Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3207 S General Bruce Dr, Temple, TX 76504

New 888-738-7617 New888-738-7617
Used 877-289-6794 Used877-289-6794
Service 877-361-6373 Service 877-361-6373

Get That Great Mac Haik Feeling!!!

Jessica Kane and Mac Haik Dodge got us moving!!!!!

by from Belton, TX |

Jessica Kane and Mac Haik Dodge in Temple gave us our life back!!! My husband is a disabled veteran and traveling has become extremely difficult. He was finally approved for a scooter and lift from the VA, but we thought affording a vehicle to put it in would be herculean; then we met Jessica Kane, a vet herself, with a can-do attitude and a secret identity! After doing some research online, we decided to try a test drive of the Dodge Grand Caravan. So, my husband walked in and asked to test drive a white one. She wa curious of that specific request, and after he explained his situation and having difficulty with the heat, she replied, "I can do that!" And she did!!! She was professional, cooperative, and highly understanding of our entire situation while also being patient and kind without the ubiquitous schmoozing of many salespeople. She walked us through the features and differences available, and after a very satisfying test drive, we were sold on getting a new Dodge Grand Caravan with stow-n-go rear seating, plenty of room for a lift and scooter, and comfortable reclining seats so my vet can ride in comfort and hit the ground scooting when we get there! Now we can actually plan a road trip to see our son out of state. Reuben, Paige, and everyone at Mac Haik in Temple also helped to make this our best car buying experience ever. They even responded right away the next day when I had more questions. Tyler in the Service department came right out to shake my hand and introduce himself to me when I dropped our new dream car off for additional treatments. Jacob at the parts counter took the time to check online when I had another question concerning an accessory. Furthermore, I thought I could not be any more impressed when I received another prompt and wonderful email from Jessica letting me know the status of our van and that she made happen my odd little requests. I can not express enough how wonderful she is, not just with our one time experience, but I feel I have really made a true friend who has my back and will continue to be there for us and our Caravan. I am so grateful and impressed with her and Mac Haik that as we drove off after turning the van in for treatments, we looked at each other with that warm and fuzzy feeling, smiled, and commented again what a relief it was to do business with a dealership and representative with which we can have an awesome on-going relationship! It was so much so that Jessica will be getting an invitation to our next barbeque, and we just don't do things like that, but she treated us with not only the respect due a military veteran, but with the care and warmth of family! Oh, and that secret identity? Jessica Kane is a professional, a veteran, a mother, a confidant, a comedian, and a real-life superhero!! :)

July 26, 2015

Holy smoke! It seems like you met everyone here at the dealership! I am so glad to hear everyone in all or different departments gave you the red carpet treatment! Jessica in Sales, Paige in Finance, Tyler in Service, Jacob in Parts, Reuben at the sales desk, and now me! You are awesome to do this great review for us. I will let Jessica Kane know she has another great review here, and please spread the word for her. She is new to our company, and her customers love her. I know she will be glad to know you will let everyone know how great she is. Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Mac Haik DCJ Ram, Temple, Tx.

wonderful experience, friendly, excellent team

by from Temple, TX |

Smooth transaction from start to finish. The staff truly cared about my dream of owning a Jeep and made it happen! Jon Lugo was a very attentive sales representative and displayed genuine care for my family as we worked through all details. The environment is family friendly and that is a plus for me, as I had my kids with me. The process was rather quick and I didn't spend all day in the dealership, as I have at others before. We drove out of there completely satisfied with our purchase and will be back to purchase from Jon L and the Mac Haik Temple team the next time we want a new vehicle!

Jessica Simental

by from Rogers Tx |

When I first walked into Mac Haik I asked for someone that was friendly and sweet. That is when she immediately pointed to Jessica S. I told her what I was looking for in a used vehicle but also mentioned my specific color concerns. lol she tried really hard to get me into what I really wanted....unfortunately it didn't work out. but that's not were it ended. she was determined to find me something that I would like. so she ran across the lot and drove back a cute little white suv. I loved it...and im now the proud owner of a 2016 journey. I never thought I would own something new!! She even had me come back the next day to show me how to figure out all the fancy electronic stuff that my new suv has!! thanks Jessica!!

A very satisfied and happy customer!

by from Temple, TX |

Jessica Simental was awesome! She worked very hard to ensure I was in the price and payment range I needed for the car I really wanted. Jessica was very courteous and knowledgeable and made the entire experience a pleasant one. I would definitely recommend her and the Mac Haik dealership to anyone.

April 22, 2016

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Jon Lugo, Best Sales Experience we've EVER had

by from Temple, Texas |

Jon was upfront and honest the entire process with an energetic attitude, eager to make certain we were going to leave with a smile, and WE DID!! We are previous Mac Haik Dodge customer's, but this is by far our BEST experience buying our new Truck. We will be coming back and looking for Jon to assist in my wife's new Jeep purchase soon! Jon makes it easy to work with him. He's very professional with a NO PRESSURE approach. He went out of his way to work with us to get us the best deal possible. #2016ProudDodgeOwner

April 22, 2016

That's awesome so glad that Jon took such great care of you!

