Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374 New888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468 Used888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306 Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford Lincoln - Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Nice people, great truck inventory. Shawns great!

by from Mobile,AL |

Shawn is experienced, knowledgeable, but not pushy. Great guy and a great help to me in the purchase of my first new vehicle

May 6, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad Shawn was helpful in making your purchase a great experience! We look forward to working together in the future.

Great Deals and friendly faces!

by from Fairhope, Al |

Went to look for F-150 trucks a few weeks ago and had the best experience I have ever had at a Dealership. Very friendly, very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. After looking at a variety of trucks and packages offered, it was an easy choice to make. Must say I had a big grin on my face as I drove home in my New Truck. The salesman and all that were involved were great people to work with and will deal with them in the future. I highly recommend Mullinax if you are looking for your next vehicle!

May 4, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Congratulations on your new truck! Glad our team was friendly and helpful during your purchase and we are excited to work together in the future.

Best experience ever!!

by from Fruitdale, AL |

In looking for a car, I knew exactly what I wanted. Found one, but that particular dealer was "less than nice." I continued to search online. I received a call about my online inquiry, and it led to the absolute best, and easiest, purchasing experience I have ever had. I had the pleasure of dealing with salesperson Shannon Moore. Could not have hand picked a better salesperson myself. Shannon treated me like a person, and not someone he "just wanted to sell a car to." Very down to earth, and very fair. No hidden agenda at all. I appreciated Shannon, and other employees at the dealership I had the pleasure of talking with. Hope he's still there the next time I need a car!! Good job, Mullinax Ford :)

May 6, 2016

Thank you for the kind comments, Melissa! We are happy Shannon made your vehicle purchase easy and stress free. We are excited to assist all of your future vehicle needs!

Mullinax Ford is #1!!!

by from Mobile, Al |

My wife and I talked with Mullinax Ford 6 months ago about buying a new Mustang. We were not able to financially at that moment but 6 months later when we were able to, we knew exactly what dealership we were going to! We drove 4 1/2 just to buy a vehicle from Mullinax Ford. That is how awesome this dealership is! Michael was our salesman and we handled everything over the phone before coming in. Michael had all of the paperwork ready for us when we got there and the process was smooth and quick. 30 minutes later i was driving away in my 2016 Mustang GT! Thank you Michael and thank you Mullinax Ford for getting is into our brand new car! You have gained 2 customers for life!

March 2, 2016

Congratulations on purchasing your new Ford Mustang GT! We are very excited we were able to assist you with this purchase and look forward to working with you in the years to come. Hope you are enjoying your new wheels!

F350 from Mullinax Ford

by from Lucedale, MS |

I have recently purchased a 2016 Ford F350 from Mullinax Ford and was extremely please wth the service that I received. I have made numerous purchases over the years and keep going back. I can count on everyone there being courteous and helpful from the receptionist all the was up to managers. My salesman was Michael Steiber and he was awesome. The used car manager; Tommy Davis has always been there when we have needed him. I will keep going back and recommend everyone to go there.

March 2, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Ford F-350! We are happy to hear that you can count on our team to provide excellent customer care during your vehicle needs and look forward to working with you in the future.

Amazing customer service..

by from Daphne, Al |

I was looking for a new 2015 f 150, with a v6 2.7 turbo engine, in the ruby red color, a center console, and with the 302 package. I called Brandon Dana and told him what I was wanting to purchase and he said I'm on it. Within the hour he returned my call and informed me that he had the truck I was wanting. I said I will take it and to give me the total of the deal. He took my information and returned my call back in no time. I told him I wanted it and to let me know when it was cleaned up and ready for delivery. When I got there we test drove it and signing the paper work was the easiest that I had ever experienced in all the vehicles that I have purchased. The truck itself is awesome and is much more than I had imagined. I highly recommend the truck, the dealer, and the great customer service that Brandon provided.

March 4, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ford F-150! We are happy Brandon helped you find a truck that you love and made it a stress free experience. We look forward to serving your future vehicle needs and wish you many happy miles!

Great experience and customer service

by from Moibile, AL |

Great car buying experience. Mullinax is not your typical overbearing dealership. The salesmen are friendly and knowledgeable. I was helped by (and recommend) Brandon Dana. I looked at multiple vehicles and he knew every feature on every one of them. I've already recommended him to my friends and family as well. Mullinax's upfront pricing is unmatched in this area. Save some time and avoid the game of haggling your car price. Their prices are already great and show on the windshield. On top of all of this, I felt that they gave me a great price for my trade in.

March 4, 2016

Thank you for the kind comments. We're happy the Mullinax Ford buying process and help of Brandon made your experience a great one! We hope you will consider us for all of your future vehicle needs.

OUTSTANDING FORD DEALERSHIP

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

I drove all the way from Jacksonville Florida to buy my latest vehicle from Mullinax Ford in Mobile Alabama. This is my second purchase from them and all I can say it is like nothing you have experienced before at a car dealership. I made both my purchases over the internet and drove over to pick them up. No pressure and believe me they gave me the best price by far on the two vehicles I bought from them or I would have never driven that far to buy two vehicles. As far as I am concerned they have my business for life. Sales representative was awesome. Answered all questions and gave us a demo of all the vehicles features and options. I love the no dealer fee policy. If you are in the market for a new Ford, check with them before you commit to any other dealer. If you do your homework, you will definitely save money. I have referred several friends to them. I know for sure one of them bought a vehicle from one of the Mullinax dealerships here in Florida and was very satisfied.

March 2, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad our Up Front pricing, no dealer fee policy, and helpful sales team made your internet vehicle purchase a stress free experience! We truly appreciate your business, recommendations and hope you are loving your new Ford!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Mobile, Al |

I bought my first car from Mullinax in April of 2014 and was so impressed with the service I came back and bought a new car this year. The of the transaction and the knowledge of your Sales staff is the best in the business. They listen to what I want and needed in a car and I have been very satisfied

March 2, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy our team's helpful nature during your purchase has made you a returning customer! We hope you are loving your new vehicle and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Mobile, AL |

Bought an F150. They were very helpful with all questions and never pressured me.

March 2, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ford F-150! We hope you are loving it and look forward to working with you in the future.