AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile

3118 Government Blvd, Mobile, AL 36606

2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee purchase

by from Mobile, Alabam |

My experience with Auto Nation purchasing my new 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee was very pleasant and painless! My salesman Damon Brown was very helpful and so was everyone there. My first time enjoying buying a new vehicle!!

Great Job to Ryan, Tammy, Customer service manager

by from mobile, ala |

My wife had trouble with the service rep when she brought her truck in for service. We were very unhappy with the service we had received. We contacted Tammy, who is the customer relation manager and she got the ball rolling. She used the chain of command with getting Ryan, and the customer service manager involved. They express their displeasure with how she was treated and vowed to take care of the problem. They showed professionalism and willingness to make the customer their number one priority. We thank you all so much with making the situation better and keeping us as customers.

April 19, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great salesman at Great dealership

by from Orange Beach, AL |

Josh Ratcliff is wonderful to work with. He makes buying a new vehicle FUN!

Great Service.

by from Mobile,AL |

Happy with the service, selection and salesman. I would refer friends and family to this dealer.

great service

by from mobile,al |

The car salesman was very professional and helpful. Awesome job.

Great facility, Great people, Great deal

by from Dauphin Island AL. |

Not even like buying a new car at some dealers. Troy yost was my sales person, he didn't track me down like a deer being stalked in the woods. I found him and he asked me if I needed any help. I told him I was interested in the new 200s and I would like to look at one. It was more like running into an old friend at the grocery store. We never talked about any deals, promotions, incentives or year end deals. He said he would retrieve a 200 from the lot and bring it around so I could take a look. Not even as we were going over the details of the 200 and its features did he even mention a deal. This was more like I was selling the car to him. Finally when I told him I wanted this car and where I would like to be on down payment and monthly payments, did he say anything about numbers. We talked about every option and after putting together what worked the best for me, I did a lease/buy options. The whole thing took an hour and I was in my new Chrysler 200s. On a return visit Troy sat in my car with me and gave me a full demo on how all of the hands on the wheel voice controlled driver options on large in dash screen operated, wow what a cool package. I plan on buying my next Chrysler From Auto Nation Dodge Jeep Ram Chrysler and I will only deal with Troy Yost.

January 15, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience, Mike. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Great experience

by from Mobile,al |

Jay Little got what we wanted in a timely manor.Kept us advised all the way during the process of our buying experience .

December 31, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great service Great price.

by from Hurley, Ms |

Paul was a great salesman and gave me a great price on my Ram 2500.

December 30, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great price and salesman.

by from Hurley, Mississippi |

Paul was great to work with and gave me a good price and I am very pleased with my Ram 2500.

December 30, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great

by from Mobile, Al |

Great experience . Treated very well. Great selection. Kind and fair

December 30, 2015

It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one!