AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile

3118 Government Blvd, Mobile, AL 36606

GREAT SERVICE

by from Mobile, AL |

WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND THE QUALITY THE WE EXPERIENCED WHEN PURCHASING OUR NEW VAN

2014 durango

by from Mobile, AL |

good experience . was not a pressured sale . i would recommend to a friend

Great Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

Went by just to look at trucks while my car was being serviced at another dealership. I got a great price, although they are not a "TrueCar" dealership they honored their pricing, and they didn't rake me over the coals on my trade-in. Dealt with Tony Bellah who bent over backwards for me. I would not hesitate to buy from them again and would recommend them to family and friends in a hart-beat.

Great Experience.

by from Foley, AL |

I dealt with Jake Cox. He was great with us. Not pushy. Listened to what we wanted. Found a better, upgraded model for the budget we wanted. They, like any dealer, tried to do a little haggling, but when we told them we couldn't get past a certain price, they worked with us. Highly recommend.

Jay DeLisle was EXCELLENT

by from Jackson, Alabama |

My daughter and I recently purchased a car from Auto Nation Dodge in Mobile. Jay DeLisle was our salesman. Before coming to Auto Nation Dodge, we visited other car lots with salesman that tried to pressure us into looking at and test driving cars that we were not even interested in. Mr. DeLisle was not like this. He was totally professional, patient and went above and beyond to help us get the car we wanted. The sales manager was also extremely professional and worked with us to get our payment to where we needed it to be. I would certainly recommend Auto Nation Dodge and Jay DeLisle to anyone interested in a new or used vehicle.

Fantastic car buying experience from Coey Hughes.

by from Mobile, AL |

Found the PT Cruiser Convertible that I wanted. Corey Hughes was a very polite and knowledgeable salesman. I would recommend him and AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile to everyone.

By far one of my best experiences

by from Mobile, Al |

I looked at a car online and put in an inquiry bout the car, the salesman got back with me the very next day in the form of an email. After responding to my email he quickly got a salesperson to start my process. My salesman Andre Bend got my info and within 2 hours had me approved for a vehicle. I have never bought a car start to finish that fast. They have a very courteous, helpful, and friendly staff. I will recommend them to anyone, this was one of my best experiences buying a car. 2 thumbs up to AUTONATION CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM of MOBILE

excellent service

by from mobile alabama |

Excellent service very friendly and professional know how to treat they customer. Love the Dodge van I got. Andre bend excellent salesman.

Excellent

by from Mobile, Al |

I had a very good experience with visiting this dealer. Highly recommend. Wish I was bought my other cars from here.

Great Transaction....No Playing games

by from Mobile Alabama |

Jay Delisle, lined me up in the vehicle I needed. I could've got a mini van but chose the Journey instead. As a salesperson myself, the typical car salesperson strategies wouldn't work with me and Jay understood that. We both shot from the hip, dealt the cards and the chips fell where we wanted them to. Great experience. Can't complain.