Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3207 S General Bruce Dr, Temple, TX 76504

New 888-738-7617
Used 877-289-6794
Service 877-361-6373

Get That Great Mac Haik Feeling!!!

Jessica Kane and Mac Haik Dodge got us moving!!!!!

by from Belton, TX |

Jessica Kane and Mac Haik Dodge in Temple gave us our life back!!! My husband is a disabled veteran and traveling has become extremely difficult. He was finally approved for a scooter and lift from the VA, but we thought affording a vehicle to put it in would be herculean; then we met Jessica Kane, a vet herself, with a can-do attitude and a secret identity! After doing some research online, we decided to try a test drive of the Dodge Grand Caravan. So, my husband walked in and asked to test drive a white one. She wa curious of that specific request, and after he explained his situation and having difficulty with the heat, she replied, "I can do that!" And she did!!! She was professional, cooperative, and highly understanding of our entire situation while also being patient and kind without the ubiquitous schmoozing of many salespeople. She walked us through the features and differences available, and after a very satisfying test drive, we were sold on getting a new Dodge Grand Caravan with stow-n-go rear seating, plenty of room for a lift and scooter, and comfortable reclining seats so my vet can ride in comfort and hit the ground scooting when we get there! Now we can actually plan a road trip to see our son out of state. Reuben, Paige, and everyone at Mac Haik in Temple also helped to make this our best car buying experience ever. They even responded right away the next day when I had more questions. Tyler in the Service department came right out to shake my hand and introduce himself to me when I dropped our new dream car off for additional treatments. Jacob at the parts counter took the time to check online when I had another question concerning an accessory. Furthermore, I thought I could not be any more impressed when I received another prompt and wonderful email from Jessica letting me know the status of our van and that she made happen my odd little requests. I can not express enough how wonderful she is, not just with our one time experience, but I feel I have really made a true friend who has my back and will continue to be there for us and our Caravan. I am so grateful and impressed with her and Mac Haik that as we drove off after turning the van in for treatments, we looked at each other with that warm and fuzzy feeling, smiled, and commented again what a relief it was to do business with a dealership and representative with which we can have an awesome on-going relationship! It was so much so that Jessica will be getting an invitation to our next barbeque, and we just don't do things like that, but she treated us with not only the respect due a military veteran, but with the care and warmth of family! Oh, and that secret identity? Jessica Kane is a professional, a veteran, a mother, a confidant, a comedian, and a real-life superhero!! :)

July 24, 2015

Holy smoke! It seems like you met everyone here at the dealership! I am so glad to hear everyone in all or different departments gave you the red carpet treatment! Jessica in Sales, Paige in Finance, Tyler in Service, Jacob in Parts, Reuben at the sales desk, and now me! You are awesome to do this great review for us. I will let Jessica Kane know she has another great review here, and please spread the word for her. She is new to our company, and her customers love her. I know she will be glad to know you will let everyone know how great she is. Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

Jessica kane was Amazing

by from lampasas tx |

Jessica made us feel like we mattered. She helped us get into a new car with jo hassle. I would recommend her to everyone i know. Thanks again for the best service every.

Strive to Succeed

by from Lampasas, TX |

Jessica Kane was wonderful. She took care of everything I need over the phone and had me in the vehicle the next day. I expressed what my wife and I wanted and next thing we knew she was calling me with an amazing truck and price that we could afford. NO problems with her or the sales team. Now if buying a vehicle could be this easy every time. That would be AWESOME!!!! She made sure that I was updated on the status and called me after I bought the vehicle to make sure everything was good.

Wonderful experience at this dealership!

by from san Antonio, tx |

I was assisted by Jessica Kane. She has excellent customer services skills. Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. My husband loves his new jeep. Thank you Jessica for all of your hard work!

Professionalism I wish every dealership possessed!

by from Killeen, TX |

Jessica Kane is everything I could expect from a dealership salesperson and more. After shopping around the area, checking out vehicles in Killeen and Austin, I decided Temple would be the next location. In Killeen, the sales representatives kept trying to force a sale, trying to overwhelm me into making a rash decision. No salesperson should be like that, especially in a military town, where preying on new soldiers is common. No brand new unknowing soldier should be pressured into buying a car, potentially one that exceeds their needs or desires, for 15%+ APR on financing. They also had a limited selection. My venture to Austin left me feeling like the trip was completely wasted. The salesperson I spoke with appeared to have no clue what he was selling. When i inquired about the vehicle in question, he pulled up the dealership website, which I had previously perused, and was reading the specifications off of the webpage. I was utterly unimpressed, and they kept me waiting unnecessarily. I wrote all of that to provide a reasonable comparison. Upon arriving to Mac Haik Temple DCJ, I was greeted warmly at the door by the receptionist, and was led to Jessica's table. My first impression was a kind, warm mannered person who seemed to genuinely care, and wasn't just trying to make a quota. I went out on the lot with her to look at a few of their Chargers, and spotted the one. Perfect color, V8, had all the right features. She took me on a test drive, and I loved it. We went inside to further discuss the vehicle and its features, to compare to that of those I had previously looked at, in addition to a price comparison. She was very helpful and was able to get me answers for my questions. If she didn't know it, she went and found out. For only being at the job for a few weeks, I had thought she was doing a great job, personality and motives leaps and bounds ahead of those from other dealerships I had spoken with. When I did finally decide to get the car, she walked me through the process, and stayed to close the transaction. With all the help from Rueben, and all others at the dealership, I practically feel like part of the Mac Haik family. Thank you all so much for helping get me into the right car, and being so professional.

