Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

3rd vehicle purchased from Mullinax Ford

by from Theodore, AL. |

My husband and I purchased a used vehicle from Mullinax in Oct. 2012. We were very pleased with our salesman Shawn and the buying experience. Shawn contacted us about trading in our 2006 F150 on a new one. We didn't think we could afford it but they gave us such a great deal that we bought it. The following day, we called Shawn to see if we could trade in the used car for a new one and keep my payment the same. We drove away in a 2014 Focus with a lower payment. We will purchase all of our future vehicles from Shawn at Mullinax Ford.

Mullinax Ford Lincoln responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Shawn is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your 2014 Ford Focus!

Superior Dealership!

by from Mobile, AL |

I had narrowed my choices to either a 2014 Focus Titanium Hatch or Mazda 3 when I entered the dealership. After driving and experiencing the amenities of the Focus I forgot all about the Mazda, My salesman, Brian Walsh, was professional, friendly, and went the extra mile to demonstrate the car's features and was equally helpful after the sale with some questions I had about My Ford Touch with sync. I can honestly say that he did more than any other salesman I've ever had to make me happy with my purchase during and after the sale was made. Mullinax Ford is very well represented by Mr. Walsh.

Happy Customer!

by from Mobile, AL |

I looked at a couple of other dealerships for a new car and then went to Mullinax. Brandon Dana helped me find just what I was looking for at an affordable price and with great terms! After my first visit, I had decided that I was not looking anywhere else. No pressure, friendly service and helpful service convinced me that I was at the right place and with the right salesman. We also own a 2008 Ford truck and have been very satisfied with the quality and value of Ford vehicles.

Best place to purchase a vehicle!

by from Mobile, AL |

Mullinax Ford did not disappoint. I am so glad that I pulled into their car lot first. I test drove a Ford Focus and fell in love. My salesman (Marcus-who is excellent, by the way) said that he would do everything that he could to get me in the car. And did he ever! I love my Focus. Everyone at Mullinax was professional and friendly and able to answer all of my questions. I will use Mullinax Ford from now on! Thank you so much! :)

enjoyed our buying experience it was hassle free

by from mobile alabama |

salesman was great and extremely professional.....dealership was pleasant and salesman stayed late even though he had another appt.

First time at Mullinax

by from Mobile, AL |

My husband and I were in the market for a SUV. We had never owned a Ford before but like the Edge a great deal. We stopped by Mullinax and met our salesman, Joe Pace. Joe was very helpful, as was everyone else, and also knowledgeable of each model we test drove. He was not high pressure at all and let us make up our own minds. I would highly recommend this dealership as I experience was an enjoyable one.

Awesome sales and service at Mullinax Ford

by from Mobile, AL |

We recently were looking for a used car for our son and ended up purchasing a new vehicle for ourselves. Our salesman was excellent and sis not pressure us into something we did not want and found us extra discounts to save us even more money. I would highly recommend Mullinax ford to anyone including our friends.

MISTER

by from mobile.al |

probably the best dealership ive delt with great selection good prices and professional employees

1st purchase from Mullinax Ford Lincoln

by from Mobile, AL |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone purchasing a new vehicle. The sales team, and I do mean team, went to extraordinary lengths to ensure my satisfaction. If you are looking for a new Ford or Lincoln I would highly recommend the dealership in Mobile, AL.

Friendly

by from mobile AL |

I didn't find what I was looking for. But everyone was very accommodating and nice. They were not the typical pushy car dealer type. I would definitely recommend them.

Mullinax Ford-A "No Worry" buying experience

by from Mobile, AL. |

I was recently in a real bind, using my car for work, depending on it's reliability every day to make a living. While working is west Mobile, it was clear my car was not going to make it, so I got to Mullinax on Airport Blvd. and asked for Derek Anlage. Derek showed up promptly and accessed my situation. I was in a 2014 Focus in about an hour & 45 minutes. My deal included a great service package that will enable me to ride in comfort knowing my car will completely taken care of for some time to come. As I said before, I work out of my car, so that kind of satisfaction & knowledge is the greatest feeling of all. The staff at Mullinax Ford made sure I was comfortable and my needs were their top priority. That is truly a no worry buying experience.