LaRiche Toyota Subaru

New 877-289-6016 New 877-289-6016
Used 866-383-6266 Used 866-383-6266
Service 888-904-0590 Service 888-904-0590

"Make the Switch to LaRiche." Proudly Invested In Your Community

Friendly atmosphere, clean, neat, helpful, awesome

by from Upper Sandusky, OH |

After a bad deal with a Marion Toyota dealership, we were lead to ( LaRiche Toyota of Findlay ) by Rob S . We entered LaRiche with about seven guys on the lot and door opened to a few more guys inside where we met Kyle that was ready to hear what we had to say. As the day went on, everyone spoke to us like we had already met . Not knowing one of them was Bob LaRiche -owner . Every department came out to tell us what was possible to get on a new Toyota 4-Runner TRD PRO, which were being built as we spoke. We came to agreement on a suv and financing . There is so much to tell you about this dealership, it would be easier to just stop in and meet everyone. We couldn't wait for the call that the TRD PRO was there for us to check out so we kept on calling Kyle which was probably thinking what a couple of crazy people he was dealing with . We got a call from Kyle on Fri. the 21st. that our TRD PRO was dropped off and we would be there 1st. thing Sat. morning . Got there and everyone was talking about it and saying how bad it is . Wanted some extras added and pick it up by Wed . -- Done Deal ... Big thanks to LaRiche Toyota of Findlay and all the great people that work there and talking with BOB LaRiche himself ! ( FIVE STARS )

LaRiche Toyota Subaru responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Thank you for making the switch to LaRiche Toyota Subaru! Thank you for your kind words! That TRD Pro 4Runners sure is a head turner, but I am sure you are well aware of that! Just know, that we are always at your service, and feel free to contact us anytime! Enjoy your new toy, and welcome to the LaRiche Family!

Great Selection of Vehicles & Friendly Salesman

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

We were extremely pleased with the process of finding our Subaru Outback at the LaRiche Dealership. Our salesman Robert T. was very professional and no pressure. The entire process from calling the dealership and speaking with him over the phone thru driving home our beautiful new car was a very easy process. He gave us plenty of time to discuss things to ourselves, and we feel very confident that we made a great decision to drive about 60 miles from our hometown to go there. The dealership that is local to us had made us feel rushed, and tried talking me into a color combination that I was not very excited about. We chose to call down to LaRiche and spoke with Robert T. He had pulled an Outback from their inventory that was the color combination that I had my heart set on, had it washed and sitting inside by the time we drove down there. We took our time looking at the car and test driving. Every person that we worked with from Sales- Financing- Technology walk tru, was terrific at explaining everything to us. Even Christopher W. walked me thru setting up my "First Touch Screen" and even took the time to help me connect my IPhone to it. We will definitely refer this dealership to everyone that we know.

Good Buying Experience

by from Findlay, OH |

All involved in our purchase process were very good. We are very happy with the quality of service.

LaRiche Toyata

by from Findlay, Oh |

Serves from salesman was outstanding as was all the help, also the sales manager, and all others we ahd contact with.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Findlay, Ohio |

Wow, we had another great experience at LaRiche Toyota Subaru. Derrick and staff did an excellent job finding the right vehicle for us. Thanks a bunch.

Another (Sixth) Great Experience

by from Findlay, Ohio |

These folks never cease to amaze me. They had the vehicle I wanted and made a very quick and reasonable trade. In fact, they came up with a deal that I did not think was possible. Bob LaRiche, Davron Alimov, Rob Tong and Chris White have been extremely professional, overly courteous, and a pleasure to do business with if you want to become part of the Toyota family. They know their products and they talk you through each step to find the perfect vehicle. I just took possession of my third Toyota Sequoia and i am thrilled!

Best Car Ever!

by from Findlay, OH |

Looking for a used Outback to replace a Nissan Rogue with 170k miles. Told Andre Roach what we wanted and he didn't have anything in stock. He called me 2 weeks later saying he'd just had a trade-in that fit our needs, wasn't even cleaned up and on the lot, but we could come take a look. We did, loved it, and sealed the deal a few days later. Andre was awesome, no pressure, no pestering. He knew what we wanted and didn't have it, when he did he gave us a call. There was no haggling. He heard my concerns, I heard the dealership's valuation, and we agreed on a fair price in about 5 minutes. Matt in financing was also great. We will definitely recommend both of them to our friends, and LaRiche overall for a great car buying experience.

Great Service! Incredible Car!

by from Tiffin, OH |

My visit to LaRiche Subaru on 10/27/2015 was amazing! Kyle Stanley was the salesman that answered all of my questions and more, leading me to an Incredible car that I am so Happy with! Matt Buck and Chris White helped as I decided to purchase the vehicle, explaining all that Subaru had to offer and helping me set up the bluetooth before I drove my Beautiful Legacy off of the lot. I am extremely pleased with the comfortable atmosphere and the kind, caring personalities of the staff there. Thanks guys! I feel very fortunate to be a part of the Subaru family!

2012 Toyota Venza

by from Van Wert, Ohio |

Derek Gillian is an excellent salesman. The entire staff at LaRiche Toyota is extremely friendly & always willing to help. The ease of buying my Venza & the service is a great experience. My husband & I are very pleased with the performance of this dealership & the people that work there.

Helpful and Fair

by from Vermilion, OH |

Initial contact via internet chat was helpful and friendly. They had the car we were interested in. They set up and honored an appointment for the next day, including a call from the salesperson to verify the appointment time. We were greeted immediately when we arrived, and the car was available for our inspection and test drive. The salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable and focused on our interests and questions. There was a "competing" appointment, which extended our time between contacts, i.e. lots of sitting around. We were satisfied with our deal, and everyone was friendly. There were no "games" or upselling maneuvers. They respected our wishes. The process was lengthened by needing some last-minute additional cleaning of the vehicle. All of our concerns were addressed. We left happy with our newly purchased car, and a sense trust in the integrity of the dealership. Overall, very satisfied.

LaRiche Toyota Subaru responded to this review

September 26, 2015

Welcome to the LaRiche family, and thank you for your purchase. We are sorry you had an extended waiting period, but very happy that you had a pleasant experience overall. We strive for the best customer experience from start to finish. Thank you for making the switch to LaRiche!