Gerry Lane Chevrolet

6505 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70806

Purchased my 4th Suburban from Gerry Lane Chevrole

by from Youngsville, LA |

Purchased my 4th Suburban from Gerry Lane, Eric Meyers was my salesman. Completely Satisfied with my experience.

Great Customer Service

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Jasmine Jackson was a professional salesman. Shad Shaffier in Finance was great as well....

Oil Change and Air Intake Hose

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I brought in my 2012 Sonic for the normal oil change. I also scheduled an appointment for my check engine light, which was never confirmed, but was fixed also. The repair was in warranty and the oil change was routine, no charges were due to me. I was happy with the mechanic that did the service. After the repair, he drove the car to me and explained what was the cause and how he fixed it. He was very professional. The guy, Mike, that wrote the service ticket let me down multiple times. I had to call to find out the initial estimated time of completion for my vehicle. He was supposed to call me back with information on part ordering and if i could pick up the vehicle and bring it back or leave it- he never did. I called back to see if i would have to leave it and he spoke as if i knew the part was ordered and already on its way. He said he would call me back when the mechanic started working on it- he did not. I called back and he said the car was repaired and waiting on a test drive. The test drive took 1 and 1/2 hours to call back and say that I could come pick up my vehicle. Happy with overall service and mechanic, not with Mike.

Last minute oil change

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I brought my car in for an oil change at the last minute and Pringle was able to accommodate me with no questions asked. I was confident that he would get me in and out in a timely manner. I was sitting in the customer waiting area when he came in and told me there was a problem. I immediately got nervous because I don't do well with problems. He advised me that there was a nail in my tire and they were unsure if it went through the tire but it would have to come out. As I began to panic he reassured me that the staff would check out the tire so that I would be ok when I left. They didn't have to do that. They could've sent me on my way because all I came in for was a last minute oil change. That's the kind of service I can appreciate!

2015 Tahoe in record time.

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Good customer experience with salesman. Excellent experience with Business office. Vehicle delivered to my office with salespersons who took lots of time to be sure I understood all the features of the vehicle. Could not have gone better. Entire experience from first contact to delivery at my office took less than 5 working hours. Way to go Gerry Lane. You literally stole the deal from another dealership who just could not perform as your team did.

Gerry Lane

by from Baton Rouge, LA. |

As Always Very courteous, helpful, proactive, and informative

Great & Friendly Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I brought in my 2013 Chevy Camaro for an oil change and tire rotation. I was happy with the service because I didn't have to wait. I dropped it off and went back to work so I was just happy it was ready for pickup when I got back!! Oh and the free oil change doesn't hurt either #Winning

Best experience yet!

by from Welsh |

I found they Tahoe I had been searching for online on autotrader at Gerry Lane. It looked perfect so I called and got Seth Johnson one the phone. I am from far away so I wanted him to let me know if the vehicle was smoked in, which was a deal breaker, and if the interior was as good as it looked online. He called back promptly to let me know the vehicle met my standards and was worth the drive. I bought the 2009 Tahoe LTZ that day. I had a great experience and Seth was an excellent salesman. He answered all of my questions and then some. I would go back to buy another vehicle in a heartbeat! Best experience so far! And all staff members were so friendly and not snooty. Shadd the finance guy was awesome.

Service visit

by from Amite,LA |

My window regulator quit working, I have 45 k on my truck my extended warrenty covered it for a 50$ deductible,I was happy. In and out within 3 hours. It was a little long of a wait but i was very pleased with the visit.

Outstanding sales people. Great vehicle.

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

We purchased a 2014 Traverse LTZ. We came in thinking of a Tahoe but it was a bit too high up for Carol and the third seat and storage wasn't ideal. We also looked at an Acadia, but we were sold on the Traverse. We didn't like the new camel color interior at all and though we came in saying we didn't want a dark interior color we came to the realization we actually liked the black. After finally deciding on the "bells and whistles" we liked, it became obvious we needed an LTZ. We had decided by then to get an LTZ with a black interior and either a white or black exterior. There was only one and it was "in transit." Adrienne and William did a bit of research and found it already on site. Adrienne removed the plastic covering and showed it to us. The "white" was actually a much much better shade of white than what we had thought. All in all, we ended up with what we really needed - a vehicle Carol could use for her real estate work and one that I had room to drive for family outings (the back seat is ideal for three grandchildren!). Thank you to our friend Eric Lane for guiding us in the right direction and for the care provided us by Mr. Glynn and Mr. Holmes, and of course Adrienne who was more than outstanding.