AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile

3118 Government Blvd, Mobile, AL 36606

Duncan put on for his city showed me great love!!

by from Mobile, AL |

Duncan put me in a new 2015 Challenger... Great guy enjoyed the great service @ AutoNation!!!!!

Buying Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Dauphin Island, AL |

This purchase has been painless. I had already test drove a Ford Explorer Sport and a Mercedes suv. I think the Jeep gives me more options for the amount of money I'm spending.

Best Saleman Ever-Mr Duncan

by from Mobile, Al |

Went in just looking not really wanting to buy today.. but with the great team at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile.. I'm walking away with a Dodge Durango at an awsome price!!!! Thank to Duncan, Shaun and Andre

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile

by from Mobile, AL |

My husband and I visited a few dealerships, but after arriving at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile, we knew this was the place for us. They had a large selection, everyone was friendly, helpful and made us feel at ease with our search and purchase of a used vehicle. We picked out a vehicle that was perfect for our needs, we discussed our concerns about this unexpected vehicle purchase, our finances, etc. I was afraid I would be forced to purchase a much older vehicle because of our situation, but instead, we walked out with a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan with low mileage and a finance arrangement that was within our budget. I felt like everyone involved had my best interest in mind and left there with my new vehicle feeling comfortable and confident that this was the best decision possible. I will recommend this dealership to everyone. This was the most pleasant automobile purchase experience I've ever experienced.

Great servic7

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I purchase a 2013 for my daughter last year and we have had no problems., so when my 2009 Nissan kept giving me trouble, I decided to go back to the Dodge dealership. It was a wonderful experience.

great service

by from mobile, Alabama |

I had a great experience at Autonation Chrysler Dodge. My salesman Jeff Gogal was very informative about my vehicle and he had excellent customer service skills.

They work hard to satisfy their customers

by from Mobile, AL |

I had a great sales associate, even after I left the dealership and had no plans to come back. He never gave up and got me to come back to find something I love.

buy a car usually sux but this time wasn't bad

by from spanishfort, alabama |

purchasing a vehicle always sucks and normally i feel like i need a bath when i leave but dealing with tommy isaac and the manager on duty (can't remember his name sorry) was unusually good all dealerships suck and I'm sure they have a hard time sleeping. i often wonder why dealerships don't just take the average profit margin received and have a no haggle process on the price of the vehicle.

2015 Jeep

by from Century, FL |

My experience with AutoNation was very good. We got the Jeep, we wanted for the price we wanted to pay.

Great Service

by from York,AL |

I recently bought a car from AutoNation it was one of the best car buying experience that I have ever had. The salesman treated my husband and I like we were family and with the up most respect. . I would gladly recommend my friends and family to AutoNation.