Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford Lincoln - Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Good Job, Ford!

by from Mobile, AL |

I went in Mullinax Ford a couple of weeks ago just to look around, and ended up buying a car that morning. The steps were easy. The people were friendly. I found a car that fit in my budget, and they helped every step of the way. They were organized and really knew what they were doing. I will definitely recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone! My first car buying experience was terrific thanks to them, and I got exactly what I wanted! I give a thumbs up!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We prioritize making the buying process quick, easy, and painless. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with your Mullinax Ford experience and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Mullinax is the place to go!

by from Leakesville, MS |

We called Mr. Hankins with Mullinax Ford looking for a specific vehicle. He found one, and returned my phone call in just two hours. They worked wonderfully with my trade in, and had the best price around. I would definitely recommend Mullinax to anyone looking for a vehicle. It was the most relaxing and pleasant buying experience we have ever had.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that Mr. Hankins could help you find the vehicle you were looking for and give you the best price for your trade. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it, and look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs. Happy Driving!

Great Experience

by from Pace, Fl |

Everyone at Mullinax was very professional....They gave me what I was looking for....Will be doing business with them again...Very much worth the trip from Pace Florida....

July 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Jimmie. When a customer is willing to travel to visit our dealership, we know we are doing business right! Keeping the buying process quick, easy, and painless is what we always strive for here at Mullinax Ford. We wish you many happy miles and look forward to doing business again with you in the future.

Easy and fun experience.

by from pensacola fl |

Actually I went looking for a used vehicle, but ended up buying a new on. The people there are friendly and very attentive to your needs. Having the no haggle pricing makes it an easy choice. I spent a week haggling with dealers. This was by far the best place to buy for me. I ended up buying a second new vehicle from here within 2 weeks.

July 13, 2015

Congratulations on both of your new vehicles! At Mullinax, we always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Up-Front Pricing and a simple buying experience is what we strive for here at Mullinax Ford, and we are glad we could get you into a vehicle that fit your needs. We wish you many happy miles, and look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Very satisfied

by from Mobile, AL |

I had an excellent salesman, Mr. Marcus Temple. He did a great job! Found the car that I wanted on my time and in my price range! I would recommend the dealership and himself to anyone. We plan on coming back to Mullinax for all of our future Ford needs!

July 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Marcus is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, by keeping the buying process simple, quick, and painless. We thank you for your recommendation, and look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Best experience ever!

by from daphne, Al |

Just bought a new F-150 Crew cab and it was the best buying experience I had. Up front pricing made it easy to know what to expect and working with the sales person made it easy. Basically gave me the price I wanted for my trade-in and working with the finance preson went smooth. Delivered the truck on time and went over all the new features. Great staff to work with. I'd recommend Mullinax Ford to everyone I know that would be looking for a great deal.

July 14, 2015

Congratulations on you F-150 Crew Cab! Up Front Pricing and a simple purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford! Thanks for sharing your great experience, we look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs.

Great Customer Service

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I have purchased 2- Mustangs and 1- F150 from Shawn Ewbanks at Mullinax. I highly recommend this dealership! Customer service and satisfaction is their top priority and it shows!

July 8, 2015

Thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer, we appreciate your business! Shawn Ewbanks is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on all your vehicles, and we look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs. We wish you many happy miles!

Good Experience :)

by from Little River, AL |

I went looking for a new car after my husband totaled out our car. I went looking one day and wound up back buying a 2015 Explorer the next day. Everyone was so nice and the upfront pricing made the buying process so easy for me. I'll definitely be shopping here again if we ever need another vehicle.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you felt no pressure during your purchase and Mullinax Ford's UpFront Pricing and No Dealer Fees helped you get the best deal on your vehicle! We wish you many happy miles and hope you'll return to us with all your vehicle-needs in the future! Enjoy your 2015 Ford Explorer!

Great Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

Very good experience buying our 2015 Ford Expedition. We shopped around with other dealerships and took our time researching. Jeremy, our salesperson was so nice, patient and went out of his way to help us find exactly what we wanted. This was the by far the best and easiest experience we have had buying a new car.

June 23, 2015

Congratulations on your 2015 Ford Expedition! We are happy to hear that Jeremy was able to deliver outstanding service and that you felt no pressure during your purchase with Mullinax Ford's UpFront Pricing and No Dealer Fees. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future.

No pressure No worries

by from Mobile Al. |

Great deal on my new truck and a good deal on my trade in as well.

June 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Congratulations on your new truck! We wish you many happy miles.

Easy truck buying experience

by from Mobile, AL |

I recently bought a new 2014 F150. I was surprised at the number of 14s that Mullinax still had when I purchased mine in late April. Overall great experience that was very easy. I was able to submit an online credit application and have my credit approved before I got to the dealership to pick it up, significantly reducing the time I had to wait around for them to get paperwork ready. Also, a big plus about Mullinax is that the price they advertise is the price they are going to charge you; nothing is more frustrating than a dealer adding on another 5 line times that amount to another 5k on top of the price they advertise.

June 3, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2014 Ford F150! Over the years, Mullinax Ford has created ways to make car buying as easy as possible for our customers with resources like the online credit applications and UpFront Pricing. We are glad you had a great experience and look forward to working with you in the future!