AutoNation Ford Mobile

901 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

2014 Ford Explorer XLT

by from Theodore, AL |

We were very pleased with AutoNation Ford and William Vinson. He was very helpful throughout the whole process of buying our SUV. This was the only car lot that we went to and he helped very much right from the start and has contacted me several times since I left with my car. We are very satisfied with the SUV and every process of the buying process with AutoNation and Mr. Vinson right down to the finance department with Doc. Thanks again Teresa

Frist time buyer!

by from mobile, Al |

AutoNation was the best car lot my husband and I went to in our search for a new car. As soon as we pulled up we was greeted by Steven Adams and I could tell right then we would be leaving with a new car. He was so helpfully and nice to us and did everything he could to get us what we wanted. This was the only car lot we went to in mobile that did not give us a cold shoulder because of our young age. Steven took us seriously when we said we wanted to buy a new car and made sure we drove off that night with one. Our experience was great and we are now proud owners of a brand new 2014 black Mustang!

The car i wanted

by from Panama City, FL |

Looking for a car localy was not working. So called AutoNation Ford Mobile spoke with Mr. Stanley Arnold who not only found the car i wanted but had it shipped to mobile and came in on his day off to make sure i was satisfied. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and friendly I will buy my next mustang from them. thanks AutoNation Mobile for getting me the car i wanted.

the best car buying trip we have ever had.

by from Mobile Al |

When we were looking to buy a mustang we were in touch with Stanly from auto nation. He suggested we come look at one he thought we would love. .when we got there we were treated like family. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had. .it was fun and no beating around the bush..I would go back again in a heartbeat..Thank you all

My new F-150

by from Grove hill AL. 36451 |

I could not be happier with my new truck. Donna Woods is super. She went way beyond what is normal to help me. I will be back at AutoNation Mobile to let Donna put me in my next Ford truck. When a batter truck is, Ford will make it.

My new F-150

by from Grove hill AL. 36451 |

Overall

by from Mobile Al. |

When I had decided to shop for a new car based on past experience I had dealing with Treadwell Ford it just made sense to go back for my next new car purchase . It was a pleasure dealing with Stephen Adams the AutoNation sales rep. Stephen was able to answer any and all of my questions without any hesitation from start to finish. Without a doubt I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends.

I am still Smilling!!! Excellent Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

I had the best car buying experience in my life at Treadwell Ford/AutoNation. My salesperson was Donna Wood. She was patient, knowledgeable, and genuinely concerned about me making the best decision for me. I didn't feel pushed. She introduced me to all the people that would be involved in my car buying process and future routine maintenance. Even during the paperwork signing process with the finance manager "Doc", I was comfortable and relaxed. I highly recommend Treadwell Ford/AutoNation. I left with a smile on my face. I am still smiling today!!!

Phillip Light At Autonation Ford Mobile

by from Fairhope, AL |

Excellent! Philllip Light and the sales team at Autonation worked with us to get a great deal. They were all very friendly and easy to deal with from the sales team to the financing department! Awesome!!!

good selection, clean, salesman was well informed

by from milton,fl |

great place,steven was super, would recommend to my friends, the internet was helpful