Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Good Job, Ford!

by from Mobile, AL |

I went in Mullinax Ford a couple of weeks ago just to look around, and ended up buying a car that morning. The steps were easy. The people were friendly. I found a car that fit in my budget, and they helped every step of the way. They were organized and really knew what they were doing. I will definitely recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone! My first car buying experience was terrific thanks to them, and I got exactly what I wanted! I give a thumbs up!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We prioritize making the buying process quick, easy, and painless. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with your Mullinax Ford experience and we hope to work with you again in the future!

BEST DEALERSHIP IN MOBILE

by from MOBILE al |

I was in the Market for a nice used car, I went over the bay thinking at first they would have the best service. I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a horrible experience I decided to try Mullinax Let me tell you that was the best decision in my life. Shannon Moore and Michael were a great team. I only had a little time after work to get to the dealership. when I tell you I was out of their by closing( being there only 30 mins) I walked a way with an awesome used car with great mileage. I LOVE MY CAR AND I LOVE MULLINAX. IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A CAR GO SEE SHANNON MOORE I PROMISE YOU YOU WONT REGRET IT

November 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Too often we hear about customers' poor experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. We are glad to have turned your experience around and help you get exactly what you were looking for. Glad you love your new car and hope to work with you again in the future!

Excellent

by from Covington LA |

The staff was extremely helpful, answered every question I had plus some. I drove from Louisiana to purchase a vehicle from here and it was well worth it. I will recommend this dealership to many.

October 14, 2014

When a customer is willing to travel to visit our dealership, we know we are doing business right! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is great to know that our efforts are being received. Hope you are enjoying your new car and we wish you many happy miles!

Ford Flex

by from Irvington, AL |

We recently bought a 2014 Flex and traded in our 2011 Flex. We were sent a letter stating we could get the same payments that we had. Well we didn't get the same payments but it was close enough, just slightly more per month. I am embarrassed to say that I don't remember our salesman name but he was from Michigan. He explained everything thoroughly especially the navigational system on our new Flex since this was our first time having this feature. We got top dollar for our trade in and they even gave us more to get our payments down. Top notch staff all around and a pleasant experience.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that you had a helpful and pleasant experience at Mullinax Ford, as that is what we strive for. We hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Ford Flex and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Quick and Easy Car Buying Experience !!

by from Mobile Alabama |

I reviewed their inventory on line before arriving at the dealership. Test drove the automobile. Did the paper work and was driving home with in a hour and a half. Very pleasant experience. Nice facilities and even nicer employees. Good job Mullinax !!!

October 14, 2014

Thank you for the kind feedback, Raymond. At Mullinax Ford, we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress-free for our customers. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and will come back to use with your future car-needs!

3 Fords and more in our future.

by from Mobile, AL |

As with our first Ford purchase, our recent experience purchasing a Mustang for our daughter in college and an Explorer for us was excellent. We had two great salesmen, Shannon and Michael M. We would not hesitate to make a future purchase from Mullinax.

October 14, 2014

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer, we appreciate your business! Our goal is to keep the buying process quick, easy and painless for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs in the future.

Great Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

I helped my elderly parents purchase a new Escape. The salesperson was patient an helpful. They were upfront about the pricing. I did not have to play the negotiating game that other dealerships make you play. They gave a fair price on the trade in. When we need another vehicle we will be back.

October 13, 2014

No Dealer Fees and Up Front Pricing is how we do business at Mullinax Ford. It is precisely what makes the buying process as easy as it can be for our customers. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your Mullinax Ford experience and hope your parents are enjoying their new Ford Escape.

Excellent Service

by from Cumming, GA |

We purchased our new vehicle from Mullinax Ford in Mobile, AL. It was a very enjoyable experience. The Salesman, Nick was awesome, gave us exactly what we wanted and did everything to make our buying experience memorable. Will definitely purchase from them again.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Mel. At Mullinax Ford, we strive to make the buying process as easy as possible. Nick is a great example of how we prioritize the individual needs of our customers. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you in the future!

2014 Mustang

by from Mobile Al. |

Fastest new car buying experience we have ever experienced ! Thank you !!!!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. At Mullinax Ford, no dealer fees and Up Front Pricing are keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again!

Satisfied Customer

by from Mobile, Alabama |

My fiancÚ and I had been shopping around for a new car for several weeks, and she stopped by Mullinax on her lunch break and talked to Marcus about a 2014 Ford Focus. I stopped by that afternoon and took a test drive and fell in love with the car, and went back a couple of days later and purchased the car. This was hands down the best experience I've ever had shopping for and purchasing a vehicle. The Mullinax staff and Marcus and Jim are both amazing at what they do and went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of and got what we were looking for and never tried to sell us on something more that what we needed unlike most other dealerships I've dealt with. They are first class and I would recommend them to any of my friends or family who are in the market for a new automobile.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we do everything in our ability to make your buying process stress-free. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it. Hope you are enjoying your new Ford Focus and look forward to assisting all of your vehicle needs in the future!

New F150

by from Saraland, Al |

I initially went to another dealership to buy (not look at) a new truck. I spent three hours dealing with them. When it came to price, they came up with an outrageous number and told me that someone was on their way to buy it. I told them to let the other guy have it. I then drove to Mullinax. They had the exact same truck but 2014 instead of the 2013 the other dealership had. Mullinax beat the price of the other guy on a truck that was the current model year, not last year's leftover. Mullinax was very fair on my trade in. All in all I am very satisfied. My only complaint is how long it took to get all the paperwork done and get on the road. Granted it was a Saturday and there were a lot of people buying cars that day.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Dan. Be sure that we do all that we can to make your buying process as quick and painless as possible and hope we can continue to satisfy you in the future. We truly appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new truck!