Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374 New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468 Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306 Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford Lincoln - Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Great overall experience

by from Mobile, AL |

I went to Mullinax because I was drawn to their no-haggle approach to selling cars. Their up-front pricing stickers on their trucks allowed me to walk the lot on Sundays alone to get an idea of what features I wanted and could afford and what the bottom line price would be. I began speaking with one of their salesmen after inquiring through the internet. He was very helpful and courteous and never pressured me. Overall it was a great experience!

January 6, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mullinax Ford created Up Front pricing to make car buying easier and we are glad it helped make your experience a good one! We look forward to working with you again and wish you many happy miles!

Easiest Car buying experience ever

by from Mobile,AL |

This is by far the easiest it's ever been to buy a new truck. The dealership was super fair with pricing and did not try to insult me by starting at a ridiculous price and spending the whole day arguing. Their "no hassle" price was very fair. The salesman (Michael Steiber) was super nice and did not pressure me at all. I honestly felt great when I left the dealership, which has not always been the case. Highly recommend!!

January 6, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mullinax Ford works to make car buying easy and stress free so we always offer our Up Front Price first. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting all of your future vehicle needs!

superior service

by from mobile al |

the service i received at mullinax ford was outstanding! it started the minute i stepped on the lot. everyone i encountered was extremely friendly. the car salesman was not pushy at all. it was a totally stress free experience. in less than 2 hours time i walked out with the keys to a 2016 ford fusion. i was amazed at how smoothly the whole process was. i would definetly recommend anyone that is looking for a car to go to mullinax ford.

January 6, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Ford Fusion! We are glad your buying experience with the Mullinax Ford team was great start to finish! We hope you are enjoying the new ride and wish you many happy miles!

Great customer service and willing to help you in

by from Foley,al |

Great customer service and very friendly staff very helpful and a very great selection of new and used cars

January 6, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you had a great experience with Mullinax Ford and we look forward to working with you in the future!

There customer service is the bomb!!

by from Mobile,Al |

Very easy I bought a 2015 f150 they had the best prices in Mobile! My salesman Shannon Moore was outstanding!! Overall it was a 5 star experience.

January 8, 2016

We are happy to hear you had a 5 star experience with Shannon and Mullinax Ford! Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford F-150! We wish you many happy miles and wish you many happy miles.

Great Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

The buying process at Mullinax was painless. There was absolutely no pressure. They helped me find the vehicle I was looking for and had it brought to me. (I was looking for something with unique options) Upfront pricing was refreshing... A deal that we both could live with. They were responsive to communications via email. They even followed up after they had my money. True customer service. I will definately do business with them the next time I am in the market for a new car.

October 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Mullinax Ford's Up Front pricing always shows the best deal first; no need for haggling! We are happy we could help you find the vehicle you were looking for! We hope to assist all of your future vehicle needs and wish you many happy miles.

Great Buying Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

Bennie Howard our Sales Associate was great! He worked with us for over a month as we shopped around for our new Ford truck. He got the truck we wanted from their dealership in Pensacola the same afternoon. The overall friendliness, professionalism, ease of buying (with the upfront pricing, no haggling pack and forth) of the Mullinax dealership in Mobile was so outstanding we also got the Service contract for our truck, so we will be visiting the Service Dept. for all the trucks servicing. We will be buying our next vehicle from Mullinax Lincoln Ford of Mobile.

October 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad Mullinax Ford and Bennie provided great customer service during your buying experience. We work to stand out from others dealers and are happy to hear we could help you find the truck you wanted! We hope you are loving it and look forward to assisting all of your future vehicle needs.

AMAZING DEALERSHIP

by from Mobile, AL |

After months of shopping around for my first car purchase, I was lucky enough to stumble upon Mullinax Ford Mobile! Out of every car dealership I visited in Mobile, I was most impressed with the friendliness, professionalism, and knowledge level of Mullinax Ford. I was not originally looking into buying a Ford, but was so impressed my first visit that I returned, and never regretted it! Shawn Ewbank was so helpful!! His knowledge and experience with cars was so impressive and helpful to me. He never pressured me into any purchase, but laid out the well-researched facts and let me make my decision. I absolutely love my 2015 Ford Fiesta hatchback, and I know I'll enjoy it for years to come!! I look forward to doing business with Mullinax Ford Mobile in the future!!! :D

October 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Shawn is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford! Glad he was so helpful and could make your experience stress free. Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Fiesta!

Freat buying experience

by from Mobile,al |

I worked with mullinex for a month on three different truck builds on paper until we found the right deal. They were very patient and informative through the whole process. It took about 8 weeks to get the truck built and they did a great job of updating me on the progress of the build and then did a great job of closing with the best available deals. Overall great experience and we will be back to them in the future. Jason

October 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford we care about making our customers happy every step of the way. Glad our team could make your buying experience a great one and we hope you will be returning to work with us in the future!

Ford, Because I Expect The Best.

by from Pensacola, Florida |

Mullinax Mobile delivers again. Not only an exceptional vehicle (F 150 Lariat 4x4), but also outstanding customer service. This is my third vehicle from Mullinax Mobile and my ninth Ford. I learned about Mullinax when I lived in Brunswick Ohio. These dealerships remove the anxiety, the long wait and the constant back and forth. Mullinax set price is the future of buying cars. Byron Boykin is one of the best salesman I've dealt with. Give him a call for your next vehicle.

October 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy our Up Front Price, huge selection, and great customer service made your vehicle purchase a great experience. Congratulations on your new Ford F-150 Lariat!