Thomasville Ford Lincoln

1515 E Jackson St, Thomasville, GA 31792

Mr. Ross Sackett

by from Thomasville,Ga |

Butch was very helpful and finance manager was great. Thanks for the hard work in getting the vehicle we wanted.

Vehicle Service

by from Thomasville, GA |

Staff was very helpful in scheduling my service and doing the necessary work on my vehicle.

Great service i

by from Dixie, Georgia |

Very satisfied with service. Personnel was helpful. Offered to take me to restaurant while I waited for my vehicle. Nice touch

awesome quality!!!!!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Excellent service!! Price, convenience!! Always a great experience every time!!

2013 Ford Escape

by from Leesburg, Ga |

Very easy to work with. Worked hard to earn our business. Only thing not happy with is we purchased a pre-owned car and it only came with one key. All cars new or used should come with at-least two keys. Smart keys are expensive and I would of negotiated this in the sale had I known. Felt like this should of been told up front vs not telling at all. If the key was $15.00 no big deal, since they are very expensive it felt like we were deceived a bit on this.

Maintenance on July 17,2015

by from Tallahassee, FL |

2015 Ford F150 Lariat, Upgraded Spare Rim to be able to do a 5-tire rotation on my Vehicle. Staff was very helpful

OWNER

by from THOMASVILLE ,GA 31757 |

THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND CURTIOUS. MY SERVICE EXPERIENCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT AT GRIFFIN FORD

2014 Ford Explorer purchase

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I live in Tallahassee and was in market last week for Ford explorer. I priced same car in Live Oak, Perry and Tallahassee...and Thomasville Ford was lowest price. I was very impressed with the sales team, and it was a pleasure to purchase a car from Thomasville Ford. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had, and my spouse felt the same. They removed all hassle, and all pressure. We now have the car we wanted, and getting it was fun. Two hours after arriving we were out the door in our new car, having handled a trade-in, car selection, and all paperwork. Amazing! I purchased a Ford in Jacksonville in 2012, and Tallahassee in 2013. This was much easier. I was not shuffled from dept to dept, and the the owner of the dealership was there to greet us and oversee all. We want to tell all in Tallahassee about the professionalism of Thomasville Ford. We are glad we made the trip..

One Day Process

by from Talllahassee, FL |

Fortunately my experience was different from the previous reviewers. I purchased a F-150 for my husband without hassle. The only issue I had with the process was once I arrived to sign the paperwork the dealership added the extended warranty without notifying me in advance.

Thomasville Ford Lincoln responded to this review

December 19, 2012

We are so happy that you had a great experience at the dealership and you found an F-150 for your husband! We apologize that you feel we were not communicating with you during the warranty process. We hope that your husband enjoys his F-150! What a great gift!! Thanks again for your business. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions. Ed McLendon- (229)-226-5133

A shady Dealership

by from Thomasville, GA |

I not going to get into details, just shady car salesmen and shady tactics. Once you own the vehicle, don't expect them to help you if something is wrong with it.

Thomasville Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 25, 2015

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at this dealership. We are currently under new management since July of 2014. If we can help in any way we would like to regain your trust and loyalty. Ricky Stokes VP