Green Chevrolet

(2.3) 5.0 3 Reviews

307 E First St, Deridder, LA 70634

Horrible service dept

by from Fort Polk, LA |

Being the only dealership within 60 miles, I took my vehicle here to get a recall repaired.......I wish I hadn't. It takes weeks for them to see you and once they do, the quality of work is poor. In fact, they managed to break something else and try to say it was a "pre-existing" problem (Which I am 100% sure it wasn't). Then to top it all off, they made sure to slather a nice coating of mud through the interior of my recently detailed vehicle

Con artist!

by from Deridder, La |

Not factual. Researched, found out I was charge considerably more for the vehicle purchased than what I ordered. The dealer said " Chevy does not make a long wheelbase any more." I just wanted a plane long wheelbase like I traded.

USED CAR DEALER

by from DeRidder, LA |

I talk to a used car salesman at "GREEN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP, an he mention that if any way possible he could help just say the magic word. I kind of talk myself out of getting a vehicle because I really cannot afford one, with my check that I receive every month and plus I would still have other bills that I am paying now would not get paid. Also I have to get some food, and at times by a bottle of new medicine from time to time. So I thank road loan and the dealer for a opportunity of a life time.