AutoNation Ford Mobile

901 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

Used 888-209-8135

Great services

by from Saraland,AL |

I appreciated the fact that I did not feel any pressure from my salem

Great buying experience

by from Mobile, AL |

Rick was a good salesman and what he lacked in knowledge & experience he made up in effort, the whole sales staff associated with my deal was very helpful and made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed. Great deal,great product, thanks Autonation for a wonderful buying experience

Good Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

I had financing already in place when I arrived at the dealership. Also had done some "legwork" with Steve Adams, Internet Sales ahead of time as well. Chose not to take any "extras" the finance manager offered (he seemed grumpy).

Great Transaction!

by from St. Francisville. LA |

We bought our 2015 Mustang GT from Roger Haskew and the transaction wa. extremely easy even though we live two states away.

Good service, great price, can't complain

by from Mobile, AL |

Got a great deal on a 2010 Silverado. Showed me the CarFax and their own inspection report. I knew before I bought it the rear speakers did not work because it was noted on their report. Everything else on the report was repaired. Whit was willing to listen to my offer and in the end, they did even better than my initial offer. The truck is in excellent condition and very clean. I would definitely recommend AutoNation Ford to others.

September 18, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Ford Mobile! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great Service

by from Mobile, AL |

My service rep Derek Mosely was extremely courteous and efficient, and honest in appraising what my vehicle needed done now and what could wait. I have patronized this dealership for years and have come to expect great service as the norm.

I brought a used truck .

by from mobile |

I had a good experience with Steven Adams and Doc they treated me like that wanted to be treated.

Fast service and courteous people.

by from Elberta, AL |

We found our car on-line and Steven Adams contacted us promptly. We viewed the car on a Saturday and Steven worked up a good deal for us with a good price on our trade in. We love the car, and we enjoyed the service we received from Steven and Doc.

Decent Price But Bad Customer Service

by from Florida |

Decent price but incredibly customer poor service from start to finish. Steve Adams did not return phone calls or answer questions when he said he would; couldn't open the trunk of the vehicle manually or with the key fob. Still told me how "comprehensive" their inspection process is!; issued an Alabama 20-day temporary tag with an expiration date only 10 days later; typed the wrong name on the title transfer document which caused delay in registering the vehicle; waited 10 days to mail the title and other documents to the DMV; initial offer for my trade-in vehicle was $2000 BELOW KBB value.

July 22, 2014

Hello, thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with our team at AutoNation Ford Mobile. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing great service and value to our customers. We are sorry to learn about your visit to our dealership, but would like the chance to make this right. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (251) 202-2016 to discuss ways to ensure a more positive experience with us moving forward. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from FAIRHOPE ALA 36532 |

NORMALLY I HAD RATHER TAKE A BEATING THAN BUY A CAR. THIS WAS THE MOST EASIEST BUYING EXPERIENCE IN MY 59 YEARS. I WILL DEFINATELY BE BACK TO SEE JIMMY SUNDERLAND AT AUTONATION FORD MOBILE.

July 20, 2014

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Ford Mobile. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.