Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln

Service 877-438-1160 Service 877-438-1160

Serving the Texas Hill Country since 1979

No Pressure

by from Blanco, Texas |

This was the easiest purchase I have ever made. I only wanted to take a look at Explorers and see how the seats worked because I have 3 big dogs and Sammie was very helpful with showing me all the features of the vehicle. After showing me the features he showed me this Explorer Sport and said this is a very good deal. A previous customer had purchased the vehicle and returned it for a truck instead. We took it for a drive and again I had no intentions of buying a vehicle that day. After we returned I decided to purchase the vehicle because Sammie was a no pressure guy it was like you have seen it, driven it, and I appreciate your interest but, I understand you did not come to purchase. I have purchased several new vehicles and it has always been very difficult due to pressure. Not at this Ford Dealer. Ladies if you need a vehicle and not the hassle go see Sammie at Johnson Sewell.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you on the purchase of your Ford Explorer. The Explorer is a great SUV/Crossover and he sincerely hope you and your dogs are enjoying driving it! Sammie is a great team member and I'll let him know about your review. Should you need any assistance with your Ford Explorer or anything else, please do not hesitate to call us. We are happy to help out in any way we can. We know you have many dealerships to choose from and we very much appreciate you choosing Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln. Thank you again, Calli Curran Marketing Manager Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln

Terrible customer service

by from Dallas, Tx |

I was recently looking to purchase a vehicle from this dealership, but I was not able to come in myself to view the vehicle so I was working the deal over the phone. First off it was very hard to get in touch with anybody in the sales department, I called over 5 times with no answer, and only had my messages returned after I contacted the manager. When I was left messages and called back almost immediately I only got voicemail. When I did finally get in contact with a different representative I was told that they would not be able to help me and sent me back to the original salesperson. Two more calls and I finally got a response. I first called at 10 AM, was not able to receive any information about the car until after noon. When I called back at 3 because nobody had ever sent me any paperwork they told me it would be sent right away, as I had to get the information to my bank before they were closed, this was the third time I was told this. The email finally came through less than ten minutes before my bank closed so I was not able to complete the paperwork. The next morning I began calling around 9:30, and was finally connected with my salesperson around 10:30, I was trying to contact them as I was told they may be able to have a better deal than my bank gave me and was looking into their financing options. Nobody would give me any information about the vehicle and I kept being transferred back and forth with no help. When I finally was called back I was told there had been another customer who arrived while I was trying to finalize the sale and was interested in the car and he was given priority because he was on the lot and looking into ford financing even though I had spent two days working out this deal. I was told that this was what "his managers forced him to do" and was "just Ford policy" and that "If I had looked into Ford financing first I wouldn't have had this issue." I don't believe his managers would have forced him to do this, especially without contacting me when I had a purchase order that was being processed and is definitely not how ford usually works. Also when they open at 9 and I begin calling at 9:30 I have a hard time believing this other customer beat me to it, but I'm not sure why because I was paying sticker price and paying them to repair hail damage to the vehicle. I can not believe the way I was treated, if you work with an Anthony at this dealership I suggest finding someone better to work with because between him not caring enough to answer my calls or to call me back and not sending me the proper paperwork on time there was no way I would have been able to purchase this vehicle before he decided to sell it out from under me. I gave customer service 2 stars because although the sales staff and financing department were not helpful the front desk receptionist was very friendly and apologetic for all the issues I was having.

April 15, 2016

Please accept my sincerest apology for your recent experience with one of our Sales Consultants. We genuinely desire to serve our customers and clearly we let you down and did not meet your expectations. Our management team is always available when the customer feels they are not receiving the personal attention and responsiveness they desire. I do not know if you would allow us the opportunity to earn your business in the future but if so please feel free to ask for the General Sales Manager and I will make sure we do a much better job serving you. Again, my apology for your recent experience and frustrations, we never want a customer to feel anything less than truly valued.

Easy experience, Great Staff

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I've bought 3 cars from 3 different dealerships before. This one was by far the most welcoming, nice, and honest bunch of people I've had the pleasure of dealing with. I would recommend to anybody looking to buy a car, if it's at this dealership think about going!

April 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! We have a great team of people who genuinely desire to serve our customers and we are so pleased you feel the same way. Thank you so much for your business and we appreciate you making the trip up from San Antonio!

Excellent company.

by from Rio Rancho, Nm and JC, Tx |

I live out of state but am in the Johnson City area about 4 times a year. Bought a used truck from them and have to say the buying process was great for the most part. Got the vehicle I wanted and got a fair deal for my trade. So I'm very happy with that part. Received the truck and drove 45 miles to my Texas home. Being an ex amateur racer, had to get under the truck and look see. Since the sticker on the window said maintenance items had been checked, decided to see for myself. Added 10 ozs of fluid to the battery, so a little miffed that this had been checked off but not taken care of. Decided to check oil level and found to be pretty dark and smelled odd. Checked the oil % gage and saw 53%. Decided to change oil and filter rather than drive back to dealer. Wanted to see how hard or easy to get this task done and it was pretty easy. Everything else checked out and after I told the sales guy about the battery and the oil, he apologized and offered to pay for my oil and filter. That's a class way to do biz. I wanted to change the oil myself so told him not necessary, so they offered to take care of my next change. Good stuff. Sales guy, Anthony, was a pro. We haggled a little and wen track and forth but they got a great vehicle and I have a really nice F150 Limited that will haul what I bought it for. Some overcharges were found by the accounting group(not unexpected, since I was from out of state). But this really good dealership and their staff did all the right things to have a customer for life. Will be back for my next truck in about 3 years.

