215 W Magnolia St, Valdosta, GA 31601

New 855-243-9170
Used 877-289-4929
Service 866-925-8578

"No dealer fees guarantees you the best deal!"

Happy First Time Buyer

by from Dixie, Ga |

I just bought my Ford Fusion from Langdale Ford in Valdosta. I am a first time buyer and Fred Dixon really made me feel comfortable. He did not hassle me or try to force me into buying a car that I did not want, like some of the other car dealerships. He explained the process to me and showed me the car that I wanted to see. If you are going to buy a car in the Valdosta area definately check out Langdale Ford and ask for Fred Dixon because you will not be disappointed.

September 11, 2012

Dear Happy First Time Buyer, congratulations and thanks for your business! We appreciate your kind words and recommendation too. Fred has been with Langdale Ford for nearly 8 years now. He does everything he can to make the buying process smooth and simple. Thanks again and enjoy your new Ford Fusion!

very nice people who work there

by from lake park |

I would recommend Kristy S who works there .she along with Fred was great to work with , ..makes you feel very welcome

Great experience

by from Savannah, GA |

Had a great buying experience with Langdale even with the 3+ hour drive to get there. My salesman, Fred Dixon was very professional, not pushy, even came in to work on his day off to meet with me. The GM seems a little put out that I didn't use their financing or take the extended warranty but overall a very favorable deal.

June 4, 2014

SMB, thanks for your business, your kind words regarding Fred and for taking the time to write a review about your experience! Enjoy your new truck! Sincerely, Steve Everett, VP Langdale Ford

Worst car buying experience ever!!!!

by from Hahira, GA |

We went to Langdale Ford after finding the car we wanted online at cars.com. At first we contacted them by phone. We spoke with Chris Lang. He was very unwilling to help us at all. We waited about a week and noticed the car was still for sale, so we went to the dealership in person this time. We dealt with Randy (can't remember his name). He was friendly and eager to help. We agreed on a price and that is where the nightmare began. We were prequalified through Roadloans, but discovered that Langdale didn't accept that after settling on a price. That was no big deal, we decided to go through Langdale lenders. After and day and 1/2 of waiting to hear back from the lenders, Randy called to tell us that it might be best if we just went through our bank b/c they still had not heard from their bank, so we did. We contacted our bank - got the loan approval and documents they needed to finish up the deal. I emailed all that information to Randy and let him know I would be coming in later that afternoon to finish up the paperwork. Randy then called me and said they were ready for me, so I ran down there (20mins from my house). After I got there, Marvin (the finance guy) told me they could not accept the Bank of America paperwork that was sent to them, but he had things ready through their bank and we could do it that way. Mind you they called me earlier that day to tell me their bank could not do it - do it through my bank. Now they are telling me they can't do it through my bank, but they can do it through theirs. I asked why I was told everything was ready for me and clearly it was not. After much debate, we were able to electronically sign loan documents through our bank and they overnighted us a check to give to Langdale. Langdale had a good price, but no follow through after that. The lack of communication between the employees were exhausting to say the least. We will NEVER buy from this dealership again. We have purchased 4 cars in the last 5 years from Toyotal of Valdosta and NEVER had any issues at all. They always made the buying experience a pleasure and continue to be accomidating at every maintenance appointment. We have certianly learned our lesson!!!!

Looking to purchase a car

by from Lake city fl |

Went in to langdale Hyundai for the first time and the greeting from employees were above average. Response was great and low pressure on sales. Very much an enjoyable experience with the chore of car buying.

Car buying has never been easier

by from Valdosta, GA |

I just purchased a used Ford Fusion SEL from the Langdale Super Center. Jerry Anderson from the new car side, was most helpful in my dicision to buy this car and was with me all the way through the purchasing process. The looks of the car spoke for itself, but Jerry made my dicision even easier. Jerry did not try to used any high sales techniques, but simply allowed me to ask questions and make up my own mind. He answered all my questions with professionalism and a thorough knowledge of Ford products. If you are ever in the market for a new or used car, shop at Langdale Ford and ask for Jerry Anderson. You will not be disappointed.

September 26, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business! Jerry has been with Langdale Ford for 5 years now. He definitely knows Ford products and strives to provide as much information as he can to assist in the no pressure buying process. Enjoy your new Ford Fusion SEL!

by from GA |

We had a wonderful experience purchasing a company vehicle from Langdale Ford! Fred Dixon, our sales representative, gave us a good price and had all of the paperwork ready upon our arrival. We would recommend Mr. Dixon and Langdale Ford to others in the market for a vehicle!

September 20, 2012

Thank you, Spy Gadgets! We appreciate your business.

Lanngdale Ford

by from Hahira, Ga. |

Although I did not buy a car here, I thought I should write a review, Dennis went well above the norm to try to help me, strictly professional, always friendly, and to the point. No BS just the way it is. Also there are no dealer fees. I would have bought from them if they had the car I wanted. Larry