Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Good Job, Ford!

by from Mobile, AL |

I went in Mullinax Ford a couple of weeks ago just to look around, and ended up buying a car that morning. The steps were easy. The people were friendly. I found a car that fit in my budget, and they helped every step of the way. They were organized and really knew what they were doing. I will definitely recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone! My first car buying experience was terrific thanks to them, and I got exactly what I wanted! I give a thumbs up!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We prioritize making the buying process quick, easy, and painless. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with your Mullinax Ford experience and we hope to work with you again in the future!

good experience

by from Washington Co, Al |

It was a pleasent experience, no constant pressure. The salesmen was knowledgeable about the different models and mostly the features. With the new electronisc it is easy to not know alll the features.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, the sales team educates their customers to ensure they get the most out of their Ford features! We are glad you had a good experience and look forward to working with you in the future.

Great salesman

by from Mobile, AL |

I had a great experience. My salesman Nick Ingram Elias top notch he made it easy!

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Catherine! Happy to hear Nick and the Mullinax Ford team made it easy to find a car that you love. We hope you are enjoying it and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Great buying experience!

by from Mobile, AL |

As a first time new car buyer I was amazed at how easy Mullinax Ford made it. My salesman, Terry Beech, did an amazing job at showing me the car and all of the features Ford has to offer. I really love the up front pricing at Mullinax; what you see on the sticker is what you pay. I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new car. Thanks Mullinax and thank Ford! I love driving my new Focus.

March 16, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford Focus! Mullinax Ford's UpFront Pricing and No Dealer Fees were created to make the buying process easy for our customers- we are glad to hear it helped in making your experience a good one. We are also happy to hear Terry went the extra mile to educate you on all the features of your new vehicle as we want you to get the best out of your car purchase. We truly appreciate your recommendations and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again!

Best Buying Experiance

by from Mobile, AL |

Quick enjoyable car purchasing experiance with freindly folk. Will definantly return.

March 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us at Mullinax Ford, as we are always working to improve the buying process and make it as quick and stress-free for our customers as possible. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Awesome customer service

by from Mobile, AL |

Mullinax made my car buying experience very easy!! They have the best customer service and didn't try to sell me something that I didn't want. Jeremy was my salesman and he listened to everything I wanted and was very knowledgable about the cars. He was awesome! I will return to Mullinax for my next car!!

March 6, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Angel! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review- we are glad to hear you had a good experience and showed you that Mullinax Ford does it best! Welcome to the family, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Purchasing Experience

by from Mobile AL |

Buying any vehicle from this dealership is a very satisfying experience. The Ford and Lincoln brands are truly outstanding vehicles. Additionally, every one in the dealership treats you with courtesy and professionalism. Their policy of displaying the cost of the vehicle and the trade in allowance differ significantly from most automobile dealership. The buying experience and the service are outstanding.

March 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we do our best to stand-out from other auto dealers and create the best buying experience for our customers. We are glad you had a good one and hope you will return to work with us in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

helpful staff , freindly and curtious salespeople

by from picayune,ms |

I bought a used 2011 dodge truck from your dealership, my salesman was dennis savage he was very freindly and not like other car salesman I dealt with in the past he treated my wife and I as if we were family he was very helpful even after the sale I found a few things on my truck that needed repaired and was suprised how fast and how they honor the final sale repairs.I will shop there again when shopping for another car or truck for myself or family or friends needing a vechicle,Thanks Dennis for making buy truck purchase a pleasant event .

March 2, 2015

At Mullinax Ford, we try to savor the fun part of car buying and slash out the stress or pressure that may come along. We always treat our customers like we would a friend or family member and are glad that you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to our next opportunity to work together and truly appreciate your kind words and reccomendations. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

New Pickup purchase

by from Pensacola, FL |

The dealership is very up front and customer oriented. What you see is what you get. The salesman was knowledgeable, honest, and worked to make the process as easy as possible. I would recommend Mullinax Ford, Mobile to anyone looking for a new Ford.

February 20, 2015

Jim, thank you for sharing your first hand experience with our Up Front Pricing. We hope you enjoy many miles in your new pick-up.

Amazing Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

Everyone was amazing was rom beginning to end! EVERYONE was great to work with. I knew what I wanted, had an hour and a half for lunch, I was back to my office right on time! :-)

February 20, 2015

Thank you for your kind remarks, our salesman are the friendliest people to do business with. Welcome to the Mullinax Ford family, we look forward to taking care of you for many years to come.

awesome service

by from Spanish fort |

Awesome customer service.Just bought a 15 mustang and have no complaints besides the fact that they couldn't give me the status of my trade in pay off but it eventually get taken care of. My salesman was Marcus and Jeremy. Both had awesome customer service and got me the car I really wanted and had it shipped from south fl within 2 days!

February 20, 2015

We are happy that you were able to take advantage of our 5 store inventory and have the perfect vehicle for you brought in from South Florida. We are certain that you are going to love your 15 Mustang and that you will make many fun memories in it. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.