Team Gunther Kia

29816 Frederick Blvd, Daphne, AL 36526

New 888-346-4998 New888-346-4998
Used 877-466-5164 Used877-466-5164
Service 866-649-5876 Service 866-649-5876

The best dealership with the greatest people

by from Daphne, AL |

If you need a vehicle you must go here! The staff is amazing. Everyone is extremely friendly and they do everything they can to make sure that you have an excellent car buying experience. Oh...and they are not pushy!!!! A lot of the dealerships you visit have pushy obnoxious salesman. You won't find this here. Here you will find clean quality vehicles and a very friendly/knowledgeable staff. Donnie was my salesman. He has gained a customer for life. Thanks Donnie and thanks Team Gunther!

Best Deals on the planet !

by from Fairhope, Alabama |

The process of buying a car could not be any better. No push, no tricks. Shawn Pomeroy was our sales person who is a seasoned pro. Got us to the bottom line quickly and answered all questions. Truly a no brainer experience. If you are in the market go see Shawn. Oh, and he is an extremely funny guy. Be prepared to have a good time.

Incredible experience

by from Mobile, AL |

We recently bought a Kia Soul from this establishment and I must say it was about as nice of an experience as you can expect. Everyone was exceptionally friendly from our great salesperson Kellen Curry even up to the General Manager, who came out spoke with us in great detail. We got a reasonable price and did not feel pressured. We were fairly new to buying vehicles but they were kind and willing to explain and work with us in every way. If we need another vehicle in the future this place will be our first stop! If you need a new or used vehicle go see Kellen Curry she will hook you up!!!

EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from DAPHNE, AL |

A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. I WAS TRYING TO FINANCE AUTO AND WAS KEPT WAITNG FOR 3 HOURS AND WAS MADE OFFER TO SIGN AND TOLD APPROVED . THEN I WAS TOLD TO COME BACK IN MORNING THAT MANAGER HAD TO MAKE A CALL AND CAR WOULD BE READY. RECEIVED CALL FROM SALESMAN THAT HE WAS RUNNING LATE. THE BOTTOM LINE WAS THAT I HAD TO GO TO DEALERSHIP IN PERSON ( AS MY CALLS WERE NOT ANSWERED) AND TOLD I WAS NOT APPROVED AND ASKED TO SUMMIT MORE PAPERWORK WHICH I DID. I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A CALL IN ABOUT AN HOUR AT END OF SECOND DAY I GAVE UP CALLING AND JUST ASSUMED MY FINANCING WAS NOT APPROVED. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF. DAPHNE LADY

Wouldn't recommend

by from Alabama |

Customer service is poor! I dont know if these are young salesman they hire but they are terrible. They have bad customer relation skills and dont know how to handle business. I wouldnt recommend this place, you will not get the great first car shopping excitement you are suppose to get