All Star Nissan

Service 888-396-3121

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Awesome!!!!

by from Zachary, LA |

I came to All Star Nissan, highly recommended by an already VERY satisfied customer and let me say that what I was told about her experiences, over the years, with the sales team and the service department was not a tale. I was truly BLOWN AWAY....and her words to me later was..."I told you so!". I have purchased new and used vehicles before but my experience was not remotely close to being as "enjoyably" successful as this one. i was given the name and phone numbers of Mr. Jarvis Williams and Mr. Chauncey Robinson on a Tuesday, Made a brief contact with one of them on Thursday but couldn't get by the dealership before the weekend. On Saturday afternoon, WITHOUT an appointment nor any other contact, walked into the dealership and asked for Mr. Robinson, who greeted my husband and I professionally and with a welcoming smile. He formally introduced Mr. Jarvis Williams to us who came with the same level of professionalism and friendliness. It was if we were meeting long lost friends. From the first "hello, what may I assist you with today" to the final "be safe and Congratulations on your new vehicle", we felt completely comfortable and at ease. NO PRESSURE, NO HASSLE, NO GIMMICKS...NO LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO.....NO COME BACK TOMORROW! We expressed our desires to Mr. Jarvis and his response was no lie......"we will take care of you TODAY!" He did just that! This was salesmanship at its BEST and I have NEVER been treated BETTER purchasing ANYTHING, ANYWHERE! Confident, Polite, Professional, Knowledgeable, Well Dressed and very well spoken. This team know what they are doing and it shows! Needless to say before the store closed that night, my husband and I drove home in a brand new car! WOOOOWWWW!! I was and still am completely OVERJOYED! Not one of my questions went unanswered nor am I uncertain about anything from the paperwork, the process or about any of these new found gadgets and icons of today's new car and its technology. Wow.....my/our experience was AWESOME and we have been sharing it with everyone and will continue to do so. I will be directing everybody I think that may be in need of a vehicle to Mr. Jarvis and Mr. Chauncey without a shadow of a doubt. I could go on and on.....just know that we are VERY well pleased!! TGBTG!!!!

October 17, 2014

Karen, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled you had a good experience with no pressure. Please know that we will always be here for you. Jarvis, Chauncey and then entire All Star Nissan team appreciates your feedback. We look forward to having a lasting relationship with you!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Thanks to Jarvis and Chauncey on a job well done. I went to Allstar Nissan because Jarvis was the only salesman to call me back after searching online for a car. Jarvis & Chauncey did an OUTSTANDING JOB getting me what I wanted. Thanks guys! I know I was a handful but you worked it out. If you are looking for a new car Allstar Nissan is the place to go. Very nice people.

October 27, 2014

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bought new Altima

by from Port Allen LA |

I had not seen the new Altima's but had an accident and was in the market for new vehicle. I had driven lots of other makes and models but my husband suggested to look at the Altimas. Our sales lady was very nice and knowledgeable. She answered all our questions and concerns. She gave good information on the vehicle and we could tell she knew her stuff. We left to go look at another car I was about to buy and there was no pressure from this lady. She hoped we would be back and said to call if we had any questions. We went back next day and bought our beautiful car. The finance department was helpful and not pushy. Lots of papers to sign but we were comfortable with our deal, our saleslady, and the dealership. This is our second car to buy from this dealership. Very pleased with car, just love it.

October 23, 2014

Jo Ann, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your process was smooth and easy. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Very attentive staff and fast service

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Went in to for an oil change and low tire pressure. The staff kept me informed about my service status and even brought me a complimentary bottled water. My tire was patched and oil was changed in a timely manner. I always get excellent service here!

October 3, 2014

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Thanks for being a great customers and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I came in for a oil change and I did not have a wait that long, Great customer service, very prompt, All Star Nissan is Great

September 23, 2014

Carl, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Excellent Car Consultant - Jarvis Willialms

by from Amite, La |

Jarvis Williams gets a two-thumb up from me. The fact that he sat down and had a real live one-on-one discussion about what I want gave me great comfort. I even told him that I was looking, and seeing what my options were, then I would like to talk it over with my brother. Well let me say, Jarvis showed great skills and presented himself very professionally, I left All Star with just what I wanted in every aspect and did not talk to my brother.. There was not hurry up and make your decision, or trying to convince me to look at something different. Jarvis, keep up the good work that you do and remember "what's for you is for you." I don't want to leave Chauncey Robinson out. This dynamic team really treated me like I was part of their family. This is the first time me purchasing a Nissan, and after this great experience, I will be back. Oh did I mentioned how I found All Star and Jarvis? He came highly recommended by another satisfied customer. And I've been ask where did I get my new car from. I'm singing All Star Nissan with Jarvis Williams.

September 19, 2014

Paula, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled you had a good experience with no pressure. Jarvis and the entire All Star Nissan team appreciates your feedback. Please know that we will always be here for you. Thanks for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best car buying experience !!!!!

by from Baton Rouge |

Josh Downs was such a good sales person and very professional. He said what he could and couldn't do. As a buyer that's all you can ask for. He even keep my young son occupied . The whole AllStar staff was great.

September 17, 2014

Thanks for the rating Rob! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience, Josh and the entire All Star Nissan team appreciates your feedback. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Faulty service from Service Dept.

by from BATON ROUGE LA |

I came in to the Service Dept to get a oil Change and check the check engine light. After having a 8:00 am appointment on a Saturday I left the the dealership at 11:30am. Upon receiving the information about the light being on the service tech made arrangements for me to bring the car in next week. I called the Service tech and made a appointment for the following Monday and said I needed a rental for the day to go to work, because it was gong to take about 4 hrs to replace the part. When I went in early that morning before work it took about 20 to 25 minutes to complete the paperwork for the rental, which I thought should have or was done on my intial visit. The 4 hour repair turned into two days. I picked my car up and the next day when I arrived at work I saw my car was smoking. and there was oil leaking from it. after calling the dealership I was told they replaced the part and transmission oil. was added. Because I was afraid to drive it, it was towed back to the dealership. I had to make another trip to the dealership to get another rental. I then asked the tech what was the problem and was told the wrong part was put in. The next day I went in to pick up my car up the original tech was not there so i asked again what was the problem and the Teck helping me said he was not sure but after looking at the paper work said he thought the part was put in backwards. Disgusted and amazed I got my paperwork and walked out. How was that going to effect my car in the future. POOR SERVICE!!

September 17, 2014

We are so sorry!!!! Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by our organization. We should have done a better job. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to give us the opportunity to keep you as a customer. I will contact the Service Manager, Michael Donnermeyer and ask that he contact you to further discuss your concerns and a resolution. It is our goal to completely satisfy our customers in hopes of getting an excellent review.

Ron was very helpful and great service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I went to All Star Nissan to buy my first new car. Everyone was very helpful and made my buying experience a great one. Couldn't be happier with my new car!

September 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Painless experience

by from Walker, LA |

This is my fourth Nissan I have purchased from All Star Nissan and I have sent three other family members to Ms. Tammy Perkins and she was able to make a sale for all of them. She is always working to make the process as painless as possible.

September 12, 2014

Pat, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your process was smooth and easy. Thanks for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Good deal and friendly people.

by from Denham Springs,LA. |

They did a great job. I know I got a good deal and will tell my friends about it.

September 8, 2014

Franklin, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.