Covert Hutto

1200 Hwy 79E, Hutto, TX 78634

New 888-228-5198
Used 866-375-7583
Service 888-740-1826

No One Beats a Covert Deal! Not Now, Not Ever!

Purchased New Car

by from Texas |

I was really happy with the Internet Salesman. He worked really hard to get me in my new car. It was the best price in the area..Thanks

worst service, no resolution, they don't care

by from Round Rock, Tx |

This is my 15 vehicle purchase in my life (4th new vehicle), and has been the worst purchase and experience I've ever encountered with a dealership. I recently bought a 2014 Silverado and have had issues with it since day 1. The service department has half heartedly addressed my concerns and the GM of the dealership has deferred expressed no interest in resolving my concerns or addressing my issue with the problems I've had with the truck and the lack of attention from the service and post sales staff. They have deferred me to General Motors website for escalation, who has deferred me back to the dealership. unprofessional and low class place!

Covert Hutto responded to this review

July 8, 2014

We ran a mileage test on your vehicle and everything matched accordingly to GM spec's. General Motors will not allow us to replace the transmission if we cant duplicate the problem. I'm really sorry but we are doing everything we can to help fix this issue for you. If you keep having issues please bring it back in and we will try to fix it.

First Time Buying a Used Car Online

by from Victoria, TX |

I was a little nervous at first. I had never purchased a car using an online site before. It had always been a face to face transaction with test drives and tire kicking. I had been in the market for a truck for sometime and had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. I spent about a week checking Cars.com and looking that the different vehicles that were available. I narrowed it down to a truck that was located about 150 miles from me. I sent an inquiry about the truck around 9 or 10 at night and expected to hear back from the dealer sometime in the next day or so. I was surprised to see a response in my inbox first thing the next morning. Not only from the GM of the dealership, but the Internet Sales Manager as well. By 9 I had spoken with the ISM on the phone and he assured me that the vehicle was on the lot. The negotiation process was very simple. I stated what I wanted for a total drive out price, the dealer countered after doing a little research on my trade, I countered back and the deal was done. Very simple and no pressure. By far the easiest I have ever had. I had researched the trade value of my trade-in and the value of the truck I was interested in and was very satisfied with the price we agreed upon. The next day I took the 2+ hour drive to the dealership. At first I was very excited about getting a new truck, but as I got closer to the dealership I began to get nervous. What if the truck isn't as nice as it appeared online? What if they decide they offered too much for my trade? What if they jack up the price? What if, what if, what if? Well, I didn't need to worry. The truck was actually better than expected and the dealership kept their word. The Internet Sales Manager, John, was friendly as was everyone else at the dealership. The total time spent from the moment I pulled on the lot to signing the papers was less than an hour. Incredibly simple!

There are better options!

by from Beaumont, Texas |

There are better options out there than this dealership. Just waisted 6 hours in the car to find out that they had mis-represented their inventory on the internet. They advertised a King Ranch truck, which turned out to be an XLT model. I was told, by their general sales manager that "It wasn't like someone called you from the dealership and told you that it was a King Ranch". My response, "Nobody had to, you put it on the internet that way!" Silly tactics!!!!

Worst dealership I have ever dealt with

by from Del Rio |

They pulled a bait and switch. I drove 4 hours to get that pulled on me. Horrible place, would not recomend.

Covert Hutto responded to this review

April 22, 2013

We emailed this customer as well as called customer 2 days before the customer was to come to the dealership to let him know that there was a mistake with the internet price. We corrected the problem with the price immediately once we noticed it. We apologized to the customer for the mistake prior to the date that the customer was going to come to the dealership. The customer did not drive to the dealership as he stated. He never came or called back. We do not do business like that and never will.