Hobson Chevrolet Buick

150 8th Ave NE, Cairo, GA 39828

New 877-206-2906
Used 866-765-0045
Service 877-438-3558

"The Best Price... First Time... Every Time!"

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Havana, FL |

What a great experience working with Bob Hobson and his team! Our salesman, Austin, was very knowledgeable, efficient, and courteous. The sales team explained everything thoroughly and patiently answered all of our questions. It was the best experience we've ever had at a car dealership. Everyone made us feel right at home. We give you guys an A+. We will be back, and we will send our friends your way!!

Hobson Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

March 12, 2014

we thank you; from hobson chevrolet!

Great Car Dealership

by from Tallahassee, Fla |

Great people, although I didn't buy from them, ( didn't have the vehicle I wanted) Frank Spires and his crew couldn't have been nicer, very knowledgeable and friendly.

Great Car Dealership

by from Tallahassee, Fla |

Great Deals & Service

by from Tallahassee, FL. |

I have bought three {3} cars from Hobson Chevolet Buick in Cario, GA. All three deals were exceptional with the price. Each were extra clean with low miles. Salesman and Owner were very honest and straight forward with the complete deal. They explained the details of the contract and answered any questions I had. I ceratinly consider purchasing another car from this Dealership. Service Manager and his staff are good honest people and the workmanship is outstanding. I have recommended this Dealership to five friends who all purchased cars and have been well satisfied with car and the deal.

Review on Thomas of Cairo

by from Port St. Joe, FL |

I bought a used vehicle from here in February of '12. The salesman and I came to terms over the phone on the day of the purchase. He gave me a price that was supposed to include tax, tag, and title; however, they didn't cover the cost to transfer the tag. Sure, it was only around $70, but I expected the manager to show integrity in doing business, stick to his commitment, and cover the cost. I will not be doing business with them again.