Paul Clark Ford

Service 888-859-1571

Small Hometown Dealer ===Equals=== BIG Savings

Super Happy Customer

by from Fernandina Beach, Fl |

Mr. Henschel and the entire Paul Clark Ford team were absolutely amazing to deal with. The impeccable service stemmed from the rental car to the quality work that was performed on my vehicle. They even returned my vehicle BEFORE the deadline that I gave them. I will be recommending Paul Clark Ford to my friends and family for all their future service and purchases. Thank you Paul Clark Ford Aaron Sweatt

Too Pushy for me

by from somewhere, fl |

I found the sales approach to be entirely too pushy for me. Would not shop here ever again.

Paul Clark Ford responded to this review

October 7, 2013

"Just me" ---Really sorry you felt that way. Think that's the 1st time we've heard that for this dealership. We do "ask" our customers to buy --- but by no means get pushy or agressive. We would love "NEVER" to miss anyone's business -- but that is not always possible.

Excellent customer service

by from Cochran GA |

While on vacation in Florida, our Ford Pickup started having problems. We immediately took it to Paul Clark Ford Service Department. They said they could have it repaired by the following Monday. We explained we were scheduled to leave Florida on Saturday and needed the truck to get home. Thomas Hentschel with the Paul Clark Ford Service Department worked to get our repair rescheduled. It was completed within 24 hours. They kept in touch with me to let me know when to expect the repairs to be completed and what cost to expect. Truck was repaired when promised and runs the best it has in several years. We were very pleased with the service we received from Paul Clark Ford Service Department.

Informed

by from Yulee, FL |

Brought my car in for steering Colum repair. the part was on back order and Thomas Hentschel expedited the shipment. He kept me informed of the progress of repairs being done.