U-J Chevrolet

Service 877-890-7486

Chevy City

GOOD PEOPLE!

by from Slidell, LA |

This had to be the most pleasant car buying experience we've had in a long time. Our salesman, Gene, was not at all pushy and gave us his word. I drove from Louisiana to look and purchase a vehicle I had saw online. Gene was extremely helpful, making the transaction a smooth and fast one. HE EVEN MET US HALF WAY TO DELIVER THE CAR!! Thanks again U-J Chevrolet

August 7, 2014

Thank you Casey family for the kind words and thank you for your business! Welcome to the U-J Chevrolet Family!

Outstanding service.

by from Bay Minette, AL |

Very happy with our experience at UJ Chevrolet. Our salesman, Gene Stuckey was very professional and very helpful in achieving what we wanted in our purchase of a quality used vehicle.

August 28, 2014

Thank you Bradley and Kim Newburn for your business! We hope you get years of pleasure and service from your vehicle!

Great service,and inventory.

by from Mobile,AL |

Gene was great before,during,and after the buying process.Thanks for getting us exactly what we wanted!

June 3, 2014

Thank you Dale and Amy for allowing U-J Chevrolet to make your buying experience a pleasant one! Welcome to the U-J Chevrolet Family!

The BEST car buying experience that I ever had.

by from Jacksonville Fl |

We found a pre-owned car that had the exact color scheme inside and out. Started talking to Gene and 2 phone calls later, we placed a deposit on the car. We drove from Jacksonville Florida (approx 6.5 hours) to do business with UJ Chevy. Jody was there to help he day we arrived to pick up the car. He spent about 1.5 hours answering EVERY question that my wife had. We showed up pre approved with our own financing, then we met Tim in the finance department there. He was able to drop our interest rate by 6 tenths of a percent. We obviously passed a bunch of Chevy dealerships on the way there, and even more Camaros. The customer service after buying the car has been superb. I have received a call from Gene, Jody, and Tim all making sure everything was as promised. In closing, the BEST car buying experience that I have ever had. Thanks to all at UJ Chevy

June 3, 2014

Thank you Frank and Carolyn for giving U-J Chevrolet the opportunity to help you and welcome to the U-J Family!

Not Real Interested in Customer Satisfaction After

by from Gulf Shores, AL |

Bought a used 05 Lincoln LS was told it had a great warranty that came with it. Vehicle broke down within the first week. Took a month to get the car back to me. Vehicle still had issues, brought it back to get it repaired. Was told to go to a Lincoln Dealer to get it diagnosed and found out the issues are not under the warranty that came with the vehicle. Brought this concern up to the used car manager and he told me "I'm not putting any more money into that car." In the two months that I have owned this car it has been in the shop half the time and had issues the rest. I have spent Hundreds of dollars in gas driving to their dealership for issues. When I asked if I could get my money back and return the car I was told I could Trade It. To which I asked if I would get what I paid for the vehicle back and the response was "We have to see what its worth". I've had it with these guys and the lip service I get. They don't have any concern or sense of urgency now that the car is sold. I constantly get the run around. I own a business myself and when my company makes a mistake not only do I fix it I ask for an opportunity to earn the business back at no charge. I think they assume since I just bought what they consider a cheap used car I'm not worth the effort. Well I'm a customer that likes to return to a business that takes care of its customers. Sadly the only way I get responses from these guys is when I make a complaint. A formal complaint has also been filed with the Mobile Better Business Bureau. I would avoid this dealership at all costs. Lots of talk with little follow through.

May 28, 2014

Hi Ray. We are sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your experience in purchasing your pre-owned Lincoln LS. We always try to ensure our vehicles are in the very best condition but unfortunately it sounds like this specific vehicle has caused you an inconvenience. It is our goal to get things right the first time and in a timely manner but it sounds like there were a few bumps in the road and I would like to direct you to our General Manager, Bruce Calderone to amend this situation. You can reach him at 251-633-3321. Again I am sorry to hear this has been a difficult experience for you and I hope that we can move forward and find a solution.

