Gabriel/Jordan Ford

2400 U S Highway 59 S, Livingston, TX 77351

New 866-795-2324
Used 877-644-2146
Service 888-231-4443

Absolutely the best buying experience

by from Huffman,TX |

I had been looking for a F-250 for several months and had been to all the local dealers in my area with no luck. So i decided to try the internet found a truck I liked at Gabriel Jordan Ford in Livingston TX, with in a few minutes I received a email from David Bruner about the truck. Drove up Saturday and the truck was exactly what David had told me it was, decided to buy it went into finance and meet Clayton Reynolds and was treated like a customer should be. Over all I would recommend every one to take the short drive to Livingston TX and ask for David Bruner at Gabriel Jordan Ford if you want a no hassle buying experience. Easiest truck I have bought . Thanks again David and Clayton for y'all s help. Ted Huffman,TX

georgina drumm

by from Livingston, TX |

2004 mountaineer-repair work--staff very helpful and kept us up to date on problems.

2013 Ford Escape Gabriel Jordan Ford

by from Katy, TX |

This was the 5th 2013 Ford Escape I pursued and I wish I had started with David Bruner at Gabriel Jordan Ford first. It was very pleasant and straight forward process with no hassles whatsoever. You never know when shopping over the web if the quality is as advertised. This vehicle was in perfect condition just as described on their website. David was extremely responsive to my inquiry and had an easy going style that resonated very well with me from the beginning. He was extremely thorough in our exchange of information and we came to agreement rather quickly. I highly recommend Gabriel Ford if you are in the market for New or Used. If you live in Houston it is well worth the drive.

Great Experience!! Bought 2010 F150 Lariat!!

by from Cleveland TX |

The truck was as described.. Took a quick test drive, agreed on the trade value of my 2005 F150, got the financing arranged through Ford Motor Credit and was in and out in an hour and 15 minutes. I would recommend these guys to everyone. I'll be back when I'm done with my 2010 Lariat.

Stay away!

by from Pearland, TX |

Lies lies lies. Looking to buy a Mustang and found one listed at this dealer. Talked to a salesman and all was going well. I noticed the bumper of the car did not line up on one side(in pictures). Guy went out and looked at the car and even took someone with him who supposedly knows what they are doing and said no damage nothing is wrong with the car. I drove 80 miles to look at the car only to find out the front fender is dented. Pathetic. I wasted 160 miles of gas. Stay away from this place.

Gabriel/Jordan Ford responded to this review

July 29, 2013

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We go to great links to make sure our vehicles are safe, reliable and as advertised. We strive to have every customer completely satisfied upon visiting our dealership. Please reach out to me directly at johndavis@gabrieljordan.com and I will attempt to rectify the situation.

Happy wife, Happy life

by from Rusk, TX |

Just purchased a nice Used Ford Edge from Gabriel Jordan in Livingston. I had been searching for 3 weeks online for the best deals. I found one,called and got the salesman to send me additional pictures. I asked him to give me his honest opinion before I asked my husband to drive 2 hours. He also checked the AutoCheck Car history to clear the vehicle of any bad history. We were very pleased with the honest, friendly,and courteous staff from the salesman, sales manager and finance man. They were not high pressuring, yet very helpful in meeting our requests. I would highly recommend this car dealer!

Service Department/Gabriel-Jordan Livingston, Tx

by from Livingston, Tx |

I have been using the GJ service department in Livingston for over 8 years. They have always provided me exemplary service. The personnel are helpful, timely, and friendly. Service is normally quick and always thorough. I drive some 30,000+ miles per year. They keep me safe.