professional and courteous

by from Temple tx |

Jessica Kane was courteous and professional. She made looking for cars not such a daunting task. She is an asset and I look forward to coming in the future when in ready to purchase

July 27, 2015

Great job Jessica! I am glad to hear she treated you so well while you were here, and she will be your future salesperson. It's always good to hear about your future salesperson. I am glad Jessica Kane is here with us. I will let Jessica Kane know she has another great review here, and please spread the word for her. She is new to our company, and her customers love her. I know she will be glad to know you will let everyone know how great she is. Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

Great service

by from Temple |

Thank you! Jessica k for your great service!!!! :) excited to make a purchase! !!

July 27, 2015

And thank you for doing a review for Jessica Kane! Jessica is so great with her customers, and its great to hear you were one of them. I love the excitement!!!! I hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Jessica Kane is AWESOME! I will let Jessica Kane know she has another great review here, and please spread the word for her. She is new to our company, and her customers love her. I know she will be glad to know you will let everyone know how great she is. Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

Jessica

by from Killeen tx |

Can't wait to buy my new truck.. Jessica was very much helpful answers all my questions

July 26, 2015

Jessica Kane! What a great salesperson! All we have to do is get you into your new vehicle. It's not very often we get reviews from people before they buy their vehicles, but I know who and where you are going to get it. Jessica and us at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple!I will let Jessica Kane know she has another great review here, and please spread the word for her. She is new to our company, and her customers love her. I know she will be glad to know you will let everyone know how great she is. Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

Jessica Kane awesome

by from Killeen, tx |

Jessica Kane was a pleasure to work with. I will be recommending her to others...

July 27, 2015

Thanks for the review. Jessica is awesome, and it shows it. A lot of her customers have been sending in reviews and comments about how great she is. Thanks for recommending her to other people that you know. It's great to get the word out. It's also great to know someone at a dealership that is friendly and you know will take care whom you send. Jessica is definitely that person. I will be glad to tell her she has another satisfied customer out there, and please let everyone know you bought from Jessica Kane at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple. We appreciate your business! Thanks again! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

One of best car buying experiences

by from Temple, Texas |

James Sexton was excellent with helping me purchase my new vehicle. I came into the dealership with a vehicle that I wanted and James greeted me with wonderful customer service. I love that he didn't try to sell me a different vehicle, or something I didn't want. James took me straight to the one I saw online & test drove it. Extremely friendly, kind. Kyle the used car manage was very friendly & kind also. They both listened to my request & listened to what I could & could not afford or do. James & Kyle both went above & beyond for me. They did not do more than I could do. They are the best & nicest people I've dealt with buying a vehicle. Thank You Guys so much! God bless you both

July 27, 2015

Thanks for your review. We try to make sure all of our customers here have a great buying experience. Kyle and James are AWESOME! Kyle and I have been with the Mac Haik organization since 2003, and we know what to expect, and what we need to here at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple. I will be glad to tell them they have another satisfied customer out there, and please let everyone know you bought from Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple. We appreciate your business! Thanks again! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

didnt buy, but still a good experience

by from Killeen, TX |

It's really unfortunate that another dealer had the exact vehicle and price we were looking for, because I really would have rather bought from Jon Lugo and the Mac Haik team. He took the time to show us a couple Durango models, gave us fair offers, and was probably one of the more patient dealers we've dealt with. If youre looking for dodge or Chrysler in the temple area, these guys are friendly, comfortable, and low pressure. Unfortunately we are both picky and on a budget, but they still deserve the recognition for taking the time to treat us right.

July 27, 2015

Thanks for your review! Jon is a great salesperson. We are so glad you took your time out to do a review for us. Here at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple, we try to do our best to make sure every customer has a great experience. Our Mac Haik name all through Texas has grown in popularity, and we strive to be the best. We like to be the best Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram dealership here in central Texas. We appreciate your time to do a review for us. Please stop in some time and say hello again. I will be glad to tell him he has another satisfied customer out there, and please let everyone know you bought from Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple. We appreciate your business! Thanks again! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.