Gabriel/Jordan Ford

2400 U S Highway 59 S, Livingston, TX 77351

New 866-795-2324 New 866-795-2324
Used 877-644-2146 Used 877-644-2146
Service 888-231-4443 Service 888-231-4443

Creating Customers for Life!

Great service

by from Livingston, Tx |

This dealership is one of the friendliest and most knowledgable bunch of employees. I highly recommend Gabriel Jordan for a great purchasing experience, no matter if it's new or used.

New Truck Purchase

by from Plano, Texas |

Just purchased a new Ford F150. I live in Plano Tx, and dealt with the sales people all by phone. After finding the truck I wonted the deal was made and delivered to my home in Plano. I will be doing business with Gabriel Jordon Ford for a long time.

February 10, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Take care!

Fast and efficient service

by from Livingston, Texas |

Fast and friendly service Dept. Personnel is always knowledgable no matter what questions asked. Keep up the good work.

January 21, 2016

Margaret, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great experience

by from Kingwood, TX |

Recently purchased a used vehicle from Gabriel/Jordan. Salesman was very curtious, friendly and best all, not pushy. Vehicle was well priced so we didn't have to struggle through a lot of frustrating negotiating.

Gabriel/Jordan is the best

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Great experience. Found a F150 online, talked to sales person by phone about my trade-in value, then drove 4and1/2 hours to their location. Fantastic people and service. Recommend them highly.

January 14, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

These guys are the BEST

by from Lake Livingston,tx |

I originally purchased a 2012 ford focus hatchback from them. It was good, the car was beautiful, looked brand new, low miles, reasonably priced. Very happy when i drove off with it. However after 2 months the car began acting strangely, dying out for no apparent reason. The service dept. was wonderful and replaced a part with on a recall and one that was under warranty. This however did not solve the problem. Due to the situations that i was put in when the car died-out i was very fearful and even though i really loved the car did not feel safe driving it anymore. Clint the manager went out with me and looked at other options. We agreed on a 2016 Escape, and Clint gave me a tremendous deal, I've been somewhat leary of car dealers because of past experiences but this dealership has renewed my faith in good honest people, excelling in fairness and customer service. ( i used to be a business owner myself) Kuddos to this dealrship and i am a forever customer!!!

January 3, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Gabriel Jordan Ford. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Excellent

by from Livingston , Texas |

I bought my first car by myself! I could not have asked for a better experience! EVeryone was very kind, helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate. I will recommend Gabriel/ Jordan ford to all I know! I'm blessed to have had a very great experience!

Great Service, Clean facility

by from Livingston, TX |

Service was quick and well done. This is one of very few Ford dealers that will rotate tires on a Dually.

Awesome Sales Lady Stacy Payne!

by from Livingston, Texas |

Great after I got the Truck I Wanted but really not pleased that I wasn't able to get a Diesel but other than that I'm Happy but will be getting the Diesel soon enough just gotta have patients and it will happen. Maybe next year Stacy you can hook me up with the Truck I'm gonna get your a very kind and hard working lady know this and may GOD bless you & your Family.

"Family atmosphere"

by from Pollok,TX |

Had researched online and had a good idea of what I wanted. Found it at Gabriel/Jordan. Told them the truck I wanted and the deal I could live with. They made it happen. Thanx, Mike and Clint.