Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3207 S General Bruce Dr, Temple, TX 76504

New 888-738-7617
Used 877-289-6794
Service 877-361-6373

Get That Great Mac Haik Feeling!!!

Go see Joe Lopez and Chance snook!!!!

by from Fort Worth TX |

We drove from Fort Worth/ Dallas to buy a vehicle from MacHaik dodge in Temple, the service we received was OUTSTANDING!! Joe and Chance made us feel at home and never pushed us or pressured us into buying the vehicle, we got a deal that no other dealership could come close to beating!!! Joe told us everything their was to know about the vehicle and more!! If your looking for a new or used vehicle at a price no other dealership could beat go see Joe and Chance!!! Guys y'all have made a customer for life!!! Thank yall for everything!!!

February 14, 2015

Thank you Chris for your review! You guys are awesome. I hope everything works out great for you guys. I haven't seen you in a while, and it's good to see you guys are happy. I am glad I could spread that happiness to your family. Keep coming back and checking in on us once in a while. Dallas, and Fort Worth are not that far from here, so keep in touch. See you again soon!!!!!

One of best car buying experiences

by from Temple, Texas |

James Sexton was excellent with helping me purchase my new vehicle. I came into the dealership with a vehicle that I wanted and James greeted me with wonderful customer service. I love that he didn't try to sell me a different vehicle, or something I didn't want. James took me straight to the one I saw online & test drove it. Extremely friendly, kind. Kyle the used car manage was very friendly & kind also. They both listened to my request & listened to what I could & could not afford or do. James & Kyle both went above & beyond for me. They did not do more than I could do. They are the best & nicest people I've dealt with buying a vehicle. Thank You Guys so much! God bless you both

didnt buy, but still a good experience

by from Killeen, TX |

It's really unfortunate that another dealer had the exact vehicle and price we were looking for, because I really would have rather bought from Jon Lugo and the Mac Haik team. He took the time to show us a couple Durango models, gave us fair offers, and was probably one of the more patient dealers we've dealt with. If youre looking for dodge or Chrysler in the temple area, these guys are friendly, comfortable, and low pressure. Unfortunately we are both picky and on a budget, but they still deserve the recognition for taking the time to treat us right.

Great Salesman Jon Lugo

by from Copperas Cove, TX |

Almost never came back to Mac Haik in Temple, but then We talked to Jason Scott and made a deal, so we came in and Meet Jon Lugo. Very good salesman went thru the process with a breeze. He is not the old car salesman. Direct to the point and easy going. In and out with our brand new truck in 2 hours.

May 15, 2015

Jon has been doing terrific here at our store, and all these great reviews show it! Thanks for letting us know that he is the guy to go. He appreciates it also. Jason Scott is a wizard here about getting deals approved. All of our managers here put our heads together and figure out the best way our customers can get into their vehicles. Jon is a brilliant salesperson and he takes great care of his customers while we figure it out. Thanks again for your review, and please let everyone know that Jon and Jason are willing to help them too here at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple. See you again soon!! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram Temple, Tx.

Great kudos For Excellent customer service!

by from Troy, Tx |

John Lugo went above and beyond and got us in our dream truck!!! He made it happen so quick and easy, it was incredible! We will definitely be returning to this dealership. We are extremely happy!!!

May 11, 2015

Kudos to Jon Lugo! I like kudos! Thanks for your awesome review. I love it when our customers take their time out and do a review of our salesperson and our our dealership. We do like to make things quick and easy, but we also know sometimes it takes time. Jon is very easy going with his customers, and explains to his customers what is going on, and what they will be expecting. Jon definitely is a great salesperson, and I am grateful you did a reivew for him, and us. I will let Jon know he has another satisfied customer and we hope to see you again soon! Let everyone know that we will take care of our customers here at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram Temple, Tx.

so thankful!

by from Waco TX |

Went to temple to look for an SUV. James from the Temple dealership helped me find something that would fit me and my budget! He drove us to the Mac Haik in Killeen and showed me the perfect vehicle for me. Found what I really was looking for! The guys over there were very helpful and worked really hard to get me the vehicle I wanted. I was blessed to have gotten the deal I got! Ted and Olin really pulled for me. This experience with the whole Mac Haik family has been great. I felt no pressure and was so thankful they worked with me. I highly recommend buying your next vehicle with any of the Mac Haik family!

