Bounds Autoplex

401 Highway 59 Loop S, Livingston, TX 77351

New 877-406-4057
Used 888-833-0211
Service 866-691-3380

Where We're Just Neighbors Helping Neighbors!

1 of 1 review

GREAT PLACE!!!!

by from livingston tx |

I went in with my 2011 Chevrolet Traverse after it had broke down leaving me on the side of the road. I had not done much service to it prior to that. After it being towed in I went down there and the service staff was so friendly and professional. They told me they would keep me informed of the diagnosis and off I went about my daily errands. They did find 2 problems and gave me an estimate for the repairs. I have to give it these guys, they did keep me informed from start to finish and the estimate versus actual was right on the money. I spoke with their technician, who was also very professional and knowledgeable. After driving my vehicle home, it was repaired right the first time, which is a big plus. it just goes to show that dealer training and knowledge beats out the independent facilities that I have used in the past. I will never go back to an independent shop for my repairs, I am dealer bound from now on.

(1-1 of 1 review)