Mullinax Ford Lincoln

7311 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608

New 888-518-2374
Used 888-518-9468
Service 888-363-0306

Mullinax Ford- Up Front Price, No Dealer Fees, Huge Selection!

Bought 2014 Ford Escape

by from Mobile, Al |

When buying my new car I had to please myself and my parents, who are both in their 80s. I made numerous trips to Mullinax and met with Derek Anlage each time. He was very patient and helpful with both me and my parents. I coud not have asked for a more pleasant experience in buying a new car. In fact, everyone I talked to was friendly. I highly recommend Mullinax Ford!

May 15, 2014

At Mullinax Ford we always treat each customer as we would a friend or family member. Glad we could help and thank you for sharing your great experience.

A very pleasant experience

by from Moss Point, MS |

I had a most pleasant experience dealing with my salesman Shawn Ewbank. He had knowledge about the car I wanted and gave me choices between which features would best suite me. The finance manager was very helpful and got me a payment I was happy with. Start to finish, I was very satisfied and would recommend this dealership.

May 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Shawn is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

Positive experience;

by from Da;phne AL |

We had a positive experience with sales and others with whom we interacted.

May 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience.

great experience with buying my new 2014 mustang

by from Mobile,Al |

had a great experience dealing with Mullinax Ford, I would definitely recommend them and Johnathon Byrd to anyone looking for a new or used car.

May 2, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Mullinax won me over

by from Grand Bay, AL |

I bought a 2014 Ford Explorer XLT after calling Mike Rhodes and asking if he could help me! I got an excellent trade in for my car and got the vehicle I really wanted. Shannon was my salesperson, he was very nice and even followed up afterwards to see if everything was going well with the new car! I had a horrible experience with another dealer so I was almost scared to even try but everyone at mullinax was great...even when you walk in the door you feel like they are happy you're there.

May 2, 2014

Too often we hear terrible stories from customer's previous experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. Glad we could turn your vehicle shopping experience around for the better and congratulations on your new 2014 Ford Explorer XLT, you're going to love it!

wonderful dealership

by from Alabama |

I called Tommy Davis and told him I had to have a truck for my Sign business and told him what I required to haul signs He immediately knew what i needed and had it ready when i got there and I wasn't sure if I could get out from under my 4 runner Tommy Davis made it very simple to trade my 4 runner and everything went very smoothly. Finance was very curioutious and made it a easy transaction. I am extremely please with the customer care. If I had a question I called him and he found the answers I needed. Thank you. Julie Courtney Courtney Sign Company Inc.

May 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Tommy Davis is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

2014 Explorer from Mullinax Ford Mobile AL

by from Summerdale, AL |

We had been shopping around for a used Explorer when we stopped by Mullinax. The upfront pricing is awesome...we actually found that we could buy a new Explorer for a really great price. Our salesman, Brandon Dana, was very helpful and not at all pushy. We stopped by late one evening and he spent a good bit of time explaining upfront pricing and showing us all the new and used Explorers that were on the lot. A few days later we made a return trip and drove home in our new Explorer equipped with all the options we wanted. It was a great car buying experience! We will definitely return and will recommend Mullinax.

April 15, 2014

Congratulations on your new Explorer. Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

Purchase from Mullinax Ford of Mobile

by from Mobile, AL |

I recently purchased a new truck at Mullinax Ford in Mobile Alabama. I was hesitant about buying from a dealership but Mullinax made it a pleasant experience. My salesman, Brandon Dana, was knowledgeable, professional, and patient. Love the truck and will definitely do buisness with Mullinax of Mobile from now on. -Chris Tanner

April 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Brandon is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your truck!!

Amazing Experience!! We brought the car!

by from Mobile, Alabama |

My husband and I brought a 2014 Ford Taurus as few weeks ago. Terry Cleveland the sales manager was a big help, in assistanting us in choosing the right car for our needs. This car drives like a dream. The sales manager Terence Logan explained everything in detail about our payment options, which in turn helped us make the right payment decision. I am the type of person that does not like to be pressured in to buying anything. My husband and I never felt rushed or pressured to do anything we did not want to. All the workers at this dealership are friendly. I would highly recommend this Mullinex Ford on Airport Blvd, in Mobile, Al.

April 16, 2014

Congratulations on your Ford Taurus! At Mullinax we never haggle over prices, pressure a customer and we always do everything we can to make the buying experience painless and simple. Terry is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. Thank you for all the kind words; enjoy your new Taurus

Great Experience

by from Daphne Al |

I am 66 years old and never have I had such a pleasant experience in buying my Truck. From the first day that i inquired I was treated with respect and they went above and beyond my expectations in earning my business. I cannot thank Mullinax in making my purchase one of the finest and seamless transactions I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle...they have earned my business..... a class act

April 15, 2014

Congratulations on your new truck. Glad we could help you find something to fit your needs and provide an enjoyable Mullinax Ford shopping experience. Look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.