Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3207 S General Bruce Dr, Temple, TX 76504

New 888-738-7617
Used 877-278-9293
Service 877-361-6373

Get That Great Mac Haik Feeling!!!

Got what I wanted with no hassle

by from Waco Texas |

Found the truck I was looking for on line. Took me a couple of days to get down there but once I got the the sale person from the Killeen store was very nice. I don't have the best credit in the world but they found a bank that would give the loan. I. Want thank both the sale man and his manager for going the extra mile to get me that truck. That again Robert Porter.

January 31, 2014

Thanks Robert for your review! I am glad to hear our preowned store in Killeen took great care of you. Our store in Killeen is becoming a well known store in Killeen and they keep getting more customers month after month. The Mac Haik name is well known around Texas, and we knew we should have a presence in Killeen, so people would have a recognizable name to go to for buying a car. They do work well with any kind of credit. They have done some amazing deals with some damaged credit. Mac Haik Preowned in Killeen is an outstanding store. I will let the guys over there know they have another satisfied customer. Thanks again Robert for your review. Come back by the store sometime and say "Hi". Be sure to let everyone you know how satisfied you are with Mac Haik, especially with our PREOWNED store in Killeen! Thanks! Chance Snook, Sales Manager.

Awesome Job

by from belton, tx |

Would Recommend this dealership to anyone THANKS GUYS!!!!

March 27, 2014

Thanks for your review. I like it! Short and sweet! I hope you do refer your friends and relatives to us and they get the same great treatment. I have been with the Mac Haik organization for several years now, and I hear excellent things about us everywhere I go. I went to Corpus Christi recently and I was wearing my Mac Haik shirt. I heard a guy telling me a story about his great experience he had the last time he bought his Ram truck at a Mac Haik dealership. I love to hear stories like that. Hopefully you can spread your story to others too. Keep in touch, and we will see you again soon. Be sure to let everyone you got that "Great Mac Haik Feeling"! Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac HAik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

Outstanding service and excellant facilities

by from Temple, TX |

I found the facilities excellent and the personnel extremely courteous and helpful. Very enjoyable buying experience.

February 1, 2014

Thanks for your review Dennis! I am glad to hear we have another satisfied customer. I am glad you got to see our new buildings! We opened our new card facility, as well and renovate our used car building. We try to make our customers feel welcomed and comfortable while they are here. It's good to see our local people happy and excited about us and their vehicles. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call, or email me and let me know what we can do to help! Call me at 254-773-4556, or email me at csnook@machaikdodge.com. Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

Bait and Switch

by from Houston, TX |

The sales person call me and said the vehicle I asked about was available. Reconfirmed the next morning, so I drive 175 miles to see the car. When I was almost there, he texted me that the vehicle was sold the night before, but they had others on the lot I could look at! He couldn't have told me that before I drove up there in the morning?!!! I think this was a bait and switch and I declined to do business with this dealer.

January 20, 2014

I do see your concern and we train our sales staff to be honest and truthful. We do not have to lie, or misguide our customers to buy from us. When we get an inquiry from people from outside the city limits, I always tell the salesperson to go stand in front of the vehicle and tell them everything about it. That is to make sure there is no surprises when our customers get here, and to make sure it is here. I am sure we had sold it the night before if that is what my sales person said, but I will say they should have called you the next day to let you know. We see lots of vehicles daily, and I am sure the vehicle you were looking at was also being viewed by others as well. I will keep training our sales people to do better. I do appreciate you letting me know know about your circumstance, and hopefully you will allow us to earn your business in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me here at Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Temple. I have been with Mac Haik Organization for over 10 years, and I know what we expect from our employees. I will be glad to talk to you anytime. Thank you for your response! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

customer service

by from Waco,Texas |

I would like to thank Ernie Motloch for his excellent service, Ernie was great, anything we needed he was right there,would recommend him to anyone if we buy another SUV or truck we will ask for Ernie or anyone else we send.Mac Haik Love the service that is why we keep coming back, Thank You Steve&Donna Ihlenfeldt

October 22, 2013

Ernie Motloch is the best! You guys are the best. I was the one helping Ernie with your deal. As repeat buyers, I am so glad everything went smooth again for you. We sill see you soon for when you come get your oil changed here. I will let Ernie know you gave him a great review. Please let everyone you know about us, and of course Ernie. Thank you for your review, and come say Hi the next time you are here! Thanks again! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

They are AWESOME!!!

by from Waco, TX |

Olin was great to work with!!! He made the process super easy for me and helped me get into my first car!! They are the best at what they do!

