Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln

Service 877-438-1160

Serving the Texas Hill Country since 1979

C-Max buyer

by from Wimberley, TX |

Easiest car buy I ever had. Price listed on Cars.com had all the discounts and incentives already subtracted from MSRP - and we bought the car after a short drive. No nonsense dealer who doesn't treat customers like idiots. Worth the drive out to Marble Falls.

Fantastic service

by from Marble Falls, TX |

Highly recommend! Incredible sales and customer service and financing.

The best in Texas!!!

by from Purchasd in Mable Falls, TX. |

Wow..How could I be any happier. Found the truck of my dreams. Called and got Mark, he was very friendly. My family and I drove 5 hours to get the truck, and it was everything and more that Mark had descibed. The No haggle price thing seems to be taking all dealerships by storm. This really simplifies the whole process. You find what you want, the price is what it is,,,compare... You call and make the deal. They were very polite and did work with us on the extended warranty. I must say they were very busy when we arrived, but this is what you get from dealerships that know how to sell. They even entertained my kids while we waited. Also they had the truck at the front ready to test drive. I am very grateful that they stayed open cause I arrived at closing. I left 3 hours after they closed. So if they know that you're coming, they will wait. Very classy goup of people are at this location. I was impressed with how the dealership waited on you just like every other customer. Also very good trade in value on your vehicle.

April 6, 2015

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Bateman, Thank you very much for the letting us know about your experience with purchasing your vehicle from Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln and the kind words about your Sales Consultant, Mark Ashbaugh. We know that you have many dealers to choose from (especially from 5 hours away) and we can't thank you enough for allowing us to serve you! Your experience lets us know we are doing what we set out to do and that is give the best customer experience possible. Thank you again and have a great day! Calli Curran Marketing Manager Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln

Best place for honest nonsense pricing for buyers

by from Wimberley |

No nonsense dealership that builds in all the incentives avalable so a buyer doesnt have to play games with the obnoxious old sales people. If you want a Ford, this is the place to go in central TX.

March 30, 2015

Thank you very much for the comments about your sales experience and our dealership. Internet customers are a huge part of our business and we can't thank you enough. It assist with keeping out costs down so we can pass the savings onto our customers. We know that you have many dealers to choose from and we very much appreciate you coming to Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln. Thank you again!

great experience

by from leander,Texas |

Went looking for a Ford Focus at one of the larger Austin deakerships. Coukdn't get the deal I was after.calked. this Dealership and wjthjn two dayswas driving my new car. Their teamwork and desire to get. My. Deal done was most impressive ! I recommend them to anyone looking to purchade a Ford vehicle, well worth the drive !

March 30, 2015

Thank you Steve for the comments about Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln. We strive for customer satisfaction and appreciate the writing a review and we sincerely hope you are enjoying your vehicle. We realize you have many dealers to choose from and appreciate you coming into Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln. Thank you again!

Wonderful Experience

by from Granite Shoals, Tx |

Dreaded the idea of purchasing an automobile. Had no idea where to start as my husband had always taken care of our autos. And, everyone knows the stories of car salesmen. I was looking over the certified vehicles on the lot when a Mr. Donnie Garrett walked out and introduced himself and I knew he was my angel. He helped me pick out a vehicle and spent all day walking me through the process of buying a car. I am so happy and if I ever have the need for another car I will certainly go straight to Donnie, he had all the patience in the world. Thank you so very much Johnson Sewell for your wonderful Sales Consultants.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your review and the kind words about our Sales Consultant, Donnie Garrett. At Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln, we strive to make the buying experience a fun one for you and hassle free. We know you have many dealers to choose from and appreciate you coming into Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln. Thank you again!

The best car salesman i ever encountered.

by from Pflugerville Texas |

I would like to thank the whole staff of John Sewell Ford in Marble Falls Texas. We recently purchased a used Honda Civic and the whole buying experience was great. We would like to Mr. John Wischer for being our sales man and giving us a great costumer service. He assisted us every step of the way, delivered excellent service - knowledge of the product, patience with my questions, and professional demeanor. He even went beyond his work hours trying to assist us. Overall all the employees are great even the Finance Lady named Bethany, She was all smile, genuinely nice and have a great attitude. I would recommend this dealer to any family member. Great Customer Service still exist, God Bless the whole staff.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about your experience when purchasing your vehicle from our dealership, Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln, your Sales Consultant, Mr. Ken Wischer and our finance team member, Bethany Boothe. We sincerely hope you are enjoying your Honda Civic and hope your experience was everything you expected and more. Coming to us from Pflugerville, we know that you drove past many dealerships and can't thank you enough for coming to Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln.

Wonderful Experience

by from Granite Shoals, Tx |

April 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln and your Sales Consultant, Donnie Garrett. We take pride in making sure that buying a vehicle is fun and exciting. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and can't thank you enough for coming to us. There are many dealers to choose from and we appreciate you choosing Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln. Thank you again and have a great day! Calli Curran Marketing Manager Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln

A good car dealer but.........

by from west TN |

I give this auto dealer four out of five stars. For the most part, they are helpful and friendly, although they will not budge off their listed prices. There is no haggling over price. It's take it or leave it. On the other hand, I feel this dealership should be a little more cooperative and understanding when it comes to dealing with their out of state customers like myself. It takes time to complete all the paperwork and payment details, it simply cannot all be done in one day. A customer acting in good faith like myself should never be told that they can sell the car out from under me---basically saying the car was not mine until they got my payment and they were free to sell it to someone else--- while I'm dealing with my financial institution and trying to arrange payment to them. Not exactly the right way to build customer goodwill... Anyway, thank you Calli and Anthony for helping me complete my purchase....

April 6, 2015

Thank you Doug for informing us about your vehicle purchase. We try our best to make the experience an easy one. With being out of state, the transaction can be a little more time consuming. We very much appreciate you taking the time to write a review. You have many dealers to choose from and we thank you again for deciding to go with Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln. Thank you again...it was a pleasure assisting you. Have a good day! Calli Curran Marketing Manager Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln

Not Lincoln quality CPO

by from Houston, TX |

After seeing a vehicle online that was at a reasonable price and had everything I wanted, I made the drive from Houston to purchase the vehicle. I was told it would be ready so I expected an easy and fast experience. When I arrived, the vehicle (a Lincoln Certified PreOwned) had not had the basic detailing that you would expect from a CPO. There were scratches and chips all over, some of which I had been told previously by other dealers would make a car uncertifiable. When I opened the car doors, not only had the car not been "made pretty" it had not even been cleaned. There were spills on the seats and floor, dog hair and other dirt. The salesman said he would see what could be done on price since I would go to Houston and get it all fixed. The manager came back to tell me they "do not haggle on prices" and that he would let me purchase the vehicle, leave it there to be fixed and he would have it driven to me. Red flags appear when you hear that you can pay for something, not take it home and if it is not up to my standards or something happens to it in transport of 250 miles, there was nothing I could do about it. Ultimately, I walked out and drove back to Houston disappointed but while they would not haggle on price, I would not compromise on quality. Definitely, not a Lincoln quality dealer that I have experienced elsewhere.

April 6, 2015

We apologize your experience was unpleasant. We take pride in the way our vehicles look an unfortunately, this vehicle was not up to our standards, nor Lincoln Certified Pre-Own standards. Because of this situation, we have changed our processes & procedures to make sure this does not happen in the future. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review to let us know about your experience. Thank you! Calli Curran Marketing Manager Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln