Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

10949 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA 70816

New 866-913-8221
Used 877-828-4812
Service 888-696-1304

Making the experience of owning a Mercedes-Benz as luxurious as the car itself.

Fantastic experience!

by from Destin, FL |

My husband & I knew what we wanted and found it. Contacted mbobr and spoke with Wes Ceravola. He was amazing and was willing to work with us in making a great deal. We just picked up our car and want to thank him as well as the dealership for making this car buying experience exceptional!

Caveat Emptor

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Read my whole post before you make a decision. (If it even gets posted) I just bought a 2015 ML350 from MBBR. Were they courteous and professional? Yes. Were they more courteous and professional than the good ole Chevy boys down the road? No. Did they use the same ole car salesman tactics that give ALL car salesmen a bad name? Yes. We agreed upon a price for my new car. I signed a buy order and gave them my credit card for a deposit. THEN they took the buy order into another office and hand wrote a note on it that GUARANTEED I would pay a price higher than we agreed upon when the car arrived at the dealership. I declined to accept this and had them tear up the buy order. They ordered the car anyway. To no ones surprise, the car came in $1700 more than we had agreed upon. Why did I still buy the car? It's a fine car! No argument. Their plan worked just like they intended it to. The car was here, it was fine, I wanted it and I paid $1700 more than we originally agreed to. Congratulations MBBR, you won!

Always a swift, efficient visit at Baton Rouge

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Quick service! Love the drinks and snacks! Nice touch having a bank of phone and device chargers!

June 8, 2014

Thank you for the great review! It is always are number one goal for customers to leave our store even happier than we came in, so we are glad to hear that all of our amenities provided you with a great dealership experience!

Purchase at Baton Rouge Mercedes, new ML350

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I was in the banking industry for automobile dealerships for 20 years. I moved to another state, where I am from originally and had a great experience buying my new car. I have purchased other cars while living here from different dealerships. They experience was far more complicated and stressed.....my experience at Baton Rouge Mercedes was easy, stress free and enjoyable. Being in the business I got worse service, not same or better from the other dealers. If this is an indication of how to treat customers, it is not a good one. At Mercedes, they treat all customers the same, with great respect and courtesy. Everyone is so friendly, wanting to make sure your experience at every level is great!

April 29, 2014

Thank you for the great review Cynthia! At Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge, customer satisfaction is what we strive to do best, and with great reviews like yours, it helps us to know we are on the right track! Thank you again for visiting us and for taking time to review our dealership.

Definitely the Best Experience we have Had

by from Green well Springs |

Was very pleased with my salesman Wes Ceravola. My new car is beautiful. Got a good deal and am very happy with the overall sale experience!! Gotta See this guy!

November 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are proud to hear that you had a great buying experience!

When you need the best ask for Wes-

by from Lafayette la |

This is my second time buying a car from Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge, and I wouldn't go anywhere else! My salesman, Wesley Ceravola, is the best. He took great care of me and my husband both times we bought cars from him. There is another dealership in my hometown, but I would much rather drive the 70 miles to Baton Rouge to see Wes. He has not only become my salesman, he has become a friend.

October 11, 2013

Thank you for the great review!

Wes is the best!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Best car buying experience yet! Would definitely refer my family and friends. Answered all of our questions and lead us through the process with lots of patience and knowledge.

October 10, 2013

Thank you for the great review, Jude!

Great Customer Service!! Go see Wes Ceravola!

by from Plaquemine, LA |

We purchased a pre-owned BMW 528i from Wes Ceravola of MBOBR on 9/30/2013. Wes, as well as the pre-owned manager, Joe Drago, went above and beyond to win our business. Even if this is the service everyone gets, they made us feel like it was "just for us," and in car sales, that feeling is EVERYTHING to the customer-it ultimately can make or break a deal. They were very professional, yet maintained a sense of comfort and familiarity with our family. No haggling over prices there (and that's a BIG plus in my book)! Their main goal is to win your business. They met us where we were, listened to what we wanted and needed in car and in a car note, and made it happen! This was the quickest and smoothest car purchase we have EVER made (and we've bought quite a few cars). I cannot say enough about the level of professionalism, service and attention to detail at MBOBR. Buying a pre-owned car is risky, however, knowing that MBOBR would put their name behind another company's vehicle is very reassuring. It really gave us a level of comfort that we have not found with other dealerships. This one's definitely a KEEPER!! If you are ever looking for a MB, it would behoove you to get to MBOBR as soon as possible! And, if you are looking for a pre-owned vehicle, WES CERAVOLA is your guy!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

October 4, 2013

Thank you very much for the great review! We strive to give every one of our customers the red carpet treatment on every visit with us!

Great experience!

by from Hattiesburg |

I found a vehicle online that I was interested in purchasing. I preferred email as my primary contact due to my work and sleep schedule. Terms of the purchase was discussed via email with minimum phone calls. I drove down on a Saturday morning to view the vehicle and with a check in hand. The vehicle was equivalent to my expectations and 2 hours later, I was in route home with my new vehicle.

September 30, 2013

Thank you for the great review, Amanda! Customer service is our number one priority here at Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge, and we are happy that we met your expectations when buying your new vehicle!

Great Sales and Service Depts.

by from New Orleans, LA |

I have bought many luxury vehicles, but my experience at Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge tops every buying experience by a land slide. I am from New Orleans, and have not been happy with my dealer here. I was told by multiple friends to check out MBOBR, and when I did, I saw why they came so highly recommended. This was the first time that I have bought a car "site unseen" as they called it, and I had the vehicle delivered to my house. Talk about service! Now to really talk about service (as in the service dept.) they take the same care with their customers. Again, they will come to my house, bring me a vehicle, take mine back for service, then bring it back when it is finished. I could go on all day, but I HIGHLY recommend Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge if you want a car experience like no other!

September 30, 2013

Thank you for the great review! It is our number one priority to exceed the expectations of every customer, and we appreciate great feedback like yours!

Friendly staff, great service

by from Baton Roug,La |

I love how prompt the staff is when I pull up for service. There is always a welcoming atmosphere!

October 10, 2013

Thank you for the great review!