AMAZING DEALERSHIP

by from Killeen, TX |

I must say that Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler in Temple is the most amazing dealership my husband and I have ever encountered. We have bought many vehicles for us and the children and visited many dealerships over the last 26 years of our marriage and this one tops them all. We shopped around and looked at different dealerships for our Chrysler Town and Country and when we visited Mac Haik of Temple, in February, as soon as you walk into the showroom, you are greeted with such warmth! Our sales person Charles, which we had spoken too on the phone prior to arriving at the dealership had 2 vehicles ready for us to look at on the specifications that I had given him on what I was looking for. He went over both vehicles with us in such detail and depth! It was a hit, I choose the one right for me and all the paperwork, negotiations, finance, was the best experience we had ever had! We did NOT feel any pressure or hurried into anything, even other associates would come over and say hello. The tour of the dealership and service department was great. Then there is Paige, which is in the finance department and she was right on top of everything! she had all the paperwork ready and completed and all she needed was the signatures. She went over everything with us in detail and answered all the questions. We were so impressed with them, that we called Charles again 2 weeks ago and told him that now my husband was looking for a new truck, what he was looking for and wanted and then we went up there, and once again Charles had a truck sitting there waiting and guess what....it was a match! Once again all the paperwork and financials were a breeze and we got to visit with Paige once again!..KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK CHARLES AND PAIGE, YOU ARE AMAZING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

May 11, 2015

Great job Charles Guptill! Great job Paige! I am so glad to hear they did a great job. I wasn't doubting that they did a great job, it's just great to see they get a customer to take their time out and let everyone know what a great job they did. It sounds like you did your research and chose us to do business with. I am extremely happy to see our customers do recognize a great experience and take their time to express it. I will let Jon know he has another satisfied customer and we hope to see you again soon! Let everyone know that we will take care of our customers here at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram Temple, Tx.

Came back!

by from Temple, TX |

Very good service from Jon Lugo. So much so that we chose to come back even after USAA tried to send us to Killeen. I trusted Jon immediately, which I don't do often. Good service from Kyle Click on finance. Stayed late and help us build a dream jee.

May 11, 2015

Wow Jon Lugo! Jon Lugo is the man! He is spectacular. I appreciate you driving a little further from Killeen to here, but I know your experience here was a better one. We have many people from all over buying from us. I am glad Jon Lugo gave you a great experience. We appreciate you taking your time out and letting know Jon did a good job. I will let Jon know he has another satisfied customer and we hope to see you again soon! Let everyone know that we will take care of our customers here at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram Temple, Tx.

Go see JON LUGO

by from Killeen, Tx |

Had an awesome time in my car buying experience. Jon Lugo made my experience very easy he was very friendly, knowledgeable and encouraging. He did not hesitate to explain the important steps that I need to explore while purchasing my vehicle. Overall he was superb and I would not hesitate to recommend Mac Haik to my friends, relatives and coworker all because of my experience with this dealership, thank you Jon Lugo.

May 11, 2015

Way to go! Jon is AWESOME! Thanks for your review! Jon is a very patient and understanding of his customers. He like to explain everything to his customers to assure them there are no "surprises". I am glad to see Jon received a great review from another satisfied customer. He has only been with us for a short time, but his impact here is perfect from what we expect from our Mac Haik employees! Perfection!!! I will let Jon know he has another satisfied customer and we hope to see you again soon! Let everyone know that we will take care of our customers here at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram Temple, Tx.

Best buying experience

by from Moody texas |

WOW! I hate the car buying process like so many of us do and I am actually leaving here feeling great about my deal and my Dodge. I was ready to come in and haggle over a price. I did my research on pricing for over 3 months. When I came in I knew it was going to be hard to get my price. 20 mins later we had a deal and I got my price! Extremely happy! Way to go Jon Lugo. Never had such an easy deal!

May 11, 2015

Jon Lugo is one of our best salesperson here at the dealership, and I am so glad he had a thoughtful customer here to let everyone know that he did a great job here. I do appreciate your feedback here and let us know you had a great experience here. It sounds like your deal was a quick and easy one, and I like think we have the lowest prices out there already so it saves time! I will let Jon know he has another satisfied customer and we hope to see you again soon! Let everyone know that we will take care of our customers here at Mac Haik DCJ Ram in Temple! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram Temple, Tx.

Typical Salesman

by from Temple, TX |

My experience was typical for a car dealership. I am happy with the vehicle purchased (2008 Dodge Ram). The two things I am not happy with are: first, I was told the truck had an oil change 2 months prior and was shown the carfax that showed the same. When the change oil light came on less than a week after purchase, I checked the oil and had it replaced since it was obvious the oil had not been changed as reported by the dealership. Second, the dealership reported to sirius/XM that I was using a three month free trial as part of my purchase, but the purchased vehicle did not have satellite radio installed (the salesman told me the dealership installed the aftermarket radio). I called and left messages to try and resolve my concerns, but never got a return call. I would not recommend buying a used vehicle through this dealership if you want customer service after the purchase.

April 24, 2015

I apologize about your experience here lately. I never heard of your issue. I try to make sure all my salespeople let me know if there are any issues that our customers have. Please contact me directly and I will see what I can to make things right. I need to see what stereo is inside the truck you purchased, and see about the Sirius radio. The oil change should have been done here before you purchased it, because we do that to all our preowned vehicles before we sell them. All of our preowned vehicles go thru our service department and make sure they are quality vehicles that we sell. Oil change is part of that process. Next time, if there is ever an issue, please contact me and I will be glad to get involved. Thanks for your review, and hopefully I will see you soon! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram Temple, Tx.