Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Buying a new car.

by from Mobile,Al |

I hope everyone has the same experience that I did when buying my new truck.Mullinax ford went above and beyond what I expected them to do.Derrick made sure that I got the truck that I wanted,and the price was well below what I expected to pay.They start off by giving you a free tank of gas to go with your purchase,and the truck was spotless.My mother-inlaw baught a new car the following week,and she was so pleased with her experience that now my brother-inlaw wants to buy one.I tell all of my friends how good Mullinax was to me,and I hope they use mullinax for their next new car purchase.Thany you again Mullinax for a wonderful experience and a great truck

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we always go the extra mile to get our customers exactly what they are looking for in a vehicle purchase. We truly appreciate when our customers refer us to their friends and family and we are happy to hear we could assist your mother-in-law, and maybe your brother-in-law, with their purchases as well. We look forward to many years of working with you and your family and wish you all many happy miles!

Great Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

Very good experience from sales, management, finance, and repairs. I just wish that the dealership could be placed in Pensacola instead of Mobile. Would highly recommend a stop here before buying a vehicle.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. When customers are willing to drive many miles to work with us, we know we are doing something right! We truly appreciate your time and business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Extremely Satisfied Customer

by from Bay Minette, AL |

I have bought one pre owned car, one new car and one new truck from this dealership. They have met and exceeded our expectations every time. Our salesperson Derek Anlage has done an outstanding job. The whole staff is friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Mullinax Ford to any family member or friend.

April 20, 2015

One of the greatest compliments we can receive is when our happy customers refer us to their friends and family; we truly appreciate it. We wish you many happy miles in your Mullinax vehicles and look forward to working with you in the future!

Review

by from Panama City, Florida |

Bought truck over the phone and drove 180 miles to complete the deal. All your folks were courteous and professional. Shannon Moore especially was a pleasure to deal with.

April 3, 2015

When a customer is willing to drive long distances to our dealership, we know we're doing something right! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to working with you again. Congratulations on your new truck!

good experience

by from Washington Co, Al |

It was a pleasent experience, no constant pressure. The salesmen was knowledgeable about the different models and mostly the features. With the new electronisc it is easy to not know alll the features.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, the sales team educates their customers to ensure they get the most out of their Ford features! We are glad you had a good experience and look forward to working with you in the future.

Great salesman

by from Mobile, AL |

I had a great experience. My salesman Nick Ingram Elias top notch he made it easy!

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Catherine! Happy to hear Nick and the Mullinax Ford team made it easy to find a car that you love. We hope you are enjoying it and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Great buying experience!

by from Mobile, AL |

As a first time new car buyer I was amazed at how easy Mullinax Ford made it. My salesman, Terry Beech, did an amazing job at showing me the car and all of the features Ford has to offer. I really love the up front pricing at Mullinax; what you see on the sticker is what you pay. I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new car. Thanks Mullinax and thank Ford! I love driving my new Focus.

March 16, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford Focus! Mullinax Ford's UpFront Pricing and No Dealer Fees were created to make the buying process easy for our customers- we are glad to hear it helped in making your experience a good one. We are also happy to hear Terry went the extra mile to educate you on all the features of your new vehicle as we want you to get the best out of your car purchase. We truly appreciate your recommendations and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again!

Best Buying Experiance

by from Mobile, AL |

Quick enjoyable car purchasing experiance with freindly folk. Will definantly return.

March 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us at Mullinax Ford, as we are always working to improve the buying process and make it as quick and stress-free for our customers as possible. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Awesome customer service

by from Mobile, AL |

Mullinax made my car buying experience very easy!! They have the best customer service and didn't try to sell me something that I didn't want. Jeremy was my salesman and he listened to everything I wanted and was very knowledgable about the cars. He was awesome! I will return to Mullinax for my next car!!

March 6, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Angel! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review- we are glad to hear you had a good experience and showed you that Mullinax Ford does it best! Welcome to the family, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Purchasing Experience

by from Mobile AL |

Buying any vehicle from this dealership is a very satisfying experience. The Ford and Lincoln brands are truly outstanding vehicles. Additionally, every one in the dealership treats you with courtesy and professionalism. Their policy of displaying the cost of the vehicle and the trade in allowance differ significantly from most automobile dealership. The buying experience and the service are outstanding.

March 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we do our best to stand-out from other auto dealers and create the best buying experience for our customers. We are glad you had a good one and hope you will return to work with us in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle!