Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374 New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468 Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306 Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford Lincoln - Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Good Job, Ford!

by from Mobile, AL |

I went in Mullinax Ford a couple of weeks ago just to look around, and ended up buying a car that morning. The steps were easy. The people were friendly. I found a car that fit in my budget, and they helped every step of the way. They were organized and really knew what they were doing. I will definitely recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone! My first car buying experience was terrific thanks to them, and I got exactly what I wanted! I give a thumbs up!

Mullinax Ford Lincoln responded to this review

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We prioritize making the buying process quick, easy, and painless. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with your Mullinax Ford experience and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Amazing customer service..

by from Daphne, Al |

I was looking for a new 2015 f 150, with a v6 2.7 turbo engine, in the ruby red color, a center console, and with the 302 package. I called Brandon Dana and told him what I was wanting to purchase and he said I'm on it. Within the hour he returned my call and informed me that he had the truck I was wanting. I said I will take it and to give me the total of the deal. He took my information and returned my call back in no time. I told him I wanted it and to let me know when it was cleaned up and ready for delivery. When I got there we test drove it and signing the paper work was the easiest that I had ever experienced in all the vehicles that I have purchased. The truck itself is awesome and is much more than I had imagined. I highly recommend the truck, the dealer, and the great customer service that Brandon provided.

Great experience and customer service

by from Moibile, AL |

Great car buying experience. Mullinax is not your typical overbearing dealership. The salesmen are friendly and knowledgeable. I was helped by (and recommend) Brandon Dana. I looked at multiple vehicles and he knew every feature on every one of them. I've already recommended him to my friends and family as well. Mullinax's upfront pricing is unmatched in this area. Save some time and avoid the game of haggling your car price. Their prices are already great and show on the windshield. On top of all of this, I felt that they gave me a great price for my trade in.

OUTSTANDING FORD DEALERSHIP

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

I drove all the way from Jacksonville Florida to buy my latest vehicle from Mullinax Ford in Mobile Alabama. This is my second purchase from them and all I can say it is like nothing you have experienced before at a car dealership. I made both my purchases over the internet and drove over to pick them up. No pressure and believe me they gave me the best price by far on the two vehicles I bought from them or I would have never driven that far to buy two vehicles. As far as I am concerned they have my business for life. Sales representative was awesome. Answered all questions and gave us a demo of all the vehicles features and options. I love the no dealer fee policy. If you are in the market for a new Ford, check with them before you commit to any other dealer. If you do your homework, you will definitely save money. I have referred several friends to them. I know for sure one of them bought a vehicle from one of the Mullinax dealerships here in Florida and was very satisfied.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Mobile, Al |

I bought my first car from Mullinax in April of 2014 and was so impressed with the service I came back and bought a new car this year. The of the transaction and the knowledge of your Sales staff is the best in the business. They listen to what I want and needed in a car and I have been very satisfied

Great place to buy a car.

by from Mobile, AL |

Bought an F150. They were very helpful with all questions and never pressured me.

Easy truck purchase at Mullinax

by from Gulf Breeze, Florida |

Very good buying experience at Mullinax Ford in Mobile AL. Salesperson was very good in helping me find the truck that I was looking for. I started my shopping online and Shannon Moore was my salesperson. No nonsense and the pricing was very good. I would recommend them if you are looking at a new Ford vehicle.

Bought a 2016 F250 Platinum Crew cab

by from Gulf Breeze Fl. |

There were issues with the size of the fuel tank that the truck came with and the sales manager Keith bent over backwards to make it right. The mistake was not even their fault. It was a misprint by Ford Motor Company. Keith stepped up to the plate and made sure I was satisfied with the agreement we made. He and the rest of the sales staff were very nice and professional. I have no doubt that my next truck will be purchased there.

mullinax ford, mobile, alabama

by from Mobile, AL |

Professional, upfront, to the point, delivered what they promised

Hamiltontanya

by from Lucedale, MS. |

Buying my truck at mulinax ford was the best experience I've ever had when it comes,to buying a vehicle. Our salesman was great along with everyone else. My husband also got a truck from here and from now on this is where we will do our business.