Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Good Job, Ford!

by from Mobile, AL |

I went in Mullinax Ford a couple of weeks ago just to look around, and ended up buying a car that morning. The steps were easy. The people were friendly. I found a car that fit in my budget, and they helped every step of the way. They were organized and really knew what they were doing. I will definitely recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone! My first car buying experience was terrific thanks to them, and I got exactly what I wanted! I give a thumbs up!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We prioritize making the buying process quick, easy, and painless. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with your Mullinax Ford experience and we hope to work with you again in the future!

New Pickup purchase

by from Pensacola, FL |

The dealership is very up front and customer oriented. What you see is what you get. The salesman was knowledgeable, honest, and worked to make the process as easy as possible. I would recommend Mullinax Ford, Mobile to anyone looking for a new Ford.

February 20, 2015

Jim, thank you for sharing your first hand experience with our Up Front Pricing. We hope you enjoy many miles in your new pick-up.

Amazing Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

Everyone was amazing was rom beginning to end! EVERYONE was great to work with. I knew what I wanted, had an hour and a half for lunch, I was back to my office right on time! :-)

February 20, 2015

Thank you for your kind remarks, our salesman are the friendliest people to do business with. Welcome to the Mullinax Ford family, we look forward to taking care of you for many years to come.

awesome service

by from Spanish fort |

Awesome customer service.Just bought a 15 mustang and have no complaints besides the fact that they couldn't give me the status of my trade in pay off but it eventually get taken care of. My salesman was Marcus and Jeremy. Both had awesome customer service and got me the car I really wanted and had it shipped from south fl within 2 days!

February 20, 2015

We are happy that you were able to take advantage of our 5 store inventory and have the perfect vehicle for you brought in from South Florida. We are certain that you are going to love your 15 Mustang and that you will make many fun memories in it. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Happy F-150 owner

by from FWB, FL |

I drove almost 100 miles to buy my vehicle from Mullinax Ford and it was definitely worth it. I did most of my business over the phone prior to getting there and they was completely ready and willing to help with my every need. Highly impressed with the whole outcome of buying my new F-150 from Mullinax and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

February 20, 2015

Thank you for making the 100 mile journey to visit us. We are delighted that you chose Mullinax Ford to purchase your F-150.We look forward to serving you for all of your truck needs in the future.

Great Service

by from Semmes, Al |

I just purchased a 2015 Lincon MKC from Bennie Howard. Bennie was very knowledgeable and worked with us above and beyond throughout the buying process. I was in talks with two other dealerships for about a week and Bennie gave me the best price for the vehicale and on my trade in. My family and myself will definitely be a return customer in the future if we get the same sales experiance as we did with Bennie.

February 20, 2015

Thanks for sharing you positive feedback about our commitment to having knowledgeable salesman and Up Front Pricing. Recommending you family to us is the utmost compliment and we look forward to serving your family as if they were our own family members. Enjoy your many adventures in your new MKC.

Mullinax was awesome!!

by from Mobile, AL |

After having a less than wonderful experience at the first Ford dealership in town I went to I decided to drive down the road to Mullinex. Needless to say I did not show up a Mullinex in the best mood. I was greeted by Micheal who was very nice and no pressure. I explained to him my needs and he patiently listened and decided we needed to review my options with the finance guy, Mike. I was introduced to him. He too was very nice and helpful. We decided the best route for me then started looking for the right vehicle. (The previous dealership steered me to one vehicle and pressured me pretty heavily to stick with that one). Michael patiently walked the lot with me for a good 30 minutes while I picked the perfect vehicle for me. I texted two friends when I got there who recently purchased vehicles from Mullinex to see who their salesman was. They were not able to respond before I had already started working with Michael. The interesting thing is when they responded they had different salesmen and both of them raved about their good experience. So, Mullinex has lots of salesman that will give you a great experience. Makes me feel good about where I made my purchase. However, of course I am partial to Michael since he made my experience so pleasant and has followed up with me on several occasions since the purchase.

February 20, 2015

Leigh, the Mullinax family brand has been providing its customers with excellent customer service for more than 40 years. We are so glad that you were able to experience this first hand. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Mobile, Al |

I bought my car from Mullinax about a month ago. We had a nightmare experience at a competitor dealership earlier that day and decided to try out Mullinax. So much Better! Willie was our sales guy and he was awesome, very personable. The whole experience was quick and easy. I will definitely refer friends and family!

February 20, 2015

Thank you for trusting us with your friends and family referrals,Alyssa! Our salesman, including Willie, are the friendliest people to do business with. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Great Deal Mullinax

by from Meridian, MS |

I shopped for a car on line and contacted Mullinax. They were great to deal with and worked to make the on site purchase process take minimal time (1.5hrs) to complete the transaction and take delivery. No Pressure. GREAT BUYING EXPERIANCE.

December 4, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Stewart. At Mullinax Ford, we prioritize making our customers' buying experience as easy and quick as possible. Glad you are happy with your time with us and we look forward to working with you again. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

BEST DEALERSHIP IN MOBILE

by from MOBILE al |

I was in the Market for a nice used car, I went over the bay thinking at first they would have the best service. I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a horrible experience I decided to try Mullinax Let me tell you that was the best decision in my life. Shannon Moore and Michael were a great team. I only had a little time after work to get to the dealership. when I tell you I was out of their by closing( being there only 30 mins) I walked a way with an awesome used car with great mileage. I LOVE MY CAR AND I LOVE MULLINAX. IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A CAR GO SEE SHANNON MOORE I PROMISE YOU YOU WONT REGRET IT

November 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Too often we hear about customers' poor experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. We are glad to have turned your experience around and help you get exactly what you were looking for. Glad you love your new car and hope to work with you again in the future!

Excellent

by from Covington LA |

The staff was extremely helpful, answered every question I had plus some. I drove from Louisiana to purchase a vehicle from here and it was well worth it. I will recommend this dealership to many.

October 14, 2014

When a customer is willing to travel to visit our dealership, we know we are doing business right! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is great to know that our efforts are being received. Hope you are enjoying your new car and we wish you many happy miles!