Gem Mazda

1465 Capital Circle, Tallahassee, FL 32303

New 866-901-3460
Used 888-432-2914
Service 866-759-7902

No Games No Gimmicks Just a GEM of a Deal!

Great people, great service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I purchased my first Mazda from Gem a few years ago and since then, my son and my sister have also purchased their automobiles from Gem. The sales staff is very easy to talk with and there is no sales pressure. The service department headed by Joanna is second to none; their work ethic top notch. I would highly recommend if you are looking to purchase an automobile, go to Gem and you will not be disappointed. Love the Saturday morning service availability.

Gem Mazda responded to this review

January 31, 2014

Thank you for your business. We love having your family trust our family. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

The Best Car Dealership in Tallahassee!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

After much research, my spouse and I decided to trade in our car for a 2014 Mazda 2 iSport or Mazda 3 iTour hatchback. It was obvious to us that Mazda had a clear lead over all competing makes of that class - especially in road safety. We called Gem Mazda and were cordially invited to visit; we did so later that same day. Right from the moment we walked into the show room, we felt genuinely welcome. Moreover, our salesman accompanied us on an extensive test-drive of the Mazda 3 iTour. He was highly engaging and carefully highlighted all the car's fine features. Both of us were impressed with his "light touch" salesmanship style. By the time we returned to the show room, we knew we had found just the car we were hoping for. Moreover, everyone at Gem Mazda ensured that the trade-in and purchase transactions were excellent in every respect. In sum, we got a new wonderful car at an equally wonderful "out-the-door' price. But far more than that, we have made new friends we can count on. Gem Mazda is tops!!!

AMAZING ALL AROUND from buying a car to service

by from Tallahassee FL |

in 2012 I purchased a Mazda 6 brand new from gem mazda. They had great customer service when I was in the process of purchasing my car. And ever since I have brought my car to no one but them and never had any issues with any questions or problems I had concerning my car. I recommend them 10/10 to everybody with or without a Mazda. in the beginning of my car search I was 19 years old and did not look as if I was able to buy a new car but the salesman "David Rhoe" treated me with respect and He completely sold me on my wonderful brand new "Pearl White 2012 Mazda 6 iTouring"

A Mom Who Cares

by from Shalimar, FL |

I am a mother of a student at FSU. My daughter had to go to this dealership for service. One of her tires had a nail in it. I was worried about that particular brand of tire. The rep that helped me, provided sound advice. And I took her advice. The below is the email I sent to their website, regarding the service provided. Ms. Newberry, Thank you for your time and excellent advice. I appreciate the Mazda service provided. Not because of Mazda, but because they hired someone like you--a Mom who knows what Mothers worry about. If there's any Mazda website that I can go to and provide feedback regarding your customer service interaction, please let me know. I'd like to rate you. On a scale of 1 to 10--10 being Superior. You rate Superior+. Thank You. LUW

Gem Mazda responded to this review

February 1, 2014

We are very glad we were able to be of assistance. Thank you for you business from all of the Sales and Service staff here at Gem Mazda. We look forward to helping you in the future.

The best service manager I have ever encountered!

by from Tallahassee |

I have purchased two new cars from Gem Mazda. I love Mazda cars for their handling, but I've gone to Gem because of the trust I have for their service department. The service manager, Joanna, is professional, competent and HONEST. I totally trust her judgement regarding what my car needs and am grateful that Gem employs such a professional.

Great Service Department!

by from Tallahassee Fl |

Joanna and her Team are committed to making you feel satisfied and well taking care of when you leave. They answer all questions and make sure you understand what is being done to your Auto.

Extremely satisfied sales and service customer

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Only great things to say about this dealership--especially the Service Department. Over the last 15 years, I have purchased three cars from the dealership and leased one. I have been very pleased with the sales and lease experiences I have had. The dealership and everyone that I have dealt with are TOTALLY customer oriented, the dealership is immaculately clean--including the service area. Also, over this 15-year period, no one else has serviced or repaired my vehicle, and I have purchased any tires, brakes, windshield wipers, etc., from them as well. It has always been a pleasure to deal with the Service Department and especially the Service Manager, who has remained the same for as long as I have been using this dealership. She is efficient, professional, knowledgeable, and courteous--very hands-on when it comes to what is going on in her department. In fact, the Service Department and its Manager and the way that they keep my vehicles always running efficiently are the main reasons I keep coming back--again and again--to this dealership. This morning, I had a 7:30 a.m. appointment to have my oil changed. They took my car promptly at 7:30, I sat in their open, lovely lounge area watching a big-screen TV while my car was being serviced, where they offered me coffee and snacks while I waited, and I was on my way to work by 8 a.m.--bill, including tax, $38.65. As always, left feeling good about the service I received and the people I did business with.

I love my car along with the great service!

by from Cairo, ga |

I love my car!!! When buying a car the service is a big part of the process! The people at Gem Mazda make the process so easy! They explain everything and honestly look out for the best interest of the customer! I drive all the way from Georgia just to have them change my oil! I enjoy seeing all of them every 3000 miles and all their new products and promotions they offer!

Great service with smiling faces!

by from Cairo, Ga |

I will forever buy my vehicles from Gem! Their service dept is great and always willing to help!

GREAT SERVICE/PARTS DEPT

by from TALLAHASSEE FL |

Great experiences with Gem Mazda Service and Parts department. We bring my mazdas and my families vehicles other than mazdas (Nissan, Dodge, and Chevrolet) to be serviced and repaired here due to their honesty and efficiency. Both service and parts are top notch and I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know. Not once have I had a bad experience or not trusted what they report on our vehicles. I will be a customer for life as long as I keep having great experiences dealing with them.

Very pleased customer

by from Tallahassee, Fla |

I am on my third Mazda and have had great results with all three vehicles. The customer service you receive from the purchasing of your vehicle to the service department is number one in my book. Have and will again recommend Gem Mazda to my friends and famly when they are looking for a new/used car, or a great service department.