Bill Hood Nissan

(2.6) 5 Reviews

318 North Morrison Blvd, Hammond, LA 70401

Horrible experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Horrible experience, the seller was apathetic all the time and when the price were discussed he went up to $ 1000 more and other charges 500. When I said no, behaved very rude. Also the car have a serious problem and the salesman just turn off the check engine light.

Great Experience

by from Covington. LA |

I bought an 2012 AWD Murano SV here. I shopped other Nissan Dealer and had price. Didn't buy at that store because of service complaints from co-worker. Bill Hood gave me lower price and $2,000 more for trade than a Ford store. Dickering was quick and easy. Salesman not pushy, but thorough. Had to dealer trade car in--no AWD in stock. Salesman had that underway after I called to ok deal,even before I came in with check. A customer service rep does delivery--most extensive ever, including setting up hands-free phone, etc. She knew every bell and whistle. Salesman set up "we owe" and contacted outside vender for some work to make sure technician would be on duty when car came in. Overall great experience. Trip computer shows better mileage than advertised. Hope to get even better once broken in.

If your time is worthless go here

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Bill Hood Hyundai is about the last place you would want to spend any money at. After researching which car I wanted I found what I wanted at Bill Hood Hyundai. After agreeing on a price I drove in from Baton Rouge to make the deal. What a waste of time that I will never ever get back. At the finance officers desk the price went up $500. If that wasn't enough in the process they took my cars which I was using as a trade in and made a copy of the registration. In all the all the mayhem of all the deception I forgot my registration. Upon notifying Hood Hyundai of my registration I was assured it would be put up until my return. When I went to retrieve my registration the sales manager refused to give it back and told me to go to the DMV to get a copy. Motivated to get what I wanted I drove a little farther to Northpark Hyundai in Covington. Northpark did not have the car in stock but they got it the next day and without the $500 increase in price. Not only that but Northpark gave me way more in trade. I will say thanks to Bill Hood Hyundai for the motivation from the absolute repulsive nature of there negative business practices. Without them I would have never experiences the true bad side of stereotypical car buying as compare to how good an satisfying it can truly be when you find the right dealer. I am now the proud owner of a new Sonata Hybrid. When buying my car I shopped all the dealers in Louisiana over the phone and the one dealer here in Baton Rouge. With an informed decision I found a good dealer in Covington and saved over $2,000. It was worth it to me.

Low pricing and no haggle

by from Panama City, FL |

I purchased a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder LE from this dealer when other dealers told me their pricing was a Gimmick. I drove a considerable distance for the savings and it paid off. They were very easy to deal with. I will purchase Nissans in the future from this dealer.... Even if it means driving across several states.

Classic Bait and Switch

by from Hammond |

These people personify every negative stereotype of used car swindlers. I contacted the internet manager in advance to make a sure a vehicle I was interested in was still there and was told to come in, call and ask for her specifically. This vehicle was not only there, she did not answer the phone and was not there. The attending salesperson acted surprised when he was able to call her on the phone and then discover the car wasn't there. Of course, more than happy to show me other vehicles. I am done with these people and will tell others the same.