Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

My first Ford

by from Mobile,Al |

I was very surprised to see that Mullinax lived up to its advertising. Joe Pace ,our salesman, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I loved the up front pricing and no haggling. I didn't spend my whole day waiting on financing and doing paper work. They got us in and out in a timely manner. I enjoyed my vist, and I'm now currently enjoying my new truck.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we work to make the buying process a breeze for our customers. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us and hope to do business with you in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Great experience

by from mobile al |

I went to several dealerships looking for my vehicle. This dealership contacted others to get me the vehicle i wanted. The prices were very fair, customer service was great. Salesmen was knowledgeable and what he didnt know he would honestly tell me an we would do the research together.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that our Mullinax Ford team could great a great car buying experience for you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Great experience - no pressure - gave many options

by from Mobile, AL |

I originally came into purchase a used Ford Explorer Sport Trac, but of course, since they are not being made any more, I had to look at different vehicle. Nick Ingram was the first person we spoke to, and made the entire process very pleasant. We test drove 3-4 different vehicles, during which he was very professional and did not pressure us to make a decision. By the time we decided on the vehicle to purchase, Nick drove up to Memphis, TN to pick up the truck. 12 hours of driving in one day is a very respectable thing to do for a customer, and we really appreciated the effort he went through to get the truck to us in a timely manner. As far as the price of the truck, we did a lot of research to determine if it was, in fact, a good deal. Honestly, I didn't think the 'no haggle' strategy/buzz word was true at first, but I found it really was. The price was much lower than all the other dealerships around the area, and MUCH lower than any Chevy/GM truck with the same warranty/same features. All in all, this was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had, and ended up with a very nice vehicle for the price I thought was fair.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Nick is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford- we go the extra mile to ensure our customers have an excellent purchasing experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future!

Satisfied Customer

by from Navarre Florida |

I drove 100 miles from Florida to buy at Mullinax Ford. The offer of up front pricing and no dealer fees made buying very easy. The staff was very helpful in assisting me and I could not be more satisfied...

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. When customers are willing to drive many miles to do business with us, we know we're doing something right! UpFront Pricing, No Dealer Fees, and an amazing team make car buying stress-free at Mullinax Ford. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and look forward to working with you in the future.

Ford is the way to go!

by from Citronelle AL |

I had a Great experience buying my vehicle at Mullinax Ford! My salesman Bennie Howard was very helpful and knowledgeable, and did everything in his power to get everything done efficiently. He got me what I wanted and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Mullinax Ford for my 2015 Ford Explorer You helped make my dream become a reality :-)

May 1, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Explorer! One the the greatest things we can hear is how happy our customers are with their vehicle and entire experience while working with us. We are glad Bennie made the process stress-free and got you into a vehicle you love. We look forward to working with you in the years to come and wish you many happy miles!

Buying a new car.

by from Mobile,Al |

I hope everyone has the same experience that I did when buying my new truck.Mullinax ford went above and beyond what I expected them to do.Derrick made sure that I got the truck that I wanted,and the price was well below what I expected to pay.They start off by giving you a free tank of gas to go with your purchase,and the truck was spotless.My mother-inlaw baught a new car the following week,and she was so pleased with her experience that now my brother-inlaw wants to buy one.I tell all of my friends how good Mullinax was to me,and I hope they use mullinax for their next new car purchase.Thany you again Mullinax for a wonderful experience and a great truck

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we always go the extra mile to get our customers exactly what they are looking for in a vehicle purchase. We truly appreciate when our customers refer us to their friends and family and we are happy to hear we could assist your mother-in-law, and maybe your brother-in-law, with their purchases as well. We look forward to many years of working with you and your family and wish you all many happy miles!

Great Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

Very good experience from sales, management, finance, and repairs. I just wish that the dealership could be placed in Pensacola instead of Mobile. Would highly recommend a stop here before buying a vehicle.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. When customers are willing to drive many miles to work with us, we know we are doing something right! We truly appreciate your time and business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Extremely Satisfied Customer

by from Bay Minette, AL |

I have bought one pre owned car, one new car and one new truck from this dealership. They have met and exceeded our expectations every time. Our salesperson Derek Anlage has done an outstanding job. The whole staff is friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Mullinax Ford to any family member or friend.

April 20, 2015

One of the greatest compliments we can receive is when our happy customers refer us to their friends and family; we truly appreciate it. We wish you many happy miles in your Mullinax vehicles and look forward to working with you in the future!

Review

by from Panama City, Florida |

Bought truck over the phone and drove 180 miles to complete the deal. All your folks were courteous and professional. Shannon Moore especially was a pleasure to deal with.

April 3, 2015

When a customer is willing to drive long distances to our dealership, we know we're doing something right! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to working with you again. Congratulations on your new truck!

good experience

by from Washington Co, Al |

It was a pleasent experience, no constant pressure. The salesmen was knowledgeable about the different models and mostly the features. With the new electronisc it is easy to not know alll the features.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, the sales team educates their customers to ensure they get the most out of their Ford features! We are glad you had a good experience and look forward to working with you in the future.