February 29, 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and the review of your purchase, both what we did well and where we need to improve. I am so pleased you love your F-150 Limited! Please accept my apology the reconditioning was not as thorough and complete as it should have been, we will review with the technician and the whole reconditioning team. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business on future purchases by letting us know where we did not meet your expectations and providing us the opportunity to correct the situation. We look forward to serving you again in three years for your next truck purchase and anytime you need service between now and then!

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Austin, TX |

When my 8-year old SUV needed to be replaced, I was hesitant about entering the car shopping experienced. However, TJ Kendall, along with his entire staff at Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln, provided a level of service that far exceeded my expectations. This amazing team made the purchase of my new Lincoln fun and easy! Mark drove all the way from Marble Falls to Austin to pick me up at my business office and deliver me to the dealership. Patty had my new vehicle prepared and ready upon my arrival. Bethany was all set with documents needing my signature. And, General Manager, TJ, personally escorted me to my new vehicle at the end of our transaction. I love my Lincoln! I love this team! Under TJ's leadership, they have earned my loyalty through exceptional customer service.

January 27, 2016

Wow! Our team works hard to make sure our Lincoln luxury clients enjoy an experience second to none and we are so proud we delivered on that commitment! It is the highest compliment when our associates are able to provide a fun, enjoyable, and efficient luxury purchase experience. With the MKC, MKX, and Navigator Lincoln delivers best in class SUVs and it is our responsibility to deliver best in class customer service. Thank you so very much for your wonderful review, allowing us to earn your business, and we couldn't be more pleased you love your new Lincoln SUV! Please let us know how we may serve you in the future; it will be our honor and pleasure. Sincerely, The Johnson Sewell Team

What a Joy going to Johnson Sewell in Marble Falls

by from Marble Falls, Texas |

I hate to go to the mechanic, but going to Johnson Sewell for oil change or any maintenance or repair has been such a pleasure. They are very kind and courteous and get the job done efficiently.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We know there are many places to service your vehicle and our team works hard to make sure we serve our customers well and earn their business, every visit. Thank you very much for continuing to service with us and we look forward to taking great care of you and your vehicle again the future. -- The Johnson Sewell Team

No Pressure

by from Blanco, Texas |

C-Max buyer

by from Wimberley, TX |

Easiest car buy I ever had. Price listed on Cars.com had all the discounts and incentives already subtracted from MSRP - and we bought the car after a short drive. No nonsense dealer who doesn't treat customers like idiots. Worth the drive out to Marble Falls.

July 18, 2015

We very much appreciate your business and hope that we not only met your expectations but exceeded them! Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln hopes to make the buying experience fun and easy and from your words, it looks like we made it a very enjoyable one. We understand you have many dealers to choose from and we can't thank you enough. Thank you again! Calli Curran Marketing Manager Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln

Fantastic service

by from Marble Falls, TX |

Highly recommend! Incredible sales and customer service and financing.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for your 5 Star review on Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln for both Sales & Service. We know that you have many dealers to choose from and we very much appreciate you coming in. Thank you again and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards, Calli Curran Marketing Manager Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln

The best in Texas!!!

by from Purchasd in Mable Falls, TX. |

Wow..How could I be any happier. Found the truck of my dreams. Called and got Mark, he was very friendly. My family and I drove 5 hours to get the truck, and it was everything and more that Mark had descibed. The No haggle price thing seems to be taking all dealerships by storm. This really simplifies the whole process. You find what you want, the price is what it is,,,compare... You call and make the deal. They were very polite and did work with us on the extended warranty. I must say they were very busy when we arrived, but this is what you get from dealerships that know how to sell. They even entertained my kids while we waited. Also they had the truck at the front ready to test drive. I am very grateful that they stayed open cause I arrived at closing. I left 3 hours after they closed. So if they know that you're coming, they will wait. Very classy goup of people are at this location. I was impressed with how the dealership waited on you just like every other customer. Also very good trade in value on your vehicle.

April 6, 2015

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Bateman, Thank you very much for the letting us know about your experience with purchasing your vehicle from Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln and the kind words about your Sales Consultant, Mark Ashbaugh. We know that you have many dealers to choose from (especially from 5 hours away) and we can't thank you enough for allowing us to serve you! Your experience lets us know we are doing what we set out to do and that is give the best customer experience possible. Thank you again and have a great day! Calli Curran Marketing Manager Johnson Sewell Ford Lincoln