Bob Pforte Motors

(3.7) 3 Reviews

4214 West Lafayette St, Marianna, FL 32447

Deceptive Advertising

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Have never dealt with these folks, and based on the "under the tent" in Quincy flyer I just received, I never will. I have never seen so much deception on on a piece of advertising literature. The fine print nullifies every ridiculous hook in the piece. If this is an example of the integrity of the dealership and its management, no thank you. PS - The key for the "try your key that was suppose to be attached to the piece was missing, so I guess the postman, or someone, went through the mailers and collected a bunch of keys to try out. Whatever automobile marketing firm you are using has done you a real disservice.

Great Place

by from dothan |

We recently spent several days looking for a good used suv. After calling and visiting alot of dealerships this one was recommended by a very good friend who also bought a jeep from them with great results.. I cant think the sales staff and fiance staff for all the great help and patience with me and my family . i would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great Service Always

by from Dothan, Alabama |

I have purchased 2 cars from Bob Pforte Dodge. I have been very happy with the service I have received before and after the sale. When I bring my cars in for service I always visit the sales team. They make me fill right at home everytime!