U.J. Chevro-NO for me

by from Mobile, Al |

The dealership and the salesman were nice, but make no mistake, they are out to make money. They will give you just above nothing for your trade. They will swear to you that they will barely be breaking even with your trade, then you'll see it on their lot for $7,000 more than they gave you for it. They won't see me for my next purchase. If they wouldn't have had the perfect truck that I was looking for, I would definitely have bought from someone else.

May 29, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your buying experience. It is always our goal to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with U-J Chevrolet and that you have a pleasant buying experience, but it appears we were not successful and I would like to direct you to our General Manager, Bruce Calderone to amend this situation. You can reach him at 251-633-3321. Again I am sorry to hear that this has been an unpleasant experience for you and I hope that we can resolve any issue that you have.

Great Sales, Horrible Service!

by from Foley, AL |

Let me start off by saying my sales experience at UJ Chevrolet was absolutely fantastic. Jodi was a pleasure to work with and I will recommend anyone I know that needs a new car to him. Unfortunately that's where the positives end. My vehicle needed some warranty work done so I brought it in. Service department treated me like I didn't know what I was talking about when I suggested they check some specific things. Then they were so disorganized that they sent me home and told me to call the warranty company and they would take care of it. After contacting the warranty company "they" (the warranty company) told me that the dealer was supposed to handle the warranty issue. Needless to say I had to go back to the dealership (a 2 hour round trip because I live in Foley) and drop the car off. They gave me a loaner vehicle and that was appreciated. They had my vehicle for 3 days and I never heard anything about what was going on. It was only when I sent in a survey they asked me to fill out that I got contacted about my vehicle. Of course they had my sales guy Jodi call me and tell me what was going on. Service said my vehicle would be done Friday if they could get the part in time, if not it would be Monday. I was content with that at least I had some answers. Monday came and went, Tuesday came and here it is Wednesday and again I have no idea when I will get my car back. At this point they have had my car longer than me since I've owned it. If you want a great buying experience Jodi is your man. Once you drive off the lot don't go back for service you may never see your car again!

Like a well oiled machine!

by from Grand Isle, LA |

Took a 4hr trip from Grand Isle, LA to purchase my x5 and it was worth it. After talking to Gene over the phone and his quick responses to my e-mails, I was convinced that U-J Chevrolet was the place I should buy my next vehicle.

March 7, 2014

Thank you Grand Isle Coastie for your business and for allowing the U-J Chevrolet Family to help you with your purchase! Our goal is to always make this your best buying experience ever! Welcome to the U-J Family.

Great buying experience

by from Mobile,Al |

Gene made our purchase a pleasure, straight forward, no haggling, and no pressure. Gene was very pleasant and helpful, we are pleased with the automobile this makes my wife happy,when she is happy,everyone is happy. Thanks Gene

March 7, 2014

We understand when "the wife is happy everybody is happy". Thank you JWM for allowing us to to make you guys (wife) happy! Welcome to the U-J Chevrolet Family!

Thanks to Gene and the entire team at UJ Chevrolet

by from Mobile, AL |

Gene helped us find THE PERFECT previously owned vehicle for our son. The entire team is very professional and knowledgeable. Cannot say enough about our positive experience!

February 23, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to help you with the purchase of this vehicle! It is great customers like yourself that makes my job easy. It is our goal to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your buying experience. The family at U-J Chevrolet would like to thank you again!

Satisfied

by from Mobile, AL |

Upon a few hiccups, UJ-Chevrolet got us the vehicle we wanted. I am happy UJ-Chevrolet help get us the vehicle we wanted. 2014 Chevy. Thanks for everything UJ-Chevrolet.

December 23, 2013

Thank you Jose for your business! You and your wife were a pleasure to do business with and we appreciate your service to our country. Welcome to the U-J Family!