Baldwin Motors

1730 N Hwy 190, Covington, LA 70433

New 855-245-0267
Used 888-670-1750
Service 866-725-0730

At Baldwin Motors we are here to help you buy your new car, not sell you one. BALDWIN MOTORS - SINCE 1950

My new MKC

by from Lynn Haven, FL |

I recently purchased my new MKC from Baldwin Motors. I drove over 300 miles to do business with Chris because he always got back to me and gave me exceptional service. I am very pleased with this experience and would recommend Baldwin Motors to anyone. Thank you so much and I also love my new MKC.

October 13, 2014

ET, thank you for choosing Baldwin Motors. Great customer service is our top priority! We look forward to seeing you in the future. Enjoy that new MKC!

2015 Outback ***Love It***

by from Abita Springs, Louisiana |

ALL of the Staff was very pleasant. My sales person "Kevin" was very helpful. He explained every detail of my new Outback. I would recommend this dealership to others. I would rate my experience as 5 out 5.

Great service; friendly atmosphere.

by from Bogalusa,La. |

I highly recommend Baldwin Motors to anyone looking to purchase a high quality automobile this is the place to shop. From service to sales to finance it was an outstanding experience.I LOVE MY NEW LEGECY!! Thanks Billy.

good service friendly people

by from hammond la. |

very friendly knowledge good service outback best vehicle ever owned

Buying experience and periodic maintenance

by from Slidell, LA 70458 |

All of my experiences would rate as excellent..thanks

October 14, 2014

Charles, we are so happy to hear you had an excellent experience here at Baldwin Motors. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Outstanding Service and professional staff

by from Slidell, LA |

After months of research, I bought the 2014 Subaru Forester. Imagine my surprise, when my Insurance Agent told me that I would get a substantial discount, due to the safety features on this car. I was thrilled! Excellent Dealership - class act! Professional all the way.

October 14, 2014

We are so happy you purchased your Forester from Baldwin Motors. How exciting about the insurance, congratulations! We look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your Subi service needs!

Service Excellance

by from Madisonville, LA |

I have been a loyal service customer for more than one vehicle with Baldwin Motors and the reason is Mr. Steve Stelly whom I like to call my personal mechanic. Mr. Stelly consistantly provides a valuable service to me by keeping my 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis operable and safe for my daily 80 mile round trip. When the time comes for a new car, I will remain loyal to my mechanic by buying a vehicle that he'll service.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review. We love hearing from our happy loyal service customers!

Professional and Pleasent

by from LaPlace, LA |

The easiest buying experience I have ever had! The salesman knew literally everything about the Subaru. Can't wait to buy my next car! Addie

April 28, 2014

Thank you so much Addie for choosing Baldwin Motors for you auto needs! It was a pleasure serving you. Sharon

50,000k mile checkup

by from Madisonville, LA |

I went in with my 2011 Ford Escape and they did a great job of changing the oil, helping me with my 50,000k checkup, and giving me advice on what to expect. I experienced a very short wait time. It was nice that they work on all Ford and Lincoln vehicles. No Complaints!

July 13, 2012

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are grateful to our Customers for their loyalty.

Great People

by from Folsom, LA |

The folks in the sales department are great. The service department is very helpful, and care about their customers. I brought my dog in with me for my last oil change and she was lavished with attention that we didn't mind at all. They are truly good people.

REPEAT OFFENDER

by from FOLSOM, LA |

SERVICE, PARTS AND CASHIER DEPARTMENT HAVE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. FRIENDLY FACES WITH BIG SMILES AND VERY HELPFUL ATTITUDE EVEN WHEN I ASK A DUMB QUESTION.

July 13, 2012

We enjoy our Customers, and hope that we are always able to answer all of their question (none of which are dumb). We look forward to seeing you again.