Action GM

(2.3) 3 Reviews

2501 E Shotwell St, Bainbridge, GA 39819

Service department

by from Camilla, Ga |

There service department is AWFUL, went to get my oil changed, while over several months kept noticing oil pressure dropping come to find out, when I looked under the hood they never put the oil filler cap back on. Then never admitted they made the mistake, even after talking with the service manger. They are not interested in customer service satisfaction, not very concerned they could have caused more damage. Guess there only interested in trying to sell you an over priced vehicle to make a commission. I'm taking my fairly new Tahoe to Cairo! Don't come here; if you do, you better check behind what they do, since your paying for it, or you will pay for it big in the end!

Happy Buyer

by from Bainbridge, GA |

I have been buying from them for years and have always been pleased with the deal I'm given. They didn't have the color I wanted so they found one and had it ready the next day.

Be warned if you have service here

by from Bainbridge, GA |

My repair only lasted a few months. I thought I paid for all my repairs but fortunately this particular repair was tied to a warranty so I had not paid for it. When I was contacted to pay for it even though I did not know I owed anything, I was treated like an overdue deadbeat. I informed them the repair did not work but I have been constantly harassed about paying but there does not seem to be a resonable person to deal with at this dealership.