Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

3rd vehicle purchased from Mullinax Ford

by from Theodore, AL. |

My husband and I purchased a used vehicle from Mullinax in Oct. 2012. We were very pleased with our salesman Shawn and the buying experience. Shawn contacted us about trading in our 2006 F150 on a new one. We didn't think we could afford it but they gave us such a great deal that we bought it. The following day, we called Shawn to see if we could trade in the used car for a new one and keep my payment the same. We drove away in a 2014 Focus with a lower payment. We will purchase all of our future vehicles from Shawn at Mullinax Ford.

Mullinax Ford Lincoln responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Shawn is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your 2014 Ford Focus!

Great Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

I helped my elderly parents purchase a new Escape. The salesperson was patient an helpful. They were upfront about the pricing. I did not have to play the negotiating game that other dealerships make you play. They gave a fair price on the trade in. When we need another vehicle we will be back.

Excellent Service

by from Cumming, GA |

We purchased our new vehicle from Mullinax Ford in Mobile, AL. It was a very enjoyable experience. The Salesman, Nick was awesome, gave us exactly what we wanted and did everything to make our buying experience memorable. Will definitely purchase from them again.

Good Job, Ford!

by from Mobile, AL |

I went in Mullinax Ford a couple of weeks ago just to look around, and ended up buying a car that morning. The steps were easy. The people were friendly. I found a car that fit in my budget, and they helped every step of the way. They were organized and really knew what they were doing. I will definitely recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone! My first car buying experience was terrific thanks to them, and I got exactly what I wanted! I give a thumbs up!

2014 Mustang

by from Mobile Al. |

Fastest new car buying experience we have ever experienced ! Thank you !!!!

Satisfied Customer

by from Mobile, Alabama |

My fiancÚ and I had been shopping around for a new car for several weeks, and she stopped by Mullinax on her lunch break and talked to Marcus about a 2014 Ford Focus. I stopped by that afternoon and took a test drive and fell in love with the car, and went back a couple of days later and purchased the car. This was hands down the best experience I've ever had shopping for and purchasing a vehicle. The Mullinax staff and Marcus and Jim are both amazing at what they do and went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of and got what we were looking for and never tried to sell us on something more that what we needed unlike most other dealerships I've dealt with. They are first class and I would recommend them to any of my friends or family who are in the market for a new automobile.

New F150

by from Saraland, Al |

I initially went to another dealership to buy (not look at) a new truck. I spent three hours dealing with them. When it came to price, they came up with an outrageous number and told me that someone was on their way to buy it. I told them to let the other guy have it. I then drove to Mullinax. They had the exact same truck but 2014 instead of the 2013 the other dealership had. Mullinax beat the price of the other guy on a truck that was the current model year, not last year's leftover. Mullinax was very fair on my trade in. All in all I am very satisfied. My only complaint is how long it took to get all the paperwork done and get on the road. Granted it was a Saturday and there were a lot of people buying cars that day.

I have always owned Chevrolet. Now I own a Ford

by from Saraland, Al |

Chevrolet has priced themselves out of reach. The F150 I porchased has everything I could want in a pickup. Mullinax had the largest inventory and the best prices. My only complaint is the time it took to buy the truck. I was there from 11:00 to 4:45.

Fantastic Sales & Service Experience

by from Coden, AL |

The best dealer I have ever done business with. Brandon Dana is the best salesperson I have ever had the honor to do business with.

Superior Dealership!

by from Mobile, AL |

I had narrowed my choices to either a 2014 Focus Titanium Hatch or Mazda 3 when I entered the dealership. After driving and experiencing the amenities of the Focus I forgot all about the Mazda, My salesman, Brian Walsh, was professional, friendly, and went the extra mile to demonstrate the car's features and was equally helpful after the sale with some questions I had about My Ford Touch with sync. I can honestly say that he did more than any other salesman I've ever had to make me happy with my purchase during and after the sale was made. Mullinax Ford is very well represented by Mr. Walsh.

Happy Customer!

by from Mobile, AL |

I looked at a couple of other dealerships for a new car and then went to Mullinax. Brandon Dana helped me find just what I was looking for at an affordable price and with great terms! After my first visit, I had decided that I was not looking anywhere else. No pressure, friendly service and helpful service convinced me that I was at the right place and with the right salesman. We also own a 2008 Ford truck and have been very satisfied with the quality and value of Ford vehicles.