Highway Ford

Service 866-970-6944 Service 866-970-6944

"A Great Highway Deal"

great sales experience

by from deridder louisiana |

Charlie was awesome he worked with me to the end to get me what I wanted I will recommend anyone who is looking to get a vehicle to him. If its possible he will get you done

Great Salesman!

by from Sulphur, La |

The guy from Nissan ripped me off, went and seen Charlie and he took really good care of me the next day, I would recommend him to anyone who just wants a good deal and a good ride.

March 19, 2016

As Nissan and Ford are affiliated with one another we are glad that you chose to do business with us and congratulate you on your new car! We are pleased to hear you had a good experience!

Honest Salesman

by from Ft. Polk, La |

Came in and dealt with a new salesman named Charlie Jett and he was very honest and attentive to our needs and just made the overall experience really enjoyable! Thank you!!!!!!!!

March 19, 2016

We are very glad to hear that you had a great experience with Ford!!! We look forward to wonderful business relationship with you and appreciate the positive review you gave us in regards to your recent experience!

Get with Keisha it was a wonderful experience

by from Beaumont tx |

Came in to get my oil change I was in and out in 45 minutes

Hwy Ford and 171 Nissan is awesome! !

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I came in for a used car and was dealing with Keisha Layton and German Kraut. They are an amazing duo! They made my experience great! Being in the Army makes you miss home and makes you kind of scared to do any kind of big purchase. They sat me down and explained to me how this is my first car to purchase and being the beginning of my military career I needed to make sure that I made a wise decision on what car to buy. I bought a 2015 Nissan versa and absolutely love it! They made me feel like family and to this day are still there for me when I have any questions. They are great!!!

October 9, 2015

Thank you so much not only for your business but also your service sir. We take pride in providing excellent customer service. We do hope that you are loving your vehicle to this day and would continue to use 171 Nissan for all of your sales and service needs.

QUICK EASY AND SO FRIENDLY!!! LOVE KEISHA LAYTON!

by from Deridder,La |

You are so welcome! it was a joy to work with Keisha and to meet everyone. Thank everyone for their kindness. I will tell everyone that tells me they need a new car about all the help I had received. That 171 Nissan is the place to go, thank you again, Shirley Cooley

October 9, 2015

Ms. Shirley Thank you for your business and we are so glad that you enjoyed your complete experience with 171 Nissan. We take extreme pride in providing excellent customer service to everyone and was so pleased to hear that you received that as well.

Great Place to Buy a Truck

by from Burkeville, Texas |

Come to Highway Ford for your next vehicle purchase. Jamal Dubos was a great salesman. The Used Car manager was excellent as well. They made the experience easy and relaxed.

October 9, 2015

We are so glad that you are very happy with your experience here at Hwy Ford. Jermal Dubose does his best to give all of his customers the best treatment needed. Thank you so much for your business and we truly hope that you continue to use Hwy Ford for any sales or service needs you may need.

Service department fail

by from Fort polk,LA |

Took our ford f150 into have the works done. Found that they didn't check or fill the transmission fluid tire pressure was below required psi I'm not sure that they did anything. Will never take our vehicles there again.

ford f150

by from DeRidder,La |

My Husband and I went to buy a truck,I had pre-approved from cars.com but they wanted to do there on app, while waitng on them for their financing someone else was looking at the same truck and they told us don't worry it is first come first serve and we were there first but that is not what they did and instead of telling us they had sold the truck out from under us they tried getting us to go the other building so we would not see the other people leave in the truck and would not know, and then tried pushing other trucks that we were not interested in on us!