AutoNation Ford Mobile

Used 877-371-6223 Used877-371-6223
Service 866-949-6937 Service 866-949-6937

Professional, Fast and Economical

by from Pace, Fl. 32571 |

We went to auto nation ford for the best deal with no hassle and were not disappointed.

January 6, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

A nice buying experience

by from Mobile, Al |

I used the internet for this deal and everything went great.

February 3, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Randy. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Awesome

by from Wilmer, al |

Great experience ,salesman was helpful. We went for a used SUV and left with a new Ford Fiesta

February 2, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

new car purchase

by from mobile, alabama |

JIm Crampton did a great job in sales. However, it took several hours to get through the process of the purchase. Got there at 10:30am and didn't leave until after 5:00pm, due to the finance department.

They care

by from Mibile ,Al |

Derek Mosley is a good againt , he cares a lot I trust him , I will. Recomended hime for anyone

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Awesome Service!!

by from Gulfport, MS |

Jim Kerr was an awesome salesman!!! Worked with us to get us what we wanted and needed!!!

January 6, 2016

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Field Marshal Commandat Klink

by from Mobile, Al |

I found the car I wanted presented the spread sheet to the dealer informed him of what I wanted and what I would pay and agreement was reached . The dealer held his end of the agreement and I held mine. End result: my Wife got what she wanted, Ford made money the dealer made money and every body's happy.

December 3, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Fairhope, AL |

This was the best experience my husband and I have ever had purchasing a car. A task we hate because of all the games salesmen want to play. And we needed it asap. Because we were short on time, we went on line to see what was a available and asked for best price. With this info in hand we visited dealers near us. Autonations price, I had received by email beat them all. When we went to the dealership, we met the nicest most helpful person, Lanny Langley, who showed us everything and never was impatient. When we settled on one, Jimmy, the online representative,honored the amazing price. They worked with us with an old model trade in. Will definitely go back to see Lanny and Jimmy at AutoNation again.

December 6, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

buying used suv

by from Mobile, Alabama |

Very direct in my search and going the exact suv that I wanted and would suggest this website to others

December 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Excellent salesman

by from Mobile, AL |

This is my second purchase from Autonation. I had an excellent experience the first time, so I went back for a second time.

December 5, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.