Covert Hutto

1200 Hwy 79E, Hutto, TX 78634

New 888-228-5198 New 888-228-5198
Used 866-375-7583 Used 866-375-7583
Service 888-740-1826 Service 888-740-1826

No One Beats a Covert Deal! Not Now, Not Ever!

Excellent Service

by from Taylor, Tx |

Jason did the intake and provided professional service when I delivered my wife's Fusion. Don't know the technicians name that actually did the work, however he was quick and the report I received was thorough.

May 28, 2015

Dave, we are incredibly happy to hear that your latest experience with Covert Country Chevrolet of Hutto was so great. We're very happy that Jason and the rest of our service team could handle your wife's Fusion with speed and professionalism!

Oil change, tire rotation and service windshwiper

by from Hutto,TX |

They did the service requested in a timely manner. The windshield washer nozzle was clogged and that was corrected. They did well.

February 7, 2016

It was a pleasure to work with you to correct your windshield washer nozzle's clog. Thanks for choosing Covert!

Hutto Service

by from Lexington, TX |

Terry Friend did the intake, etc. Very friendly, knowledge & professional.

January 29, 2016

David, thank you so much for choosing Covert Hutto!

Buying Experience

by from Lexington, TX |

Recently purchased a 2015 Tahoe from Brian Brown w/ Covert Hutto. Overall, a very good experience. Brian was knowledgeable about the Tahoe & all the accessories on it. Worked with me to get the vehicle I was looking for & was very patient while I shopped around a little! Would recommend Brian & Covert Hutto to my friends!

January 29, 2016

Beverly, congratulations on your brand new Tahoe from Covert Country Chevrolet of Hutto! Brian loved working with you on your new purchase. We sincerely look forward to seeing you (and those you've recommended) in our dealership again.

Top Notch

by from Liberty Hill, TX |

John Cuellar made our new car buying experience top notch. This is the 4th vehicle we have bought from Covert Hutto and will probably buy from them again. We love our new Traverse.

January 29, 2016

Roger, congratulations on the purchase of your new Traverse from Covert Country Chevrolet of Hutto! We hope you're loving it.

Easisest experience ever

by from Buda texas |

Great experience purchasing our new truck! Matt Mahan took care of all my questions and concerns with ease. After my previous dealer of last four vehicles retired I was in search of a new one. Well I have found him and new dealership. Thank you Covert!

January 29, 2016

Steve, congratulations on the purchase of your new truck from Covert Hutto! We know that Matt loved working with you on your new purchase. Come and see us again!

Great Customer Service, Return Buyer!!

by from Hutto, TX |

I have had nothing but great encounters with Covert Ford, specifically with Matt Mahan. I recently just purchased my 2nd vehicle within the year from Covert Ford of Hutto and have nothing but good things to say. Financing was easy as well as the whole car buying experience. Matt has sold me both my cars and even steered me away from a couple of vehicles because they were not in my budget or maybe were not in the best of condition. He was solely worried about what the best car was for my budget and never tried to push a sale on me. Service is always easy and have received lifetime $9.95 oil changes on both of my cars. I will be returning to this dealership for my next purchase in the future.

January 27, 2016

Roy, thank you so much for your praise of Roy and Covert Ford. We sincerely enjoy working with you every time you come into our dealership, whether it's for sales or service. We're so happy that you feel the financing process was simple and mindful of your budget. We hope you continue to love the $9.95 oil changes as we continue to love working with you!

Covert Hutto is awesome!

by from Lubbock, TX |

I have purchased several vehicles at Covert Hutto. The sales staff is knowledgeable and pleasant. I always know that I am receiving the best price and great customer service. Chris Wilson is always ready to help me find the right vehicle for me. I highly recommend Covert Hutto to all who are looking for a new or used car or truck at a great price.

January 27, 2016

We're so happy to have such a big fan like yourself! At Covert Country Chevrolet of Hutto, we're truly the biggest fan of our beloved customers. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with our sales staff, namely Chris. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best dealership in the Austin area!

by from Leander, TX |

Haley Sokolowski was a pleasure to work with. I went in on a Sunday and was greeted immediately by Haley upon entering the door. This was a nice change compared to some of the other dealerships I looked at before. I already had a Truck in mind, so we sat right down and started working out the deal. I think from the time I got on the lot to the time I left in my new Truck it was at the very most an hour! That time includes- evaluating my trade, working out the numbers, cleaning up the new truck, and getting signed up in the finance department. Hutto Chevrolet will get my business again! Thanks Haley!

January 27, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind review of Covert Country Chevrolet of Hutto as well as Haley, your salesperson. We're happy to hear that Haley was able to facilitate the process of purchasing your new truck with haste. We sincerely look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Enjoy your new truck!

First buy from online

by from Louisiana |

This was the first time I purchased a car without stepping foot in the dealership. John Cuellar was my contact. He was very helpful. He worked out everything with the finance manager for me. I had a trade in, I gave him my VIN and sent pictures. I live in Louisiana, 5 hours from Covert and they drove the new vehicle within 50 miles of me. The whole process was so very easy for me. Awesome experience.

December 31, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review about your experience purchasing a car from - not at - Covert Country Chevrolet of Hutto! We know that making a large purchase like a car without being able to see it in purchase can be nerve-wrecking. However, we're so pleased to hear that John made the process comfortable. Thanks for choosing Covert!