AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile

3118 Government Blvd, Mobile, AL 36606

New 866-725-9636
Used 866-963-0310
Service 866-789-0165

Best Car shopping Experience Ever!!!

by from Mobile, AL |

I found a used Jeep on Cars.com and requested more information. My salesperson, Jake, responded very promptly and answered all of my questions via email and we set an appointment for the following weekend. I arrived a little early and Jake had the Jeep waiting for me to test drive. The jeep was exactly as the description on here depicted, but once I arrived I was curious about the new Cherokee. Jake was very knowledgeable as showed me around one of the Cherokees and I loved it, but they did not have the color I wanted in a limited. Jake found the exact Cherokee I wanted at another dealership, we worked out a great deal and much better payments than I ever thought possible on a new vehicle. The manager introduced himself as we finished up the paperwork and allowed me to drive a similar model home until mine came in the next day. When I arrived the next day, my new Cherokee was spotless, full of gas, and ready to go! I love my Jeep Cherokee!! A big Thanks to Jake and everyone at Roundtree for a great car shopping experience!!

Terrific, user friendly and fast buying experience

by from Daphne, AL. 36526 |

Jake Cox is the best salesman I have ever done business with in my 55 years of buying vehicles. He is a real asset to your dealership and definitely is great management team.

BEST IN MOBILE

by from Mobile, AL |

My experience at this dealership was absolutely perfect! They gave me a great deal on my trade and put me in exactly what I wanted for a price I could afford. Josh Ratliff was my salesman and made the process as easy as it could be. I would recommend Roundtree to anyone looking for a new ride!

Read. **best dealership on the gulf coast**

by from Mobile,Al |

I visited Roundtree Dodge looking for a used car. Josh Ratliff was our salesman and he was very professional and polite. We brought our daughter who is in her terrible twos and Josh and the rest of the associates interacted with her which made us very comfortable. Josh showed us many vehicles and was very patient with us as we looked for hours. I got a great truck for a great price and couldn't be happier. The negotiation was very quick and very easy and they worked with what I could afford. They did a full detail before I left the lot. The finance portion was easy and I got a fantastic interest rate. If you are planning on buying a new car, Josh Ratliff at Roundtree is the man you need to go see! No dealership or salesman has ever left me as pleased as I was after this purchase!

Good visit

by from Grand bay Al |

Helped get us out of our old vehicle and put us in a brand new car was the only dealer that would help us really appreciate what they did.

Roundtree is a great company to go through

by from Grandbay AL |

Roundtree helped me get out of a bind with my truck a pathfinder that was a 2001 that was falling apart they helped me get into a brand new 2014 car that was really nice I would recommend roundtree to anyone that needs help jake cox was a great salesmen

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Jeff, I see you had a little trouble leaving this review, but we appreciate your effort and certainly are glad we were able to help you when no one else in the area was. We appreciate the opportunity. - Jake

They done great

by from Grandbay Al |

I think jake cox done a great job getting me into my dodge avenger I would recommend them to anyone who needs help thanks roundtree

Be cautious

by from Spanish Fort |

Bought a Chevy pickup less than 100k. Drove less than 2k miles and if it wasn't for the technology of an oil pressure light the truck would have been ruined. Check oil after purchase.

Horrible and Liars

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I called a salesman after listening to the commericals and went in for a surprise. When I got there I was sweet talked and sold a bunch of lies. I was told that thet work with over 300 banks and getting approved was no problem. The salesmantold me it would only take 15 mins for approval that turned into an hour. He kept feedingme lies amd the last one was we're close. Close came to they can't help me. These people lie to you so bad til its sad. Find you a better dealership.

Unhappy customer

by from Mobile, AL |

I brought my Chrysler in to the service dept. because I had several issues with it. The check engine light was on, the pedal was sticking and the power steering was going out in the middle of a turn, also I had a postcard they sent me for a $19.99 oil change and tire rotation. The pedal sticking and the power steering problems in my opinion were dangerous and scary. They did not fix anything, the check engine light is still on, I am still having the problem with the pedal and the steering. They did change my oil and rotate my tires, not for the $19.99 but for $45 and they charged me $44 for disposal of the oil, the total bill was almost $500. They will never touch my car again!!!

Don't believe the tv ads

by from Ocean Springs, MS |

Don't even believe the tv ads this company runs. I saw one of them the other morning claiming 300 used cars at 50-70% off. I took my husband down there after they were closed to look around. It didn't look like anything close to 300 vehicles,so I went to their website when I got home. Just what I thought, only 71. And checking their prices vs the competition online, they are as high or higher than anyone else. So much for 50-70% off. They're just trying to lure you there. I guess they don't realize people can actually research now online. Obviously not honest. Not my kind of place so I won't go back.