Roger Beasley Mazda Georgetown

7551 IH 35-South, Georgetown, TX 78626

New 877-815-1411
Used 888-466-5172
Service 888-257-0042

More than 550 Used Vehicles!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Austin, Texas |

Found an 06 Ford Explorer thru Cars.com....called Roger Beasley and immediately Ryan Jimenez called back to schedule an apt with Garth Herra. Met with Garth, and he was so friendly and easy to talk to...loved the vehicle, and since the sales staff does not work on commission, there was no pressure. Drove it off that day, but knew I would need to bring it back for a few repairs since I bought it before it was completely ready to sell. Took it in...and got many, many things done that I wasn't even aware were needed, as well as four new tires! Drove off in what feels like a brand new vehicle...all for no additional charge. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and treated me with respect. Very exceptional buying experience and I will definitely recommend Roger Beasley and this staff to all of my friends...including my 500+ Facebook friends!!

Unbelievable Customer Service

by from Austin, TX |

I bought a low priced used vehicle from this dealership a few days ago! The process was AWESOME! I felt like I was treated like those buying High line Luxury cars! The no-pressure process was above and beyond what I could have expected. My car had "died" and I needed something NOW. They picked me up and had the vehicle I was interested-in waiting for me. It had 132K miles but looked brand new. Detailed, full of gas and even ordered a trim part that I wanted replaced AFTER I agreed to buy the vehicle. Terrence Moorer was my salesperson, and will be from this point forward. I was treated so well by Terrence, the Used Car Mgr and even the salesperson that came to pick me up. I assure you, if you give them a chance, you will be amazed as I am. Great Experience. Thank YOU! Gregg Brown

Good Experience

by from Austin TX |

I had good experience with Roger Beasley Mazda Georgetown. The buying process was quick. However they were aware that I was about to buy the vehicle, hence they did not explain me what all things are there when the car is certified. They also guffed a little with payment stuff, later on they apologies and brought things in place. Overall it was good buying experience though.

Looking for dependable transportaion.

by from San Antonio, TX |

I contacted this and several other dealers with intent of purchasing a good work and school car for my son. I found everyone to be very polite and receptive to our needs. Prior to actually closing on any automobiles, I had the opportunity to purchase a mid-90's Honda Accord that fit the bill for all of his needs. I do want to take the time, however, to thank everyone for their kindness and consideration. Their help in trying to find a good vehicle in my limited price range was commendable. I am aware that sales representatives work on commission, but the willingness they demonstrated to help us knowing that their earnings would be meager definitely showed that their hearts were in the right places for our needs. Thank you all once again, and I will recommend you to others.

Excellent dealership.

by from Austin, Texas |

This is third vehicle I've bought from Roger Beasley.

Great Service

by from Victoria, Twxas |

Great service both internet contact and phone contact. Very personable.

bought 2 cars from them

by from Yoakum |

I have bought a mazda 5 and a pontiac g8 gxp from them. Great guys that are easy to deal with. Would go back and buy from again. Actually I have!

Homework

by from mansfield texas |

Do your research,if your shopping online.And who doesnt these days. I made a reasonable offer and it was accepted. However i did not expect to spend four hours at the dealer to close the deal. They are committed to customer service, however. The execution seems to take a while.