Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Good Job, Ford!

by from Mobile, AL |

I went in Mullinax Ford a couple of weeks ago just to look around, and ended up buying a car that morning. The steps were easy. The people were friendly. I found a car that fit in my budget, and they helped every step of the way. They were organized and really knew what they were doing. I will definitely recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone! My first car buying experience was terrific thanks to them, and I got exactly what I wanted! I give a thumbs up!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We prioritize making the buying process quick, easy, and painless. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with your Mullinax Ford experience and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Great service

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I was very pleased with Mullinax ford. I was nervous about being hassled but they made me feel comfortable. I even bought a nicer vehicle than I was expecting to buy. Great prices and great customer service.

The best prices and customer service

by from Mobile, Alabama |

Excellent experience. I like the "Up Front Pricing " Every employee was helpful,professional and friendly.

Excellent dealership

by from Lucedale , Mississippi |

Mullinax of mobile Alabama is an excellent dealership. We have purchased several cars and trucks there. We just purchased 2 new ones. Everyone one there is friendly and professional in all departments. Would definitely recommend them for you vehicle needs.

My first Ford

by from Mobile,Al |

I was very surprised to see that Mullinax lived up to its advertising. Joe Pace ,our salesman, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I loved the up front pricing and no haggling. I didn't spend my whole day waiting on financing and doing paper work. They got us in and out in a timely manner. I enjoyed my vist, and I'm now currently enjoying my new truck.

Great experience

by from mobile al |

I went to several dealerships looking for my vehicle. This dealership contacted others to get me the vehicle i wanted. The prices were very fair, customer service was great. Salesmen was knowledgeable and what he didnt know he would honestly tell me an we would do the research together.

Great experience - no pressure - gave many options

by from Mobile, AL |

I originally came into purchase a used Ford Explorer Sport Trac, but of course, since they are not being made any more, I had to look at different vehicle. Nick Ingram was the first person we spoke to, and made the entire process very pleasant. We test drove 3-4 different vehicles, during which he was very professional and did not pressure us to make a decision. By the time we decided on the vehicle to purchase, Nick drove up to Memphis, TN to pick up the truck. 12 hours of driving in one day is a very respectable thing to do for a customer, and we really appreciated the effort he went through to get the truck to us in a timely manner. As far as the price of the truck, we did a lot of research to determine if it was, in fact, a good deal. Honestly, I didn't think the 'no haggle' strategy/buzz word was true at first, but I found it really was. The price was much lower than all the other dealerships around the area, and MUCH lower than any Chevy/GM truck with the same warranty/same features. All in all, this was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had, and ended up with a very nice vehicle for the price I thought was fair.

Satisfied Customer

by from Navarre Florida |

I drove 100 miles from Florida to buy at Mullinax Ford. The offer of up front pricing and no dealer fees made buying very easy. The staff was very helpful in assisting me and I could not be more satisfied...

Ford is the way to go!

by from Citronelle AL |

I had a Great experience buying my vehicle at Mullinax Ford! My salesman Bennie Howard was very helpful and knowledgeable, and did everything in his power to get everything done efficiently. He got me what I wanted and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Mullinax Ford for my 2015 Ford Explorer You helped make my dream become a reality :-)

May 1, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Explorer! One the the greatest things we can hear is how happy our customers are with their vehicle and entire experience while working with us. We are glad Bennie made the process stress-free and got you into a vehicle you love. We look forward to working with you in the years to come and wish you many happy miles!

Buying a new car.

by from Mobile,Al |

I hope everyone has the same experience that I did when buying my new truck.Mullinax ford went above and beyond what I expected them to do.Derrick made sure that I got the truck that I wanted,and the price was well below what I expected to pay.They start off by giving you a free tank of gas to go with your purchase,and the truck was spotless.My mother-inlaw baught a new car the following week,and she was so pleased with her experience that now my brother-inlaw wants to buy one.I tell all of my friends how good Mullinax was to me,and I hope they use mullinax for their next new car purchase.Thany you again Mullinax for a wonderful experience and a great truck

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we always go the extra mile to get our customers exactly what they are looking for in a vehicle purchase. We truly appreciate when our customers refer us to their friends and family and we are happy to hear we could assist your mother-in-law, and maybe your brother-in-law, with their purchases as well. We look forward to many years of working with you and your family and wish you all many happy miles!

Great Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

Very good experience from sales, management, finance, and repairs. I just wish that the dealership could be placed in Pensacola instead of Mobile. Would highly recommend a stop here before buying a vehicle.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. When customers are willing to drive many miles to work with us, we know we are doing something right! We truly appreciate your time and business and look forward to working with you in the future.