Subaru Of Georgetown

7501 South Ih 35, Georgetown, TX 78626

Used 512-930-2111

Great buyer experience

by from Austin,TX |

We were a first time car buyer and we were confused on subaru vs outback.We had a few visits to Georgetown Subaru .Frank Ayana dealt with our case ,he did not put any pressure in buying but explained us on both the cars.We liked the 2016 Forester and he had it readily in the stock.i would highly recommend Frank and Subaru of Georgetown.

Horrific Customer Experience

by from Denver, CO |

Rodger Beasley left aftermarket brake pads on my CPO STi (aftermarket anything must be removed prior to certification eligibility). Different dealership inspected brakes and said Brembo calipers don't bind, but that mine were (front right inside pistons) as a result of faulty adhesive backing within aftermarket pads. Refused warranty coverage, and instead recommended $3,000 + replacement of Brembo calipers, rotors, pads. Funny, because I haven't ever replaced the pads. Rodger Beasley won't return correspondence, SOA has not been any help either. AMAZING vehicle. Lifetime Subaru customer lost!!! I could go on about lack-luster post-purchase experience, but I'll leave it there.

Worst service experience ever

by from Round Rock, TX |

I love my Volvo and it pains me to say that because Austin only has one dealership (with two locations), I most likely will NOT be buying another. For the last 6 years we've dealt with Roger Beasley subaru and volvo in Georgetown and I learned to deal with them only when I have to. In October 2014 I bourght it in for headlights and an inspection. I left with new rear brakes and rotors. Now, March 2015, with 6000 miles on my car, my rear rotors are severely warped. Derek P tells me that's about the correct wear and tear. Really? Since when do rotors only last 6K miles? We are bringing the car in to fight with them about it on Monday. I'm not looking forward to it and my hopes are low. Do yourself a favor, go anywhere else.

Love my Subaru... Hate the Dealership.

by from Austin, TX |

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM RON AMPER OR ROGER BEASLEY SUBARU!!! First, we had pre-negotiated a special corporate deal on the Subaru by phone ... it was just a matter of signing loan papers and picking it up... or so we thought. We are very busy and made an appointment to pick up the car a week out. When we got there, Ron Amper left us sitting in his cubicle for no less than an hour... and then every time we asked a question, he would disappear again for a while. When we finally decided that we had chose the wrong dealership and was getting ready to leave, suddenly all our paperwork was ready. So much for only taking a few minutes. This was obviously a game -- and an insult. We had negotiated the trade-in on our old car... which this dealership tacked the EXACT amount they gave as a Sales Fee. FURTHER, the woman who handles the financing paperwork spent most her time while we were supposed to be signing papers talking to her daughter on the phone. So we signed without really going over anything. WE WERE THERE ALMOST 4 HOURS FOR PRE-AGREED ON TERMS! When we finally got the paperwork taken care of, they hadn't done anything to ready the car! We were another hour waiting on the car and then they STILL hadn't installed any of the options. Next, the tag was sent to the dealership, within a week of our purchase yet no one called us. When it had been a month, we called them and was told they weren't in... so we contacted DPS to find that they had been mailed a weeks ago to the dealership. So we FINALLY got our tags after 6 weeks going in-person to the dealership and demanding they find our license tags. There have been so many little problems with the dealership... everything from it taking them THREE times installing a trim option before it wouldn't fall off the car while driving (the rear view mirror and door trim) to only giving a partial refund on an option that we ordered and changed our mind before it was installed, to consistently poor attitudes, to consistently poor quality car washes. The final straw came today when I found out that the 3 year / 36,000 mile everything warranty (including oil and maintenance) is entered in their system as 2 year / 24,000 mile! When I looked through our paperwork, there it was... 2 year / 24,000 -- even though we had ASKED for, and been assured we had the 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty. Warranty terms were a strong consideration in this purchase. The woman who was supposed to go over the paperwork was such a distraction that we honestly didn't read anything.