Gateway Ford, Inc.

1133 Highway 51, Ponchatoula, LA 70454

Not your average car buying experience

by from Ponchatoula, LA |

We have purchased our last three vehicles through gateway and every single experience was by far the best experience I have ever had with a car dealership. They simply are not what you expect from a dealership. They treat you like family and are always fair with pricing. They go out of their way to make sure you are absolutely happy with your vehicle. The auto body shop is equally impressive. The manager is very helpful and friendly. Anytime I have even the most minor problem he makes sure I'm taken care of with quality work in a timely manor. I would recommend gateway to anyone with the utmost confidence that they will have an equally impressive experience.

My experience at Gateway Ford in Ponchatoula

by from Albany, Louisiana |

I'm not happy with the warranty company I am paying. They haven't covered anything for me as of yet.

great service

by from Robert, la |

as always gateway ford service department is the best!!!

Good people, good service

by from Ponchatoula, LA |

I went in for my routine oil change and the staff was friendly and the service was fast.

The best car buying experience ever.

by from New Orleans, LA |

2012 Ford Escape XLT. Incredibly clean and well-maintained, when other dealerships I had visited didn't even care to make the cars look nice to try to sell them. Everyone was super friendly and welcoming and Danny was an amazing salesman who made sure to answer all of my questions (he was also well-informed about the vehicle in question), gave me a free tank of gas, and even a free detail for use at a later time. The financial manager (Shane, I believe?) helped explain all my financing options to me and actually got me a great deal and I am incredibly happy with everything about purchasing my first vehicle by myself. And yes, I have already recommended your business to several of my friends and classmates. Hopefully this car lasts me a while, but when it is time to get a new one, I can guarantee Gateway Ford will be the first dealership I go to. Thank you for everything! p.s. the nice thank you note was a great touch! Not many people do that nowadays and it really shows class!

courteous, friendly, caring

by from Ponchatoula, LA |

took vehicle in for oil change. rec'd courteous friendly service. had granddaughters with me and the employees at Gateway greeted them, took a minute to talk with them, and showed an interest. great people at Gateway Ford

Excellent service

by from Ponchatoula , Louisiana |

Service was great! Mark was the person that serviced my edge n did a great job. The people at gateway r friendly.all our past vehicals came from gateway ford in ponchatoula. :))))

My experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Joe was a great salesman, never felt pressured, intimidated, or pushed on my car buying decision.

Great service and hospitality!

by from Springfield, LA |

Your staff are always welcoming and responsive to my questions and needs. I really appreciated the shuttle service you offered when I dropped off my truck on the way to work! Thanks so much!

Great service

by from Ponchatoula, LA |

great service, warranty was consulted and approval was obtained for work done