All Star Nissan

Service 888-396-3121

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Oil Change & Complimentary Multi-point Inspection

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My 1st olive change was complimentary. I the tire rotation was included in the deal. I was not aware that it was not included; therefore; I set up a separate appointment to have my tires rotated on another date non-complimentary.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Cassandra. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Thank you for choosing All Star Nissan and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

oil change

by from Baton Rouge ,Louisiana |

Very friendly and professional. Wait time was very short.

September 1, 2015

Walter, our goal is to provide top-notch service and we are glad to hear you had a satisfactory experience at our dealership. The entire All Star Nissan team would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

great service

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Tammy and Courtney were both great. They treated us like family. I'm actually looking forward to going back for my first oil change just so I can go in and say "Hi". THANKS!

August 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us, Shirley. Congratulations on your new vehicle! There are many places here in Baton Rouge that you could choose for your vehicle needs, but we are thankful that you chose us! Welcome to the All Star Family, we look forward to a lasting relationship with you.

review

by from baton rouge, la |

the customer service was very pleasurable to me in every way.

August 29, 2015

Mary, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Great service

by from Baton Rouge, lA |

I'd been to other dealerships I didn't like it but here I told what I wanted times wasn't wasted showing things I didn't want to see in the end u got what I wanted and my experience was great!! Ask for Jeremy Jeter as a salesman& Chauncy hooked up my paper wrk also Avery helped out as well! Thanks guys!!

August 22, 2015

Elaine, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Jeremy, Chauncey, Avery and the entire All Star Nissan team truly appreciates your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for choosing our dealership. Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to our All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you.

Visit for Oil change and tire rotation

by from Baton Rouge, La |

As always prompt efficient service and pleasant staff

August 18, 2015

Susan, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great salesman Jarvis Williams! Great service!

by from Baton Rouge,LA |

My experience at All Star Nissan was outstanding... I went to All Star Nissan to look at a 2004 Nissan Van I saw on the website. So when I get there I met the best salesman Jarvis Williams. I tested drive the van with my kids whom fell in love with it. We went in Jarvis's office to discuss the van however he told me" I know you looked at the van but let me show you something." To make a long story short Jarvis worked his magic, did his thing and I left All Star Nissan not in the van I was looking at but in a 2015 Nissan Versa. Thank you God!! And thank you Jarvis!!! **** IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL TRY THEIR BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE AND PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE CALL JARVIS WILLIAMS AT ALL STAR NISSAN. ****** 225-490-5557

August 10, 2015

Laquana, Congratulations on your new Nissan Versa and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to hear yours was satisfactory! Welcome to our All Star Family and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Service department is very knowledgeable and always willing to assist with any questions asked. Timely service and very professional

August 5, 2015

Shahiem, It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment.

Repair to tire for Nissan Juke

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

As always, I am pleased with the service at Allstar Nissan. The Service Representative, Chad, is always professional and pleasant.

July 26, 2015

service

by from Zachary, LA |

Brandon was awesome, the only problem it took 3 hr wait to get to finance office:(

July 15, 2015

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Great Service.

by from Baton Rouge, la |

My Nissan altima needed a new computer and I needed a new car key. The front counter lady was so helpful she let me know what was wrong with my car every step of the way. I'm returning this week for more repairs. I really love their work.

June 3, 2015

Kenyetta, our team is very happy to hear about your excellent review and I hope we can continue to provide you with outstanding service.