October 9, 2013

Olin=AWESOMENESS! Thanks for your review. I will let Olin know he has another satisfied customer. We do appreciate your comments. We do our best to make sure everyone is happy when they leave here. I am glad to hear we sold you your 1st car. Styop in and say Hi whenever you can! Keep in touch with us, and we will be your car dealership for LIFE!!!! Thanks for your business, Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

Great experience. VERY friendly and helpful.

by from Killeen Texas |

I went in with my son to get him into a used vehicle that was reliable and reasonable. Joe Lopez was our salesman. He was a god send. VERY friendly, helpful and informative. He was very understanding and patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I ended up buying two vehicles. One to get my son started with his credit and one for me. I am more than pleased with this dealership. John did our paperwork and was just as friendly and helpful as Joe. What a wonderful team. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership. They make you feel right at home. Thank you so much!

October 1, 2013

Thanks for your review! Great job JOE LOPEZ! I agree that he is very patient and understanding. He probably told you about his latest fishing trips, but I will say they are true. He loves to let everyone know how much he likes to sell cars, and then goes fishing. I am glad to hear also that John Holt assisted you with your financial arrangements. He is great in letting our customers know the best way to purchase extended warranties and fights for the best rates out there. We do appreciate your feedback! Hopefully we will see you again soon. Let everyone know you got that "Great Mac Haik Feeling", and hopefully they will too! See you soon!

I think that the best salesman ever

by from temple, texas |

We were greeted by the salesman at the door. Joe Lopez did a great job! Not a pushy salesman by far, great christian salesman. Thanks Mac Haik!

October 1, 2013

Joe Lopez is a great christian salesman. I agree that Joe Lopez is not a pushy salesperson. I have said it before, his fishing stories are great. He is very patient with people (and at fishing). He will make sure his customers are happy, and know everything about the vehicle and the deal they are making on it. Sometimes we have to tell him to hurry up, because he has other customers waiting on him. We do appreciate your feedback! Hopefully we will see you again soon. Let everyone know you got that "Great Mac Haik Feeling", and hopefully they will too! See you soon!

new car

by from temple tx |

Thanks guys love the new jeep!!! Great and freindly service

August 29, 2013

Thanks JEEP FAN! Glad to see you love your new Jeep! I love to hear about your great and friendly service here. I know we all try to be the best here, and that means to be Great and Friendly! I sure hope you let everyone you know about your wonderful experience you had here at Mac Haik in Temple. We are always improving! Thanks for your business, and hopefully we will see you again for your routine maintenance in our EXPANDING service department. Thank again! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

Great Service

by from temple tx |

Had a great time at dodge yesterday. Went in for an oil change got in and out quick. I had an appointment noticed my car pull out and my adviser Greg was with another customer, a tech Jorden actually walking by asked if he could check on it for me. I was out a few minutes later made my apointment. Thanks guys keep it up always a good experience when I come in.

August 29, 2013

I will be sure to lat all my service department know they are AWESOME! Our service department is getting better everyday! We work as a team here, and it's good to see our customer are appreciated here by our staff. We are under some construction still, but we are working together to make sure all of our customers are being taken care of quickly, and professionally. I will let all the service department know also that Jordan has stepped his game up, and let us have a satisfied customer. We appreciate your business! We will see you again in a little while to do your service work again! Thanks again! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, TEMPLE, TX.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Temple, TX |

We had an excellent experience with the purchase of our new Journey at Mac Haik Dodge of Temple, TX. Salesman Olin Christian did an amazing job taking care of us throughout the purchasing process. We were treated with respect and professionalism by all there at Mac Haik. We will certainly return for our next vehicle purchase.

August 29, 2013

Olin Christian is awesome with his customers. In fact, his customers are awesome like you! Thanks for send us a review of your latest experience here at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple, and with Olin Christian. I like your description of "AMAZING" also. His customers are always thanking him, and sending their friends and family members to him. He has turned out to be one of our best salespeople. We thrive to be the best, and Olin is very professional when it comes to treating his customers with respect. Please stop in and say "Hi" anytime. I will let Olin know he has ANOTHER satisfied customer. Thanks again for your review. Glad to see another person has that " Great Mac Haik Feeling!" Thank You, Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram TEMPLE, TX!!!!!!