Varsity Ford Lincoln

(5.0) 5 Reviews

1351 Earl Rudder Fwy S, College Station, TX 77845

GREAT SALESMAN

by from DIMEBOX, TX |

I PURCHASED MY 2007 GMC CANYON THIS PAST SATURDAY. AFTER ABOUT TWO WEEKS OF GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH JOHN CROSS (SALESMAN) WHO WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ALLOWED ME AS MUCH TIME AS NEEDED TO MAKE MY DECISION. I MUST SAY JOHN DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AT FOLLOWING UP WITH ME AS WELL AS PROVIDING ME WITH INFORMATION AND MAKING THIS ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES EVERY.

had great service at variety they attend me well

by from collage station texas |

Megan webber was a great sales rep she was very patient with me and my family attended us very well. Same with Anthony strange he was very helpful with the Finance part explained every thing we're I was Abel to Understand and answered all the questions I had . I am very happy with the truck I bought from them

Awe-inspiring Experience!

by from College Station TX |

Special thanks to Miguel Codner, Jessica Siebersma, Peter Gomez and the entire team at Varsity Ford for making our most recent vehicle purchase an awe-inspiring experience. From vehicle selection to financing, everyone provided service that exceeded our expectations. Great experience and we appreciate everything that everyone did to make our buying experience so great!

2013 Shelby gt500

by from Chicago IL |

I called them to hold a car. I was 4 1/2 hours from them. They were able to help me out with all my ?'s.They made the purchase very easy and fast. I was in and out fast. If I was looking for another car I would give them a call first to see if they could help me out. WELL WORTH THE DRIVE! Thanks you guys again!!

Justin Heckt - New purchase ford f250 2014

by from The Woodlands, TX |

This was hands down the best buying experience I've ever had. I was given a great deal on the truck, and dealing with Simba and Luke was first class. Truly happy walking out of there!! Dan White in parts helped me with some after market items, and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone with this review! I will be referring a couple of friends immediately, plus I already referred our fleet manager for Luke to reach out to.

Varsity Ford Lincoln responded to this review

April 4, 2014

Justin, I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of Varsity Ford for your purchase and I am very pleased to hear and read about the level of service you received. Justin if there are any questions or concerns please let me know. Remember the relationship doesn't end after you sign on the dotted line, it is just beginning. Thank You, Reuben Garcia Jr. General Sales Manger Varsity Ford Lincoln Inc. phone: 979-694-2022 reuben@varsityflm.com