See Jon Lugo!

by from Temple, TX |

Didn't know what to expect going in to Mac Haik to look for a new car. Jon Lugo was amazing. Best service rep we have dealt with. Fast and easy to buying my dream car. I'll send everyone I know his way. Thanks Jon!!

April 22, 2016

Thank you so much we appreciate the positive feedback about Jon and the buying experience

"wonderful"... describe Mac Haik & Mr. wayne

by from Cameron, texas |

I can't believe it what Mac Haik did for me but it all come down to this 1 guy that goes by the name "Mr. Wayne in the service department." Yall did a good job by hiring him. If any body works at a car dealership in the service department reading my comment, go by mac haik in visit this guy. You can learn a thing of two my experience at mac haik: when your car messed up, your head messed up.. I was going crazy.. Angry & sad looks was the only thing showing up on my face. A smile was nowhere to be found.. I came to visit Mac haik due to a loud noise up under my Chrysler 200 2015 but wasn't understanding where the noise came from and how did it get there. I bought this car brand new, shouldn't nothing goes wrong. well, I thought.. I called up to mac haik to tell them what's the problem and they sounded so sincere about helping me out. They transfer my call to Mr. wayne and I begin telling him what I think was wrong. He told me to come see him the next day as soon as they open. (The noise sounding like a major problem I mean guys yall couldn't help but hear it. you can hit a little bump in the road, slightly turn, do below the speed limit, and even stop at a red light nomatter what you do you was going to hear the noise. I had a little doubt I must admit, all I was thinking about this is unfixable. The noise was louder than 20 to 50 kids at a carnival.. and that's loud)I went to go see mr. wayne the next day and he test drove my car. His face was priceless I just knew it, I had to go look around for a new car because this was unfixable. My face begin to hang low and water from my eyes was almost showing. Mr. wayne looked at me with a smile and said, I gotta take care of this, I don't like the sound of this at all. I'm get you all fixed up." the smile I thought was gone finally showed up. I can't believe the words that came out his mouth. I was so ready to drop it off but due to this one little problem. I couldn't. I work two jobs and go to school and this car was my only transportation. My. wayne also informed me that Chrysler don't do loaner cars the face I just had a minute ago begin changing. mr. wayne told me, "don't give up on me just yet, I'm go in there and talk to the men who run things around here too see what can we do." he came back and said I got you a rental and this was a minor problem and he would have me back on the road no time not hearing a sound. Mr. wayne did just that and more. I received my car the next day and couldn't here a sound.. I just want to thank everybody down to Mac haik.. Mr. wayne.. the mens who worked on my car. Yall the best dealership in texas. I'm so glad I chose yall.. keep up the good work. "mr. wayne is the name if your car not acting right." he go make sure you'll leave happy

April 22, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words about Wayne and Mac Haik. Our goal is to always have a solution.

See Jon Lugo at Mac Haik!

by from Copperas Cove Tx |

We purchased a new vehicle from Mac Haik last week and we were extremely satisfied with our salesman, Jon Lugo. He worked hard to get us a deal that fit in our budget and was honest and friendly. We had been shopping around for quite awhile and had several unpleasant experiences under our belt, but this purchase could not have been easier or less painless. Thanks Mr Lugo!

Great experience

by from Temple Tx |

I had a great car buying experience at Mac Haik. I had some pretty specific request for a truck (Lonestar 4X4,6?4? bed, without the front console) and even though they didn?t have one on their lot they were able to bring one in the next day. I kept waiting for the sales pitch and feel pressured to buy it right then. That never came. I mentioned that I would think it over that night and I came back the next day to make the purchase. Sales person Jessica Kane was very helpful, knowledgeable, and not pushy and all.

We <3 Jon and Mac Haik Dodge

by from Temple, TX |

Jon and Brent worked so hard to get us into a vehicle. That was no small undertaking as we did not have a lot of credit and our scores were low. We had bought cars from a tote the note lot but they did not report credit. We were sure we would be turned down but gave it a try since our Son had bought a New Car from them that day. Our Finance Guy Brent even showed us ways to get our credit score up. We were so blessed that Jon walked out to greet us and to be our guide through the sea of vehicles :) The Dodge Journey that Jon helped us to choose is awesome and perfect and we appreciate the time he took with us ( even working after hours ). Jon was so helpful to explain all the features on the car and never made us feel rushed or pressured and never made us feel like low class people because our credit scores were low. I truly do appreciate that Jon. You made the whole car buying process a pleasure and we will most definitely send people your way. Mac Haik has been in Temple for as long as I can remember. I never thought we would be able to own a new car but thanks to Jon and his team we can. We will never go anywhere else to buy a car and will send everyone that we know to Mac Haik and to Jon. Anything is possible if you let them try !!!!!! <3 We Thank Jon for his exceptional service to us and we Thank him for his brave service to our Country. God Bless you Jon :)