Bill Hood Ford Lincoln

1500 N Morrison Blvd, Hammond, LA 70401

New 888-856-6813 New 888-856-6813
Used 888-837-5117 Used 888-837-5117
Service 888-460-8524 Service 888-460-8524

"Everything Automotive Under One Hood"

The Best Car Buying Experience.

by from Hammond, LA |

My salesperson was wonderful. He answered all questions I had on the trucks and did not try to push us to buy. The finance manager was extremely fast and I was pleased with my rate and monthly payment. Overall a pleasant experience.

Used Truck Mystery

by from Hammond |

Listed a 2009 Dodge Truck on Cars.com for 2 weeks after it was sold. Was told 3 times that they still had it and then went to dealership and was told by a salesman that just happened to be walking around lot that he had sold it 2 weeks earlier. Internet people are not keeping up with their inventory or.......

The BEST Service!

by from Slidell, LA |

Mr.C J, it was a pleasure doing business with you! Thanks so much for your patience. Everyone of you were so professional and courteous! I have to admit, this was the BEST service we have ever gotten when buying a new vehicle. Chris was the most upbeat, friendly, very knowledgeable, business guy ever! The bed liner looks awesome, thanks Chris!

Great Truck Buying Experience!

by from Hammond, LA |

CJ Adams was the best salesperson I have encountered in many years. It was a pleasure to work with him! I felt pressured, as he let the truck sell itself. When I need to purchase another car or truck, I'm coming to see him. I will tell all my friends to come to Bill Hood Ford and ask for CJ! Thanks again!

Wonderul Experience

by from Hammond, LA |

We had a wonderful experience working with CJ Adams. He helped us in every way possible to purchase our new Ford Edge and helped us get it done quickly! Thank you CJ and Bill Hood Ford!

Glad I bought my Car!

by from Independence, LA |

Happy with purchase! CJ the salesman and Adam the finance man did a great job! Thanks guys!

Thank you for your service!

by from Greensburg, LA |

I have given this dealership a 5 star rating because all the employees were very friendly and helpful. They helped me find a good car for a pretty good price. My new car is great on gas and has many technological advances.

Horrible experience

by from Baton Rouge LA |

Horrible experience, the seller was apathetic all the time and when the price were discussed he went up to $ 1000 more and other charges 500. When I said no, behaved very rude. Also the car have a serious problem and the salesman just turn off the check engine light. Also the car have a serious mechanic problem and the salesman just turn off the check engine light.

My New Ford Purchase

by from Mandeville |

I have been to 3 Dealerships,with no luck. I never thought that we would ever find an honest and trustworthy dealership or salesman. Listen up everyone,Bill Hood Ford has a new showroom and an incredible salesman. It will be worth the drive if your in the buying mood for a new or used car. Be sure to ask for the best salesman we have ever met. CJ. Good old southern gentlemen. Very professional experience! Thank you CJ & Bill Hood Ford in Hammond .

perks and lacks

by from Baton Rouge, La |

It was nice to do the negotiations online since I did not live in the same city as the lot (visited it before). Then the problem came about when the car was sold but I would not informed of the sale. I quickly answered all proposals yet 2 day after no answer I called and was told the car had been sold. The management contacted me after I addressed that issue, stating they would help me search for another vehicle. I have yet to hear from them. Any way, instead of that 2007 I've bought a 2013.