Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

great experience with buying my new 2014 mustang

by from Mobile,Al |

had a great experience dealing with Mullinax Ford, I would definitely recommend them and Johnathon Byrd to anyone looking for a new or used car.

May 2, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Mullinax won me over

by from Grand Bay, AL |

I bought a 2014 Ford Explorer XLT after calling Mike Rhodes and asking if he could help me! I got an excellent trade in for my car and got the vehicle I really wanted. Shannon was my salesperson, he was very nice and even followed up afterwards to see if everything was going well with the new car! I had a horrible experience with another dealer so I was almost scared to even try but everyone at mullinax was great...even when you walk in the door you feel like they are happy you're there.

May 2, 2014

Too often we hear terrible stories from customer's previous experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. Glad we could turn your vehicle shopping experience around for the better and congratulations on your new 2014 Ford Explorer XLT, you're going to love it!

wonderful dealership

by from Alabama |

I called Tommy Davis and told him I had to have a truck for my Sign business and told him what I required to haul signs He immediately knew what i needed and had it ready when i got there and I wasn't sure if I could get out from under my 4 runner Tommy Davis made it very simple to trade my 4 runner and everything went very smoothly. Finance was very curioutious and made it a easy transaction. I am extremely please with the customer care. If I had a question I called him and he found the answers I needed. Thank you. Julie Courtney Courtney Sign Company Inc.

May 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Tommy Davis is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

2014 Explorer from Mullinax Ford Mobile AL

by from Summerdale, AL |

We had been shopping around for a used Explorer when we stopped by Mullinax. The upfront pricing is awesome...we actually found that we could buy a new Explorer for a really great price. Our salesman, Brandon Dana, was very helpful and not at all pushy. We stopped by late one evening and he spent a good bit of time explaining upfront pricing and showing us all the new and used Explorers that were on the lot. A few days later we made a return trip and drove home in our new Explorer equipped with all the options we wanted. It was a great car buying experience! We will definitely return and will recommend Mullinax.

April 15, 2014

Congratulations on your new Explorer. Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

Purchase from Mullinax Ford of Mobile

by from Mobile, AL |

I recently purchased a new truck at Mullinax Ford in Mobile Alabama. I was hesitant about buying from a dealership but Mullinax made it a pleasant experience. My salesman, Brandon Dana, was knowledgeable, professional, and patient. Love the truck and will definitely do buisness with Mullinax of Mobile from now on. -Chris Tanner

April 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Brandon is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your truck!!

Amazing Experience!! We brought the car!

by from Mobile, Alabama |

My husband and I brought a 2014 Ford Taurus as few weeks ago. Terry Cleveland the sales manager was a big help, in assistanting us in choosing the right car for our needs. This car drives like a dream. The sales manager Terence Logan explained everything in detail about our payment options, which in turn helped us make the right payment decision. I am the type of person that does not like to be pressured in to buying anything. My husband and I never felt rushed or pressured to do anything we did not want to. All the workers at this dealership are friendly. I would highly recommend this Mullinex Ford on Airport Blvd, in Mobile, Al.

April 16, 2014

Congratulations on your Ford Taurus! At Mullinax we never haggle over prices, pressure a customer and we always do everything we can to make the buying experience painless and simple. Terry is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. Thank you for all the kind words; enjoy your new Taurus

Great Experience

by from Daphne Al |

I am 66 years old and never have I had such a pleasant experience in buying my Truck. From the first day that i inquired I was treated with respect and they went above and beyond my expectations in earning my business. I cannot thank Mullinax in making my purchase one of the finest and seamless transactions I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle...they have earned my business..... a class act

April 15, 2014

Congratulations on your new truck. Glad we could help you find something to fit your needs and provide an enjoyable Mullinax Ford shopping experience. Look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

Best auto buying experience so far!!!

by from Satsuma, AL |

I purchased a 2014 Ford F150 and absolutely love it!! I worked with the internet sales department to find the right truck with all the options I needed. Couldn't ask for a nicer, more knowledgable group of people!

April 15, 2014

Congratulations on your 2014 Ford F150! Thank you for sharing your experience.

BEWARE OF BAIT AND SWAP

by from Niceville Florida |

I found a car online that I was interested in and called Mullinax to enquire. They ensured me that the car was still available and ready to drive away. I told the salesperson (Jerry) that I would be making a TWO HOUR drive to mobile to buy the car, and if it sold to PLEASE call so I didn't waste the trip. I made the call at 4:30 p.m. the night before, Jerry assured me it was definitely still available, and said he would call if anything changed. The next morning, my family and I made the two hour drive to Mullinax Ford of Mobile and sure enough....NO CAR! When we asked Jerry where it was, he pretended to be confused and DISSAPEERED for 15 minutes to "look" for it. (c'mon man) He then reappeared by the NEW cersion of the car I was looking for and assured me it was the same thing. (Different interior, different body style, different color, different price, DIFFERENT CAR) As you can imagine we were very upset, and JERRY was unapologetic and explained it was sold last night after we called. (It's been on the lot for 3 months and you expect us to believe that someone came and bought it in the TWO HOUR window after we called? LIAR! and also, why didn't you call to tell us like you assured us you would instead of wasting our time, money, and gas?) The car is a false ad that is such a good deal it's used to lure people in and the car isn't there (maybe it never was) BAIT AND SWAP IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL!! I wish the worst for these people and I hope this discourages some people from doing business with these liars. JERRY ESPECIALLY. oh, and also the car I was looking at is STILL LISTED in their inventory. Who knows how long it's actually been gone or if it was even ever there. I can't believe they can get away with this. By their attitude you could tell this situation was common to them, it's a frequent scam. DO NOT GO TO MULLINAX FORD OF MOBILE.

April 10, 2014

Often times we get more than one customer interested in the same vehicle. Because of that, we give our customers the option to put down a small deposit to hold the car. We understand that you declined the offer to do so, and decided to make the drive to our dealership instead. Another customer did purchase the car you inquired about. We did show you other vehicles that we had available and would be happy to try and find a car with all the similar options, price, etc. as the one in which you were originally interested. I would be happy to help you in any way I can, and would also be willing to deliver the vehicle to you at no cost to you. Alvin Davis, General Manager

Great Dealer, friendly service,

by from Sale Creek, Tennessee |

I recently purchased a f-250 4x4 from Mullinax, my salesman Shaun was great, he worked with me and located the exact truck I was looking for, gave me fair price on my trade , could not ask for more!! Thanks, David Deerman Sale Creek, Tennessee

April 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new F-250 4X4