easiest car purchase I've ever made, hassle free, stress free, and we have a fabulous car that fits our budget. So, it was such a win for us. I would absolutely recommend to family, friends and anyone who just doesn't want to deal with a dealership and the car buying process. Just e-mail Wes, and it will be done!

October 17, 2015

Ms. Sara, Thank you for giving us a 5 star review! Our customers are the most important part of our business and we are glad your experience was nothing less. We're grateful to have you as a customer.

Awful Mechanics, Understaffed Service Department

by from New Orleans, LA |

The service department cannot handle the maintenance of Sprinters. Nice staff, nice facilities. Very very poor mechanics, and incredibly understaffed service department. I wouldn't not recommend taking your vehicle her if you have another option.

October 17, 2015

Michael, thank you for your valuable feedback. We apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience we may have caused you in the past and will make every effort to change that in the future. We enjoyed our conference call this week and hope our team resolved all of these issues for you. If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact our General Manager, Nick Pentas, at 225-490-3133 or nickp@mbobr.com. We hope you have a nice day.

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

I must say, I definitely recommend working with Wes Ceravola. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to go over so many of the features that my new vehicle had offer. He also made the sale go so smoothly, I was so impressed. He took the time to drive the vehicle from Baton Rouge to New Orleans, which is where I live (granted we have a dealership here, but the service doesn't compare to Baton Rouge's Customer Service). In the age where good customer service is hard to come by, Wes really stands out. I would recommend this dealership as the place to go and Wes as the person to serve you!

October 17, 2015

We always try to offer our customers 5 star service and we're so happy you received nothing less. Thank you for being the best part of #MBOBR!

The PERFECT buying experience!!!!

by from Maurepas, Louisiana |

Wes Cervola is a buyers dream come true. Wes and the staff at MBOBR without question have earned my business for life. The entire process from start to finish still has me in awe. I inquired online about a pre-owned C250 and within minutes Wes promptly replied back. We shared 4 emails and 3 phone calls while I was traveling for business to Lafayette one morning and by 1 PM the same day the deal was done. After sharing with Wes that the C250 was a well deserved surprise gift for my wife he had the car detailed, full tank of gas and sitting on the showroom floor with a large red ribbon on top.Truly amazing what this man did in such a short period of time. Wes went above and beyond for a person whom he had never met and made this car buying experience one that my wife and I will remember forever. Thank you again Wes Cervola Sincerely, Shane E.

October 17, 2015

So very grateful to have you as a customer! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.

Satisfied Customer

by from New Orleans, LA |

Wes Ceravola was the best salesperson we ever encountered. He went beyond the call of duty, processed my application in under an hour. I negotiated online and via phone, and didn't have to spend hours at the dealership. He even delivered the car to me in New Orleans. This guy knows the inventory, the amenities, and the business. Thanks Wes!!!!

October 17, 2015

We're very happy our team was able to meet your expectations! Thanks for letting us serve you.

Wes is the BEST

by from New Orleans, LA |

Wes Ceravola is the BEST salesperson I ever encountered. He streamlined the buying process and I did not have to spend hours on the phone or the dealership negotiating. I was approved in less than an hour, and in my new Mercedes E-350 after 5 hours. The car was professionally detailed, a full tank of gas, and a salesman that goes went beyond for customer. If you're looking to purchase at any price point, Wes makes it happen when others can't. Wes thanks for a great experience and I look forward to staying in the Mercedes family for years to come.

October 17, 2015

Thanks for the kind review and for choosing #MBOBR!

Fantastic experience!

by from Destin, FL |

My husband & I knew what we wanted and found it. Contacted mbobr and spoke with Wes Ceravola. He was amazing and was willing to work with us in making a great deal. We just picked up our car and want to thank him as well as the dealership for making this car buying experience exceptional!

Caveat Emptor

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Read my whole post before you make a decision. (If it even gets posted) I just bought a 2015 ML350 from MBBR. Were they courteous and professional? Yes. Were they more courteous and professional than the good ole Chevy boys down the road? No. Did they use the same ole car salesman tactics that give ALL car salesmen a bad name? Yes. We agreed upon a price for my new car. I signed a buy order and gave them my credit card for a deposit. THEN they took the buy order into another office and hand wrote a note on it that GUARANTEED I would pay a price higher than we agreed upon when the car arrived at the dealership. I declined to accept this and had them tear up the buy order. They ordered the car anyway. To no ones surprise, the car came in $1700 more than we had agreed upon. Why did I still buy the car? It's a fine car! No argument. Their plan worked just like they intended it to. The car was here, it was fine, I wanted it and I paid $1700 more than we originally agreed to. Congratulations MBBR, you won!

Always a swift, efficient visit at Baton Rouge

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Quick service! Love the drinks and snacks! Nice touch having a bank of phone and device chargers!

June 8, 2014

Thank you for the great review! It is always are number one goal for customers to leave our store even happier than we came in, so we are glad to hear that all of our amenities provided you with a great dealership experience!